Anal Swabs in China to Detect Coronavirus are More Accurate (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This situation just gets crazier by the day.

"A fresh “wave” of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) is the latest cover story for the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to justify rectally penetrating those suspected of being “infected.”​
According to officials in Beijing, sticking a swab up people’s anuses is a more accurate way of identifying the presence of Chinese germs than jabbing a nose javelin up people’s nostrils.​
After being anally swabbed, a nine-year-old boy reportedly tested “positive” for the new highly contagious “strain” of the Chinese virus that was detected in the United Kingdom last month. Now, people all across China are being medically raped in the name of “science.”"​

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Oh! I can see that test becoming very popular in the US... NOT! Well, let me meditate a bit on that because I forgot about certain areas in San Francisco.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
It is so demoralizing and insulting. So crazy contagious that you can only tell from your butt? Christ.

This has to make people more aware. Seriously. Or it's a fear tactic so they will feel like a vaccine isn't such a big deal.

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
i'm just sorry for all those who have to suffer the abuse that this brings with it. i read that children are being raped like this for the sake of this madness. i just hope that it wont be in vain and that more people realize the scam that is being pulled with this plandemic and all its dehumanizing aspects and that it leads to people standing up against it, to stop this mind-body-soul-fuck.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The sad thing is that many people will accept even this. I've been to my doc's office today (had to be masked of course) and one older lady was constantly asking the staff and complaining when the vaccine finally will become available and why the PSR test would cost so much or in which case it was free. Completely brainwashed. Yes, she was old and I understand her worries when she only watches MSM and everyone is part of the usual Echo Chamber around her. Still. Feel sorry for her yearning for that harmful toxic jab (and daily anal swabs soon?).

Some people would wear masks at home if the government told them to. They would use their Alexa or whatever spying device connected to the internet to allow the State watching them to show they are law abiding citizens and that they comply. They would instantly denounce their neighbours and inform the authorities if they had visits with more people. Happens all over the world.

So no. I will not be surprised if people here and elswhere will cry out for swabs to be anally penetrated in the name of medicine and science and of course ... to fight the pandemic. :fp

harry1116

Just Arrived
Jan 30, 2021
I am a Chinese, I can confirm that the news you released is correct, but I don't agree with some of the contents. The act of anal wiping is not compulsory, and not everyone needs this test. What's more, Chinese vaccines are now free. Finally, I hope you can spread accurate and scientific information

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)