Another Freebie - Qi Gong Global Summit - Sept 18-20 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've done a variety of exercise programs, including Ti Chi. However, when I discovered Qi Gong a few years ago, I felt at home. It is a program of gentle movements that just about anyone can do.

There are several sessions with different experts on each of the 3 days. The sessions are supposed to remain open for viewing for 48 hours. These 3 days are free, and there is an option to sign up for a paid program. At this point, I thing these first sessions will be fine for me.

So if you are looking for some gentle movements that can be done anywhere and will help your energy and health, this might be a good one for you. Here are a few of the speakers for Tuesday - looks like they have some heavy hitters.

Tuesday, September 18, The art of effortless power with Lee Holden, Miracles of Qigong & Traditional Chinese Medicine: Its history, future, science, & artwith Dr. Effie Chow, Wisdom Healing Qigong for Health and Happiness with Mingtong Gu, The Way of Qigong: Taoist roots, scientific brancheswith Ken Cohen, Qigong: A Complete healing system for body, mind, and spirit with Dr. Kim Engard
https://qigongglobalsummit.com

Here is a short video with some of the presenters - feel better just watching them!

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)