An urgent dream (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The booklet in which I write down dreams has been misplaced for a while now. This dream seemed urgent to write down.
I've had relatively few dreams or 'visuals' (waking dreams some may call these) for a while now.

Perhaps this came now as I felt that something important clicked into place in me yesterday that immediately rippled out into exactly what I'd been hoping for some time to see in my relationships.
Perhaps it came now because a favourite relative is visiting.
Perhaps it came now because somebody was trying to get me to 'write down those darn things!' so that I can remember them!

The starting scene was of a nearby beach that was a longtime 'hippie' hangout and which retains some of that adventurous feel.
I saw this beach as the 'front line' as storm after storm swept across it, causing the landscape to change fundamentally in many ways. Water reached where it had never reached before. Sand built up in new places. Foliage grew where it had never grown before and receded a lot in most areas so that, over time, the area began to look increasingly desolate. Because this change to a relatively desolate area felt like the starting place of the message I believe that the change to a desolation was indicating past changes.
I then visualized this beach as also bearing the fruits of these same changes, again, on the front line.

The passage of time was marked on a device that looked like a wooden signpost with wood crossbars which shifted position (normally the crossbars on such a signpost do not switch position). The position switches indicated the passage of time and the direction of such changes. They made changes such as 'on/off', 'up/down', 'right/left', 'back/front', 'in/out'. As the positions switched over time the landscape changes I mention above occurred.

So the starting place of the message (or point) of the dream is of this local beach that has long been a 'hippie' hangout. The beach is seen as a marsh; wet + relatively barren.
It begins to beautify, subtly at first. Birds fly in, a few at a time initially, and then in larger and larger flocks. They are not alone. Lots of life is there if you know how to sense it. I become aware of the birds singing and that this is a constant, everchanging song. The overall effect is of a beautifying of the landscape and the addition of layers of depth to that beauty.
People appear as a meadow develops in an area of marsh that is a bit elevated and relatively drier. First, a picnic with a few daring souls on the fringes, then a bigger gathering. It becomes a regular event and, over time, the area becomes one that is constantly being visited by people enjoying its beauty. Anyone who comes has to be prepared to get wet as sometimes they are wading in tidal waters. It reminds me of river delta areas that are regularly inundated by gentle floodwaters which bring nutrients to make these area the richest planting places.
Smiles are exchanged frequently. Dancing begins to take place at the meadow regularly as well as rituals of celebration.

Then, from out of the blue, I become aware of 'far shores'.
A large ocean going boat arrives, loudly announcing its arrival with the bass boom of its horn. I feel this boom in my bones as it resonates through me. The crabs and shorelife react similarly, suddenly scuttling actively as the big boat arrives, becoming alert and aware.
An individual emerges from the boat to wade in delight. They meet a local (me). It is a shy meeting of adventurous individuals. Smiles and feelings are exchanged.
This is initially a private exchange until I tell some friends. We discuss our impressions and go back to our newfound friend/s often. Somebody local stumbles and gets a big laceration. The first visitor from the boat tends to the cut with a salve or device which heals it instantly. We locals talk excitedly about the implications and start to ask for healing of all kinds of other things. All these are all healed just as readily.

As more people arrive the 'boat person/people become/s a bit overwhelmed by the numbers and the volume + urgency of the needs. This is all taken in good grace and organization is initiated to easily deal with this bigger picture. We locals start planning and organizing, implementing suggestions made by the boat person/people along with our own ideas and local knowledge. This grows incredibly rapidly. The development is beautiful. It is really, really big. It is sustainable in ways never before considered so that the environment thrives alongside us as we and it are changed fundamentally. We are working with and loving our environment, both humans and humanoids.

There is a distinct ending to this dream: a visual of a person in zen 'lotus position' with lots of strong positive energy flowing through.
This visual seems to say 'that's it'!

One thing that amazes me is that, though I dreamed this just a few short hours ago, if I hadn't written it down I would have forgotten most (all?) of it.
This is, I understand, typical.
It still amazes me.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Lila, you know being the first "local" to meet the visitors means you are a forerunner? Good positivity in the rune reading, I think! (where dream symbology are the runes).

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Things that jumped out at me - The original ideas of the hippie era are being refreshed. The sign post shows that time / distance is not linear. Visitors from afar in a ship - well, there are all kinds of ships and all kinds of visitors. HM has a good idea about you being a forerunner.

