Anxiety or inspiration. Mercury conjuncts Uranus in Taurus... (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Today there is a very strong conjunction of Mercury and Uranus at 3 degrees Taurus, so Taureans born at the beginning of their sign will feel this one the most, or those with planets there.

This is an aspect of the unexpected for many of us,(especially Geminis, Virgos. Taureans, and Aquarians),
For others there will be some amazing inspiration or breakthroughs with their ideas, as Uranus is a very inventive, original planet and links us to higher levels of consciousness.

It’s also an aspect of anxiety, as I am finding, as I have a square of Mercury and Uranus in my birthchart, part of a T square also involving Sun, Venus and the moon, so strong aspects of this planet always effect me, no matter where they are in the zodiac.

I do expect everyone to feel this in one way or another, so it is important to channel this energy in a way that is useful, and to seek calmness of mind in whichever way is best for them, so it might be time to try some meditation or deep breathing if it all gets a bit too much.

Magnesium is the most natural calming element to take, along with B vitamins for any form of anxiety, and calming teas.

However, this is a good aspect for those who have genius so make the most of this.

There could be some announcements today about new technology or around this time, and I know the world finance situation is having some ups and downs as well, all about Taurus.

Just try to get the best from this aspect and avoid the negatives if possible, and there IS help, as the Sun today is sextile to Neptune, so this is a peaceful and creative, even spiritual aspect that gets us in touch with our inner self in ways that are fruitful.

Pisces should enjoy this one, but the Sun means it's for everyone. A good day to use our intuition to find inventive solutions.

In fact if you are psychic or have spiritual gifts in mediumship, you could well get some important messages from spirit today.

Leos, Taureans and Pisces should have an interesting day, and with the Sun involved all who need healing energy can tune in to their higher selves more easily than usual with the strong aspects of the day.

This aspect is great for breakthroughs in spiritual healing methods or other areas where there are signs from other dimensional realities.

Tomorrow Venus is in focus as she trines Jupiter, Aries to Sagittarius , a sign of love in action and celebrations too. A very positive energy for everyone as far as feelings of wellbeing go.
Librans, Taureans, Sagis and Arians will benefit from this.

Although with the square to Pluto happening too – there is enough intensity of feeling to bring some emotionally cathartic experiences and breakthroughs.

Jupiter will work hard to stop things from getting too obsessive as some things we experience will reach us on deep levels.

Scorpios and Capricorns will also be highly influenced by this.

This is the Crescent moon phase beginning today which is a time that really triggers the new moon energy for action, as this phase is about gathering more information, making contacts and learning more about our plan or project so we can get it moving.

The moon is in Cancer during all of this so Cancerians will feel all of the above today and tomorrow, being one of the more sensitive signs .

illumination.jpg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Given what you write, it is interesting that today I awoke with a series of dream fragments that were more coherent than usual and felt quite encouraging.

• Love this post!
  • Cool Post
Reactions: Janne and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Welcome back! :) Your readings are an asset here. Thank you. Xo

• I agree
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Lila and Janne

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
So, with my natal sun at 28.5 degrees Aries, I'm still within a 5 degree orb? Probably explains why I'm still getting a lot of anxiety recently.

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
So, with my natal sun at 28.5 degrees Aries, I'm still within a 5 degree orb? Probably explains why I'm still getting a lot of anxiety recently.
It's a wide orb but this would effect you as the changes are happening to both Aries and Taurus at present.

But the main factors to look at are your own birth chart patterns and transits, as these daily aspects pass quickly unless they are near a full or new moon or are triggering a pattern in your own birth chart.
The Scorpio full moon approaching will be an intense one also in just over a week so this will bring out a lot of what is hidden. I will write about it as it gets closer.

• Cool Post
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Toller and Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
so Taureans born at the beginning of their sign will feel this one the most, or those with planets there.
Wouldn't the beginning of the Taurus be around April 20-21?

I was born about May 1, more in the middle of Taurus and a LOT has been happening to me since February that is surprising, especially psychic skills and metaphysical happenings. I.e. I'm paying more attention to the metaphysical and listening more to my spirit guide, Anliel.

In fact if you are psychic or have spiritual gifts in mediumship, you could well get some important messages from spirit today.
I have been since February. I even contacted a spirit that scared my sister because the spirit keeps showing up in my sister's home. The spirit is a fairy spirit with glasses on a chain, fairy wings, and a wand that spits out golden energy sparks. But the fairy spirit is about 5 ft tall. The golden sparks serve to raise the frequency of the local area but my sister, I think, needed some outside confirmation of what it was and I provided that. My sister is very much relieved and now accepts the spirit as part of her life. This has been very cathartic for her as it seems some blockages have been removed from her and she is going down her path even more, doing Reiki for others.

I call this spirit Fairy God Mother or FGM for short. When I contacted FGM she was ECSTATIC that I would be able to send my sister a message and her enormous love energy kept me awake after my normal bedtime, and she wanted me to send an email to sis right away! She just was so bubbly and really wanted me to send that email right then. Lol. I had to promise FGM I would email my sister in the morning, which I did.

• Magical
  • Divine
Reactions: Lila and Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)