Anatomy of the Human Body: Share your reference book (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
As a healer I think it’s important to be familiar with the physical anatomy of the human body. Within a diploma in energetic healing I did years ago, I had a module focused solely on anatomy, but I also own a reference book with large diagrams and images I can refer to quickly, when needed.

Below is a good example of one I just took a couple of photos of, which belongs to moderator Kristy (who's also a healer). She picked it up on sale.

If you have a book like this that you could recommend, or just simply want to share what you use to reference, feel free to post a photo of the cover below along with any relevant info.

anat.jpg

anaot4.jpg

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I have several anatomy books that were all purchased 2nd hand (amazon marketplace or ebay) and are thus older versions of the current editions. Furthermore they are in German so I cannot recommend them here.

However, since our medium here is the internet, I like this reasonably good online resource which is fun to play around with:

http://www.innerbody.com/

:vhap

K

KarlaSM

I agree Laron!! I do not have a good anatomy book in physical, except for two large books of anatomy for artists, so those ones only show the skeletal system, the muscles and other aspects of the body but not the organs.

I enjoyed learning some things about human biology and biochemistry while I was studying and it struck me back then how important it is to understand some of the functions and processes of the human body, to connect that knowledge to our healing practices. But now that you mention it, I might purchase one in the future and study it more in depth. Thank you for the information my friends!!

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
The ones I have are from college, as I was pre-med & majored in anatomy & physiology. Will take pics later.

Reactions: Mike and Laron

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7012.JPG

Img_7014.jpg

As a healer I think it’s important to be familiar with the physical anatomy of the human body. Within a diploma in energetic healing I did years ago, I had a module focused solely on anatomy, but I also own a reference book with large diagrams and images I can refer to quickly, when needed.

Below is a good example of one I just took a couple of photos of, which belongs to moderator Kristy (who's also a healer). She picked it up on sale.

If you have a book like this that you could recommend, or just simply want to share what you use to reference, feel free to post a photo of the cover below along with any relevant info.

View attachment 1681
I found some of my books:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Laron

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Here's some more. Sorry it came out up-side-down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)