I like the dream - feels full of portent.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Lila what an amazing dream. So full of life, hope, symbolism. Ships hey? Salves that heal instantly. Let's have more. This is definitely it!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
The booklet in which I write down dreams has been misplaced for a while now. This dream seemed urgent to write down.
I've had relatively few dreams or 'visuals' (waking dreams some may call these) for a while now.

Perhaps this came now as I felt that something important clicked into place in me yesterday that immediately rippled out into exactly what I'd been hoping for some time to see in my relationships.
Perhaps it came now because a favourite relative is visiting.
Perhaps it came now because somebody was trying to get me to 'write down those darn things!' so that I can remember them!

The starting scene was of a nearby beach that was a longtime 'hippie' hangout and which retains some of that adventurous feel.
I saw this beach as the 'front line' as storm after storm swept across it, causing the landscape to change fundamentally in many ways. Water reached where it had never reached before. Sand built up in new places. Foliage grew where it had never grown before and receded a lot in most areas so that, over time, the area began to look increasingly desolate. Because this change to a relatively desolate area felt like the starting place of the message I believe that the change to a desolation was indicating past changes.
I then visualized this beach as also bearing the fruits of these same changes, again, on the front line.

The passage of time was marked on a device that looked like a wooden signpost with wood crossbars which shifted position (normally the crossbars on such a signpost do not switch position). The position switches indicated the passage of time and the direction of such changes. They made changes such as 'on/off', 'up/down', 'right/left', 'back/front', 'in/out'. As the positions switched over time the landscape changes I mention above occurred.

So the starting place of the message (or point) of the dream is of this local beach that has long been a 'hippie' hangout. The beach is seen as a marsh; wet + relatively barren.
It begins to beautify, subtly at first. Birds fly in, a few at a time initially, and then in larger and larger flocks. They are not alone. Lots of life is there if you know how to sense it. I become aware of the birds singing and that this is a constant, everchanging song. The overall effect is of a beautifying of the landscape and the addition of layers of depth to that beauty.
People appear as a meadow develops in an area of marsh that is a bit elevated and relatively drier. First, a picnic with a few daring souls on the fringes, then a bigger gathering. It becomes a regular event and, over time, the area becomes one that is constantly being visited by people enjoying its beauty. Anyone who comes has to be prepared to get wet as sometimes they are wading in tidal waters. It reminds me of river delta areas that are regularly inundated by gentle floodwaters which bring nutrients to make these area the richest planting places.
Smiles are exchanged frequently. Dancing begins to take place at the meadow regularly as well as rituals of celebration.

Then, from out of the blue, I become aware of 'far shores'.
A large ocean going boat arrives, loudly announcing its arrival with the bass boom of its horn. I feel this boom in my bones as it resonates through me. The crabs and shorelife react similarly, suddenly scuttling actively as the big boat arrives, becoming alert and aware.
An individual emerges from the boat to wade in delight. They meet a local (me). It is a shy meeting of adventurous individuals. Smiles and feelings are exchanged.
This is initially a private exchange until I tell some friends. We discuss our impressions and go back to our newfound friend/s often. Somebody local stumbles and gets a big laceration. The first visitor from the boat tends to the cut with a salve or device which heals it instantly. We locals talk excitedly about the implications and start to ask for healing of all kinds of other things. All these are all healed just as readily.

As more people arrive the 'boat person/people become/s a bit overwhelmed by the numbers and the volume + urgency of the needs. This is all taken in good grace and organization is initiated to easily deal with this bigger picture. We locals start planning and organizing, implementing suggestions made by the boat person/people along with our own ideas and local knowledge. This grows incredibly rapidly. The development is beautiful. It is really, really big. It is sustainable in ways never before considered so that the environment thrives alongside us as we and it are changed fundamentally. We are working with and loving our environment, both humans and humanoids.

There is a distinct ending to this dream: a visual of a person in zen 'lotus position' with lots of strong positive energy flowing through.
This visual seems to say 'that's it'!

One thing that amazes me is that, though I dreamed this just a few short hours ago, if I hadn't written it down I would have forgotten most (all?) of it.
This is, I understand, typical.
It still amazes me.
Such an amazing dream, Lila, and very significant I feel.

