'APOCALYPTIC' EVENTS WORLDWIDE! (2021) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Sabian Oracle strikes again!

I have very little time for videos these days but managed to watch this just after I read what Clif said about Aug 11. My question was what all of the above events are about. The answer is stunningly clear and in agreement with Clif:

AQUARIUS 10

A PERSON WHO HAD FOR A TIME BECOME THE EMBODIMENT OF AN IDEAL IS MADE TO REALIZE THAT AS A PERSON THEY ARE NOT THIS IDEAL

This shows the need to recognize, or realize, when conditions are changing or when there’s a need to work on your self or your image. This can imply having the ‘scales fall from your eyes’ about someone; you may have thought the world of them and then they are not the person you thought. You could wake up realizing that you’re not who or what you said or thought you were. Relationships may be left behind. The revelation can be amazing, but it requires accurately assessing what is and what isn’t the “Ideal”. Popular support does not always equate with depth of character and self-worth. Be wary of fleeting opportunities and committing before you understand what you’re dealing with. The Big Awakening. Staying true. Reversals of fortune. Waking up just in time. Not truly seeing people OR scales falling from one’s eyes. Projections of personality.

The Caution: Clinging to false feelings of fame. Falling off the pedestal. Not realizing or admitting changes. Disillusionment. Disappointment. Being seriously let down.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Ascended1 and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)