An Old Sufi Story (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A man entered a village and went to see the Sufi Master. The visitor said, "I'm deciding whether I should move here or not — and I'm wondering what the people here are like?" The Sufi Master said, "Tell me, what kind of people live where you come from." The visitor said, "They were robbers, cheats and liars." The Sufi Master said, "You know, those are exactly the same kind of people who live here." The visitor left and never came back.

Another visitor entered the village and asked the same question of the Sufi Master. "I am thinking of moving here — can you tell me what the people are like?” Again the Sufi Master asked, "Tell me, what kind of people live where you come from?" The visitor said, "Oh, they are the kindest, gentlest, most compassionate, loving people. I shall miss them terribly." The Sufi Master said, "Those are exactly the kinds of people who live here too."

ship-2804072.jpg

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
If you turned that picture of the river upside down, you would still be looking at the stars in heaven.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was thinking something similar, HM.
I was going to ask, which river? The water one or the one made of stars; especially that beautiful swirl of high density stars. So beautiful<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)