For me it was showing a healed earth rising from eons of plundering and ruination.
It appeared symbolic of there having been a great flood, sweeping away the old and, as the waters receded, a few brave souls/birds took tentative steps, then more as other life appeared.
More humans arriving, eagerly splashing through the receding waters in their haste to meet up with others, I see waving their arms and laughing and crying with joy.

The large ocean liner coming from afar, I saw filled to the brim, so to speak, with what has to be our ET brothers and sisters.
The immediate healing of wounds with a touch, a salve. So many rushing forward with their hurts, is surely symbolic of the healing of mankind and the grand unification we have so long waited for.

With healing, the body must naturally regenerate, meaning instead of growing older, it grows younger until reaching the perfect age.
Not overnight, but gradually transforming, so that it becomes as natural to us as growing old is now.

So much to celebrate, so much joy and laughter.
No more slavery. No more hidden agendas. No more cruelty. No more little kids crying out for help, with no one to hear....or care.

JUST LOVE.

That is what this dream conveys to me.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thank you for all your comments. I fundamentally agree with all of them, especially the part where I want this, here, now, ASAP!

Beautiful dream.
I am nodding vigorously:D
Lila, you know being the first "local" to meet the visitors means you are a forerunner? Good positivity in the rune reading, I think! (where dream symbology are the runes).
I think a lot of us are forerunners so can support each other in unique ways, 'cause we all need support sometimes:-D
Things that jumped out at me - The original ideas of the hippie era are being refreshed. The sign post shows that time / distance is not linear. Visitors from afar in a ship - well, there are all kinds of ships and all kinds of visitors. HM has a good idea about you being a forerunner.

I like the dream - feels full of portent.
Yes, that's how I felt about the 'hippie refresh', with a 'here-and-now twist' and I definitely got that sense of time being much more malleable and complex than the 'usual' view. I'm quite curious about the visitors:cool:
Lila what an amazing dream. So full of life, hope, symbolism. Ships hey? Salves that heal instantly. Let's have more. This is definitely it!
More, more, more!O.o:D
So much to celebrate, so much joy and laughter.
No more slavery. No more hidden agendas. No more cruelty. No more little kids crying out for help, with no one to hear....or care.

JUST LOVE.

That is what this dream conveys to me.
Me too<3

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
No dreams for quite some time and now a cluster!

So today it was a train horn that I woke to. I was with someone at our childhood home and we knew there'd been train tracks nearby but were puzzled to hear a train so close by since the old tracks hadn't been used in decades. We were wondering where the train could be.

Then, there it was, in the yard or our old house, bypassing the house, heading straight toward the storage shed. None of us had ever seen train tracks in the yard! And it was going to crush the shed if it kept going!
It paused, as if wondering if it really wanted to crush the little building, then gathered up a bit more steam, blew its horn and went right into the shed, splintering it wide open with a huge crash. Its momentum stopped then and the dream paused.

When I was back in the dream, I was heading toward the crash site where there was a space where the train had been. The most memorable thing I recalled being in that shed (this is something I recalled before the train crashed into the storage area) was a crate that had held all our goods when we'd taken a boat to NAmerica when I was very small. The crate had been in that shed for at least a decade after and I do recall it no longer being there later in my childhood.

When I got to where the train had been I saw a jewel, a shining white crystal of some sort, probably quartz. I love crystals. This is not at all a place I would expect to see one. A jewel in a storage shed at the place where the old crate used to be? This was also the spot where the train's momentum had stopped, though the train was now gone. Yet there it was.

And, (of course!) as I write this, I am visualizing the crystal a little better and realizing that I have one very much like it. It's now in my lap. I plan to hang out with it and see what comes upo_OO_o<3

