Andromedan experience (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018
Hello all,
I just wanted to share this and maybe get some feedback. I have been trying to trust the things I see and had a very interesting experience during a distance Reiki session recently. So, I invite divine beings of light and benevolence in, and one time, I "saw" a being step into the circle of light I create before I begin. They were tallish (human height), greenish blueish, had very large eyes, and a tiny, straight mouth (which I thought was cute and reminded me of Jiminy Cricket for some reason), and had silvery robes on with a high straight collar. They moved very gracefully and appeared to glide. They did some work at my client's feet then bowed and went to the edge of the light and appeared to get sucked out into a portal, kind of like a balloon deflating! LOL I thought this was all my vivid imagination, but I wrote it down. A few minutes later, the word "Andromedan" dropped in, though I had no clue what certain beings look like or if that was accurate. Upon looking at images on Google, they looked more Arcturian to me.

At any rate, a few weeks later, I met an intuitive healer synchronistically, and was relating this experience to her (and recording the session on my phone). Her eyes got big and she said she knew why I was there now...apparently, she had never worked with the Andromedans, but got a sign she was supposed to the week before. But that's not the weird part! When I listened to the session, the entire part about the DETAILS of the being was MISSING from my recording!! As if it was spliced out and pieced back together! At first I was really creeped out, but it actually was the perfect way for them to show me that they were REAL and not my imagination!

Additionally, a few weeks later, I got a Starseed reading and discovered I am actually part Andromedan (and Sirian, and Hadarian). So I think that this must be one of my guides.

Just wondering if anybody has any similar experience, or can relate or add any clarity to this... I know I'm not crazy, but crazy stuff has been happening on the regular lately!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I know I'm not crazy, but crazy stuff has been happening on the regular lately!
My life, too. Things have been odd for years but now even more so. I get it, and sense your experience was real.

• Compassionate
Reactions: Kiera

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hello all,
I just wanted to share this and maybe get some feedback. I have been trying to trust the things I see and had a very interesting experience during a distance Reiki session recently. So, I invite divine beings of light and benevolence in, and one time, I "saw" a being step into the circle of light I create before I begin. They were tallish (human height), greenish blueish, had very large eyes, and a tiny, straight mouth (which I thought was cute and reminded me of Jiminy Cricket for some reason), and had silvery robes on with a high straight collar. They moved very gracefully and appeared to glide. They did some work at my client's feet then bowed and went to the edge of the light and appeared to get sucked out into a portal, kind of like a balloon deflating! LOL I thought this was all my vivid imagination, but I wrote it down. A few minutes later, the word "Andromedan" dropped in, though I had no clue what certain beings look like or if that was accurate. Upon looking at images on Google, they looked more Arcturian to me.

At any rate, a few weeks later, I met an intuitive healer synchronistically, and was relating this experience to her (and recording the session on my phone). Her eyes got big and she said she knew why I was there now...apparently, she had never worked with the Andromedans, but got a sign she was supposed to the week before. But that's not the weird part! When I listened to the session, the entire part about the DETAILS of the being was MISSING from my recording!! As if it was spliced out and pieced back together! At first I was really creeped out, but it actually was the perfect way for them to show me that they were REAL and not my imagination!

Additionally, a few weeks later, I got a Starseed reading and discovered I am actually part Andromedan (and Sirian, and Hadarian). So I think that this must be one of my guides.

Just wondering if anybody has any similar experience, or can relate or add any clarity to this... I know I'm not crazy, but crazy stuff has been happening on the regular lately!
When reading your description of the tall gliding beings with slit mouth and high collars, I felt an immediate connection and clearly .saw them in my minds eye.
I must admit to seeing pictures of similar beings but this was more than that, I felt emotional. I feel strongly that they are very high frequency beings, how wonderful for you to have them as helpers, they are so benevolent and come from a place of love..

That was no imagination. but I know how you feel I’m the same, sometimes I’ve wondered if I’m going potty, but I’ve grown to accept that seemingly crazy stuff happens., and it’s wonderful, i look forward to hearing what else you get.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Kiera and Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Kiera, like your avatar, you are shining your light. Now, it's just the step from externalizing (as in the lady holding a lantern) to internalizing, and I think this experience of vision shows you have.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Kiera
OP
Kiera

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018
When reading your description of the tall gliding beings with slit mouth and high collars, I felt an immediate connection and clearly .saw them in my minds eye.
I must admit to seeing pictures of similar beings but this was more than that, I felt emotional. I feel strongly that they are very high frequency beings, how wonderful for you to have them as helpers, they are so benevolent and come from a place of love..

That was no imagination. but I know how you feel I’m the same, sometimes I’ve wondered if I’m going potty, but I’ve grown to accept that seemingly crazy stuff happens., and it’s wonderful, i look forward to hearing what else you get.

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for that...I almost teared up reading it! I love your beautiful perspective.

Reactions: Linda
OP
Kiera

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018
Kiera, like your avatar, you are shining your light. Now, it's just the step from externalizing (as in the lady holding a lantern) to internalizing, and I think this experience of vision shows you have.
Ohhh, thank you so much for sharing that...I absolutely love that! Blessings <3

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)