AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Yesterday afternoon I went for a long walk with my friend Andres.

We were walking across Devorgilla Bridge, lit up by huge lights on the bank which felt very uncomfortable. I wanted to take a photo so that I could ask someone why these lights are there as we are all locked up and there are no tourists. The electricity could be saved.

I asked Andres to stand and block the lights so I could take a photo of the glare. It seems like a water spirit decided to join in. No there was no mist on the river.

IMG_0889.JPG

A similar occurrence happened when I was walking along the river several years ago. I decided to take a few photos and afterwards, in only one, I saw something. Anyone else think they are water spirits?

water spitiys.jpg

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
When I look at that I hear the word "Elementals". So, yes, some type of Water Spirit in my opinion.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for that One65

I know that a digital camera can pick up and record things we cannot see. Always good to just take photos and see what you get!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Agree with One65. Isn't it nice to have their company on your walk. Sometimes I wonder if we appertains equally misty to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)