If this keeps going on I'll have 'trifecta' of a sort similar to 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles'.
I've already got boat and train:eek:O.o:D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
An insight for the first dream that I had later, was that estuarine interfaces (marshes) between land and sea have often times been deliberately dried up and destroyed by land developers who value buildings and profit over nature. Therefore, in the new earth, I see that being healed and the estuarine environments coming back into their purpose again. They are an important nesting place for birds, fish, amphibians and all manner of life. It makes total sense that a healed and revitalised Earth will include many marshes, lagoons and estuaries, which may not be the most adaptable for human habitation. But then, humans will no longer have the "I dominate" paradigm. In the dream, birdsong was a feature, which would be expected as they go about their business and celebrating the seasons of the day with their calls and whistles.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In my view, train tracks are always about evolution. I dream about them every time things are on the move. Finding the crystal in the heart of the situation, I think you are right to imbibe its vibe, and see what further clarity you can attain.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
An insight for the first dream that I had later, was that estuarine interfaces (marshes) between land and sea have often times been deliberately dried up and destroyed by land developers who value buildings and profit over nature. Therefore, in the new earth, I see that being healed and the estuarine environments coming back into their purpose again. They are an important nesting place for birds, fish, amphibians and all manner of life. It makes total sense that a healed and revitalised Earth will include many marshes, lagoons and estuaries, which may not be the most adaptable for human habitation. But then, humans will no longer have the "I dominate" paradigm. In the dream, birdsong was a feature, which would be expected as they go about their business and celebrating the seasons of the day with their calls and whistles.
I am hearing a lot about birds, like marshes, and many of them dependent on marshes, disappearing from more and more places in the world, so this would fit what you are mentioning here.
Have you heard of the Mobius loop? It's like a piece of paper joined in a circle, with a twist in it. If you follow the train tracks, they'll take you to the other side!
I wonder what is on the other side of the train tracks then? You really have me intrigued about tracks being evolution.
I know that I was surprised and very heartened to see the crystal.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Sheds are where we store stuff - both forgotten items as well as junk. The train busted through and uncovered a forgotten treasure.
Yes! And I think I've gotten the gist of it... likely with the help of my beautiful quartz that I hung out with yesterday.
Lots of things make sense now!
I need to go now, but I plan to post about it later.

Reactions: Linda and Anaeika
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I am finally getting a chance to post about what I learned yesterday.
I'll (try to) be brief.

A few days ago some wonderful words 'came out of my mouth' that helped easily resolve a long thread of behavioural patterns in our family, bringing in a new level of awareness. I was feeling like I'd 'taken things to another level' in a way that really worked to gently guide things some long-stuck dynamics toward resolution:)
Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, 2 days later, at the time of the full moon, WHOMP!

With Janne's insightful comment here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/sagittarian-full-moon-approaching.5172/ about trying not take on 'too much of the past' as a lot of this most recent full moon was 'about racial karma' I came out of a confusing, incredibly disruptive spiral of reactions which I discovered (again, with help) were repeatedly bringing me back to reliving lifetime after lifetime of cruxpoints from some of the most violent, bloody religious and social upheaval moments of history.

One clue (of several, in retrospect) that this baggage may not be entirely my own was the phrases that came up, phrases which have become iconic in our language. There were so many of them!
For example, in one I was (literally) 'hung up to dry'. In others a 'scapegoat' and 'sacrificial lamb'. In still others (this one was really frequent) I felt myself being 'stabbed in the back' and then someone put 'my feet to the fire'. For years I've not been able to tolerate having the bedsheets be tucked in when I sleep, since my feet were sensitive; in just the areas where one's feet would be 'put to the fire'.
In lifetime after lifetime that I seemed to be reliving I would gratefully die.

I was bringing these things to the surface with the help of some essential oil blends which helped me access and then release some of this stuff that was coming up. I'd turn to this kind of release when I would find myself suddenly overwhelmed by emotions out of synch with where I'd been just minutes ago. It was very helpful to be able to release stuff but why did I keep getting yanked to these emotional states? My norm is to be very emotionally stable! I was finding myself so often reliving old lifetimes in which I was grateful to die that I was commenting 'Once again, death was a friend who released me from this torture'.
Not fun! Very disruptive! Unsurprisingly, my family wasn't finding me much such a treat to be around as I dealt with this overwhelm:((
I'd been finding more and more of that kind of nasty memory coming up for me over the last few years, which was exhausting:)|

The comment above about not taking on too much helped me finally realize that so many of these violent memories coming up were not my own. Really, I mean, could one person have had so many lives where they tried to help their families and societies, helped heal them, care for them, and then got ostracized, sacrificed and violently killed as an example to others?

This led me to realize that I could ask to not take on so much.
And realize that I can take a break from being a focal point of societal karmic resolution; that I can now focus on my own stuff for a change. What a breeze! So, I am currently feeling 'light as a feather' as I enjoy my own life projects right here, right now, leaving all that old karmic debt for someone else to take on, for a change. Aaah (sigh).

