Another view on the shift to the New Earth (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Apparently "New Earth" info is finding me this morning. ;)

Here is another view of the coming shift to the new earth discussed by Jim Self published to YouTube on June 15th. My perception is that there is a marked uptick across multiple sources in active discussions of the shift to the New Earth. My take is that is happening as a means to raise awareness and get the more awake folks ready to support those broader portions of humanity who can make the shift. We do live in interesting times!

One of the things discussed is an apparent pole convergence that may occur in the ocean near Malaysia. I had not heard of this particular detail before...

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Apparently "New Earth" info is finding me this morning. ;)
LOL! Well, whatever the information is, you're clearly attracting it because you're ready for it! :D

I LOVE Jim and his work! I kept up with his videos for quite some time until he stopped doing his regular reports--it must be nearly a year ago now. I didn't realize he was still putting material out. Thanks for reminding me, Bill!

It kind of drives me a little crazy though when people continue to refer to these changes as an "end" of earth. If we were to stop using that word and refer to it instead as a "new beginning" or a "quantum leap forward" (I really resonate with the latter), I think we could dispel a lot of concerns or fear that those who are awakening may have.

I really liked the part of this where Jim talks about the Anasazi and how they merely occupy a different vibrational plane of existence than we do. I thought that was a really great way to explain the concept of multi-dimensionality so that almost anyone can understand it. I wonder though, if there are not just TWO earth "channels", but an infinite number of them. I suspect that there are--and that we shift frequencies/vibrations/channels constantly--with every thought, intention, and action.

I also loved his comment about how the earth shifts as we each shift. His description of the 5th dimension as a state of well being (where we feel love, respect, integrity, etc.) was really clear too.

Where he said people often express concern about their future and say, "I don't know what's coming tomorrow...", I say expect good if that's what you wish to experience or create. I think that by being grateful for the things we have (like peace, prosperity, and harmony) we inform "Universe" that these are the things we wish to experience more of--and Universe responds by helping us attract them into our lives.

Finally, I loved Jim's comment that we are "the light on the candlestick".

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the idea that each of us is helping shine a brilliant light so that others can find their way in the darkness!

:D

Reactions: Bill and Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
It kind of drives me a little crazy though when people continue to refer to these changes as an "end" of earth. If we were to stop using that word and refer to it instead as a "new beginning" or a "quantum leap forward" (I really resonate with the latter), I think we could dispel a lot of concerns or fear that those who are awakening may have.
Agree. I believe that the attempt to manipulate the masses by the "powers that be" by instigating fear, specially the fear of death, when such topic is addressed is what creates that reaction. People are not aware that the "powers that be" are not only using a weapon they are familiar with and have used for many generations, but that is also reflecting the actual fear that such people have that their time and control over the masses is at an end.

I kind of like the term: "new vibrational modality" as what is coming.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I used to follow the ocean buoy data and a lot weird readings came out of the South Pacific. Some of the data were even taken off line - maybe this info has something to do with that.

I have a dear and trusted friend who has been taking a master class with Rother. Not long ago, she wrote that they learned the earth will not support human life for much longer. There was no discussion of a second earth - just this one being over. I know it upset a lot of people, and I was happy to see that she shared this video with her friends.

Although I've mentioned it several times, I have to go back to my experience in the front yard. I opened the door and a whoosh of love engulfed me. As I walked around the yard, the colors were more vivid, and I could see details even though I was not wearing my glasses. This was no dream or vision - I was physically there and walking around. I understood that for a little bit the bubble of "this earth" merged with that of the "new earth".

Self makes an important point - it is time to stop dilly-dallying and put on our big boy / girl pants because there is work to do. This point was driven home in a dream I had yesterday. I was taking a nap and woke up to find a lot of people in the house - family and friends. Some were in the kitchen cooking a meal for the group because everyone was waiting for me to get up and help them understand what was going on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)