Antherian ET Race? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
Hi Folks,

I just briefly saw a beautiful snow-scape field with some trees to the right, and toward the left was a kind of a round "sun dog" over the snow field that people see commonly in winter in Scandinavia, when ice crystals fill the air.

Inside the sun dog was an jagged electrical-looking (as if made of jagged lightning bolts) being that looks like a cross between a mantid ET and a triangle-head ET, except made of pure electricity, residing within a broad electric blue bubble. This being had a body-form of sorts, but was definitely made of blue electricity in a bubble. Super high frequency.

The message accompanying this image was that this ET was "Antherian".

Anybody heard of this race before?

- John

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
no heart of them, but i think well only a certain number of the races of space are known to the secret services

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I have not heard of this one either. Is that the correct spelling? A quick google search brought up a rock band. Maybe a new one is revealing itself to you.

Last edited:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
A google search brought up a rock band.
Same here, plus Antherian being the name of one player in an internet game. The description of the being is quite interesting. Congratulation Helios, you may be the first human to perceive/have contact with such entity.

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
That videogame Carl refers to is World of Warcraft. Out of Time , since you play this game, what do you know of this WOW character.
Google images brought up some ancient Egyptian images too, if that offers anything.

If the being let you see him/her/it, then will you be back to communicate? Perhaps this is your guide & personal to you?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The girl's name Antheria is related to Antheia, from Ancient Greek.

Alfons_Mucha_-_1896_-_Spring.jpg

Antheia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Spring (Alfons Mucha, 1896)
Antheia (Ancient Greek: Ἀνθεία) was one of the Charites, or Graces, of Greek mythology and was the goddess of flowers and flowery wreaths. She was depicted in Athenian vase painting as one of the attendants of Aphrodite.[1]

Her name which is derived from the Ancient Greek word ἄνθος means "flower" or "blossom". Her symbols are gold colored items. She was known to the Romans as Anthea. Her center of worship was on the island of Crete. The name Antheia was also given to Hera and connected to the Horae,[2] under which she had a temple at Argos.[3] It was also an epithet of Aphrodite at Knossos.[4][5] She was the goddess of vegetation, gardens, blossoms, especially worshipped in spring and near lowlands and marshlands, favorable to the growth of vegetation. She was also the goddess of human love.[6]

Antheia is also the Greek name of Ancient Sozopolis in modern Bulgaria, and another Antheia was a village which was later adopted into Patras around 1000 BC.

From the names.org website:

Fun Facts about the name Antheria
  • When was the first name Antheria first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Antheria is Wednesday, January 31st, 1973.
  • How unique is the name Antheria? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Antheria. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
  • Weird things about the name Antheria: Your name in reverse order is Airehtna. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ehratina. How do you pronounce that?

This same girl's name was transmuted to Anthea, in Roman culture. That name is much more popular today.

The reason I mention the etymology of names is that the Ancient Greeks were very deeply influenced by their pantheon of "gods", that I consider were ETs, and secondly, I consider their entire pantheon was a cultural borrowing from the Atlantean pantheon of "gods".

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Goodness, I just went down a highway and byway of the internet by finding a "fictional character" called Antheia Cosmos, on Facebook. The entire site is about a green haired, green eyed diva - animated fictional character, I guess - with this type of artwork.

This carries on the theme of "flowery" or "blossom" of the name, Antheia. I am trying to find connections beyond our world of Gaia nature, to the Cosmos beyond. Perhaps a star called Antheria, or a galaxy? No leads as yet....

12509743_1074987589207772_3512512521059458544_n.jpg

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Goodness, I just went down a highway and byway of the internet by finding a "fictional character" called Antheia Cosmos, on Facebook. The entire site is about a green haired, green eyed diva - animated fictional character, I guess - with this type of artwork.

This carries on the theme of "flowery" or "blossom" of the name, Antheia. I am trying to find connections beyond our world of Gaia nature, to the Cosmos beyond. Perhaps a star called Antheria, or a galaxy? No leads as yet....

View attachment 3757
Such a pretty name & meaning. It reminds me of my Elvin world as most of the names are A names. There’s sprites there too. This et may very well be connected to nature and here to help Gaia.

Reactions: Lila
OP
John Helios

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
All, thanks so much for the replies and information. I'll still need to do some research, but these Antherian folks may not be ETs in the sense that they're from somewhere else, but may indeed have been here a long time. Aside from the corollaries you all kindly mention here, this seems to be something related to the Rites of Spring in ancient Greek culture. Like I said, I need to do some more research.

Thanks once again!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Regina Meredith mentions electricity beings in her story of human origins, which she heard directly from a channel that she was familiar with and went regularly to. This is related in a small intimate setting at Café Namaste. The relevant parts starts at 10:00 going forward.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
As the veil thins, you see them more. Ppl said they were here during Arthurian times and then just disappeared. Perhaps the veil became thicker so we could no longer see them. Because you are sensitive, you are one of the first to see them again.

Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)