What a relief!:-D

PS Insights on how to effectively deal with feeling 'hijacked' by societal karmic 'stuff' very welcome. I'm guessing I'm not the only one whose dealt with this kind of thing and I would like tips on how to discern and deal with such a thing if it comes up again.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
PS Insights on how to effectively deal with feeling 'hijacked' by societal karmic 'stuff' very welcome. I'm guessing I'm not the only one whose dealt with this kind of thing and I would like tips on how to discern and deal with such a thing if it comes up again.
I learnt about racial karma while doing studies with a High Tibetan lama many years ago, Lila. What it basically means is that if we were part of a group such as the Jews during Hitlers reign or any other group in history that was persecuted, witches including I would think, or anyone who lived a life in the Civil war or fought and killed for their country, then anything we had to do for the group or the powers "above us" does not count as karmic points against us.

These experiences, or any of actual persecution, judgement and blame, punishment and suffering, for being of a specific caste or creed, or fighting in an Army at war etc, and of what was perceived as wrong or evil by any Governing systems, deserving of punishment within history, has of course lodged itself in our energy field and needs clearing individually through our own inner work, or with the help of others, but once these wounds and experiences come into our consciousness through dreams or visions they are already healed and released.
Hanging onto them is our own choice.

Racial karma on one level means we are not responsible individually for whatever we had to do to survive at those times if another power was involved even though we may not have wanted to take part in some of it and even if we killed for instance.

Another factor is that however we die in a past life, if painful or violent, or if our emotions are very strong at the time of death, leaves trauma on our energy field and causes many health issues in the next lifetime, and this is what we have to work with. We can carry this with us through many lifetimes in fact.

It is so important to remember we chose to experience this before we were born. It's part of our plan in this game of life -as hard as it may seem at a given time. We choose karma whether an imprint or otherwise(and some of it is an imprint but just as real and important as an actual real life.)

This karma we choose to go through, the difficult parts, anchor us here, as if we were always in a state of full consciousness or bliss we wouldn't stick around for long.

But clearing the past traumas, especially those of great pain and persecution is an amazing feat to accomplish and some of the purpose is so you can help others to understand what you have learnt, so they also can get on with their own soul evolution and clearing.

And you can teach people not to beat themselves up over what they have been or done in a past life as we all have the shadow aspect of self. Its part of who we are, a very important part.

All experience is for our higher self which is on a much higher plane than this one, so they can grow also. Its wheels within wheels...
What we learn and go through, everything that brings knowledge on our journey through life benefits the whole , as it is written that until all souls are self realised we cannot move on to the next round of existence, so passing on our own experience and giving a helping hand to those who are struggling is one step further for all of those who choose to experience the earth journey, said to be a great privilege.

It is hard to realise that there is a great queue wanting to experience earths lessons.
But the trick is to let go of karma now - to release it all as we are about to enter a 4th or 5th dimensional reality on this planet.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have really learned a lot from you two ladies, in the last two posts. I had never before really considered racial karma. Of course, I remember from my reading about some souls carrying imprints through for their earth life experience (some souls may not organically be from this neighbourhood/ duality system/ electromagnetic density, and thus need some overlays to give them experiences to work through). It's funny that I've reached this far over decades in my spiritual journey, and not really given consideration to group karma, as I have seen it always as individually earned. I suppose I had thought that if one killed in a war, even at no behest of your own soul's integrity, that you got to keep the karma. Certainly, if you refuse to kill in a war, you will yourself be killed. In some ways, that would make you a "sacrificial lamb" to your own soul's journey.

Thank you for bringing up these issues, Lila, in such a clear way. You have a light touch with the way you explain things.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
You have a light touch with the way you explain things.
I have to laugh at that one! Given the heavy content of the posting above.
Thank you. I really appreciate that<3

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Janne, thank you for the treasure trove you wrote above. I'll return to chew over it many times, I've no doubt. My first read has me nodding my head, making connections. I'm particularly loving these words:
but once these wounds and experiences come into our consciousness through dreams or visions they are already healed and released.
It's time for me to take a break from the heavy karma clearing I've been doing for so many years now. Then I'll check in and see where I'm at...
Maybe I'll focus on this for a while:
some of the purpose is so you can help others to understand what you have learnt, so they also can get on with their own soul evolution and clearing.
For now it feels great to simply be myself:-D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)