Ancient Humans had Sex with Ghost Species (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Omer Gokcumen, an assistant professor of biological sciences at a University in Buffalo, USA, has concluded that humans had intercourse with a ghost species of proto human.

Omer says that that humans are one member of a larger species named "hominins" and that humans bred with the hominins group.

ghost.jpg
Image by Jordi Carrasco

The Sub-Saharan Africa is where the study was conducted, and that the genes of the humans residing there where "wildy different". He's reported that the genes can be traced back to about 150,000 years ago when the ancient humans lived and had sex with the "ghost species".

The reason they call in the ghost species is because there is actually no fossils in existence that can be analysed.

"It seems that interbreeding between different early hominin species is not the exception - it's the norm," Gokcumen said, quoted by the Sun. "Based on our analysis, the most plausible explanation for this extreme variation is archaic introgression - the introduction of genetic material from a 'ghost' species of ancient hominins."

While I sourced this news from the New Zealand Herald website, it's originally from the Sun website, known for it's more alternative articles, but when it comes to a Professor at a University, that is what tend to trust more in these days, but the times are changing and we are all waking up.

The recent discovery and new information by paranormal journalist Jamie Maussan, base don alien remains discovered at near the Nazca lives in Peru, indicates that ETs lived in harmoney amount humans in our past. You can find that story here.

Source: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/science/news/article.cfm?c_id=82&objectid=11894688

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Seems to me that once upon a time there were many spaces of "humans" living on Earth. Denisovians, Neanderthals, Homo Sapiens and probably countless others. I wonder if the cohabited the planet each in separate or in proximity to each other. I'm sure interbreeding would have happened. Not to mention alien interventions. To me this is a fascinating topic- our origins lol. where we came from and what made us "us"
My lady is busy doing family genealogy of both our families. WE are both of Italian descent. Both of our parents came to Canada after the war. She's tracing back about 5 to 10 generations with widely different names. Mostly confined to south Italy. With names cropping up all over the western world. I find that interesting but not nearly as so as our ancient beginnings. According to channeling from Kryon were based on 28 species that once lived on Earth, some with tails. I wish i knew the truth. That looks real interesting to me.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
If we first lived by our strength. Then by our wits, as this brief video suggests, then perhaps it's now time to live by our hearts...

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I'm fascinated by this so called ghost species and that nothing seems to be know about them. Somewhere in my mind is a vague recollection of something I have read about a time when humans were very much lighter in substance, which at the time I think I imagined them to look almost ghostly. Then I think they started to vibrate slower,and became heavier, which of course would happen if they mated with other species on the planet. I've got a feeling that these ones were in touch with their home, could live as long as they wished and when they had had enough they just set their intention,went to sleep and off they went home. I also feel that life was very good for them. My memory is vague on this so I could be talking rubbish but I have read something about lighter humans. Also, something about The Golden Age is tugging at my mind. Perhaps one of you lovelies has some info on the subject

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
This is interesting for sure IF we are walking from one holo deck to another as time is simultaneous and there really is no past or future only NOW. I know that is hard to understand as we are within the 3D instead of the 5D. It came to mind with what you were saying Pucksterguy about in cohabiting the planet each in separate or in proximity to each other. and the interbreeding!
There is interesting research that has been brought forward about the Yeti or Bigfoot and how they have decided they can intertwine with trees. I truly think there aren't any ghosts per say, they are just beings that are living in an alternate reality or parallel universe or in a different dimension from us and our timelines cross. They and we for that matter can do the same in the astral plane. Men and women have what they call wet dreams and wake up aroused and where do you think that comes from........

Also......if one is looking to sex for LOVE one might as well turn around and walk the other way because Love comes from the unconditional feeling and knowing of the Creator Source and collective consciousness of being one with the ALL .

I agree with you analogy Miss June about the human vibration and the lighter and probably transparent self when we awaken to our true selves and move into a less dense realm and more into our own auras....the more dense we are the less our auras are visible and light....I would assume!
This is a great topic as Pucksterguy said...what do you all think!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)