Anyone up for a group healing or meditation? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I was thinking and someone brought up the idea that we can have a group healing or meditation if those would rather meditation to healing.. we can pick an event if anyone has ideas and focus on that area and hopefully provide change for the better. meditating the new earth? send healing and intention to the false flag situations including the real shootings or whichever or whoever has an idea? we can also have something off to the side for the second part of 15-20 minutes for something personal or for a friend. what do you think? some how i would like to send energy or intention (same thing) to a large situation to better our world. we can pick a day you guys want and a time. basically i have NO details lol other than what i would like to do. especially if you guys and girls are with me?

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I was thinking and someone brought up the idea that we can have a group healing or meditation if those would rather meditation to healing.. we can pick an event if anyone has ideas and focus on that area and hopefully provide change for the better. meditating the new earth? send healing and intention to the false flag situations including the real shootings or whichever or whoever has an idea? we can also have something off to the side for the second part of 15-20 minutes for something personal or for a friend. what do you think? some how i would like to send energy or intention (same thing) to a large situation to better our world. we can pick a day you guys want and a time. basically i have NO details lol other than what i would like to do. especially if you guys and girls are with me?
I posted a thread about it we are synchro. it is a meditation for the Lion's Gate

Reactions: Mike

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Laron does a weekly meditation via the main Transients website (at least I think it's weekly anyway). What I think would be cool would be if we had some kind of chat "meditation" room where anyone who happened to be online could drop in and meditate with others who are also online, "real-time".

Theoretically, some say, it doesn't matter what time anyone joins a meditation--as long as you set your intentions to join with the energy of the others. For example, if a group is having a meditation on Friday afternoon and you can't make it on Friday, you can meditate on your own on Tuesday afternoon and just set your intentions to join the others on Friday. It has something to do with "timelessness" and linear time not really existing in the "higher" dimensions. I think it's so much nicer to actually join with others in real-time though...must be that dense, 3D monkey-mind of mine.

Anyway, I think it would be great if we could all just join in with others online anytime we felt like it!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Mike,
Great idea - maybe mid-week since the transient's session is Saturday (in the US).
I've been focusing on the health of our oceans and the life in them - mostly the Pacific although heaven knows the Gulf of Mexico needs it, too.
Linda

Reactions: Mike and Henda
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Laron does a weekly meditation via the main Transients website (at least I think it's weekly anyway). What I think would be cool would be if we had some kind of chat "meditation" room where anyone who happened to be online could drop in and meditate with others who are also online, "real-time".

Theoretically, some say, it doesn't matter what time anyone joins a meditation--as long as you set your intentions to join with the energy of the others. For example, if a group is having a meditation on Friday afternoon and you can't make it on Friday, you can meditate on your own on Tuesday afternoon and just set your intentions to join the others on Friday. It has something to do with "timelessness" and linear time not really existing in the "higher" dimensions. I think it's so much nicer to actually join with others in real-time though...must be that dense, 3D monkey-mind of mine.

Anyway, I think it would be great if we could all just join in with others online anytime we felt like it!
yeah im aware of the one on there on transients although this is not the same thing as larons or i didnt think so anyways.. maybe your right. the reason for this was the helping areas of the world BUT also I just was trying to get people together and commenting on this forum though. yeah the energies are not bound by time space. i was thinking of doing free healings that was another idea. maybe i shouldve stuck to that instead?

Reactions: Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I was the catalyst behind part of Mike's idea in original thread up top. I encourage him, and others, to do this via the forum. This board is a good spot to post about it at the moment.

Since Mike and Tammy are moderators on this board, it is more relevant to them, so may want to host a few from time to time. <3 (Which will be separate to the official transients one, just to clarify)

The official transients weekend distant group healing has been running for over three years now and I have been there every weekend. Over time it may evolve into something a bit different; for example, I could get other people in to host it on my behalf some weekends and those people are free to do it in their own style. This is off topic though... just came to mind.

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Just tell us when Mike and we'll be there. :p

Remember, there's one later today on someone else's group meditation. :rolleyes:
Thanks for letting me know about the one today. Where is it if you don't mind me asking?
Okay I was thinking early Sunday morning or Monday night. I want to be as flexible as possible for everyone. Thank you laron for clarifying. Oh but Ihaven't figured out what the center of it will be, the focus? we can do the ocean life and water since the fukashima problem and oil spills. We could do that like someone mentioned, or maybe the problem between cops and this uprising happening between 2 sides? There are so many good ideas.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)