An OBE To Learning About Divided Souls (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I had an amazing OBE
I was errand on a beach in a parallel world to my hometown ( Bizerte /Tunisia) I walked along that beach feet in the sea water, enjoying the salt smell and the sun.

So while walking there I remembered that I have been there on Astral few times ago, and few years ago I did the same astral travel

That was very strange and funny at the same time as while walking, I heard this message : " you know once there ( I was walking but knew that there is a place where I won't be able to carry on my walk, because it is all submerged by the sea) you have to find a way out. So I arrived there actually and saw that I had two choices : going back from where I came, or finding a way out from where I was at that time.
I looked around me: the sea was huge and I was standing on a little area by the sea side, that was still sandy.
I could not cross the water in front of me, as I was wearing clothes.
And I knew I had to go back home

I stood a bit again watching seagulls and the blue sky
Enjoying for a while that place I love so much
My higher self told me to look on the other side just by a road which was over my view on my left side
I looked there and found a white gate
I entered there and was immediately sent back in my physical here

When I woke up, I was feeling pain in my back and chess and could barely breathe. I wanted to know to where that portal would lead me, as I crossed it but did not have the time see anything yet.
So I decided to go back there and see what happens if I cross that portal again

I did

When crossing that portal I suddenly saw a cousin of mine who died few years ago
I already met him in the spiritual realm many times
He was there waiting for me
We started talking and he told me that when he passed he found himself in that world with the same people he knew before dying.

It took him time to understand that he just left this world to join another one where he choose to incarnate quickly after passing. ( I thought of Biocentrism by Robert Lanza, where he says that death is only crossing a world to another one)
For me it was a very interesting journey as a divided soul he could reach out another part of his soul in another plane or dimension parallel to this one. That's what he said to me. We both are divided souls.
This can be disturbing for many.

I felt, when he was with me, a huge warm healing energy and he said " am healing your back and all body . Be careful about your bones ! Now it is done"
I woke up and all the pain I was feeling an hour ago disappeared as by magic
He was smiling
Big big jump in that world has been done
As the other times when I was there I did not see that gate. This time I found it
It was a huge OBE.

I learned that when we are a divided soul and die in one of the worlds we choose to incarnate in, we join another one where we are incarnating but in different time and space, and also energies.
There where he is, he is able to connect here and bring healing on a multidimensional level.

Here is the place where I have been on Astral tonight
La Corniche : Bizerte (Tunisia)
Bizerte-plage.jpg
here is the link to it on Google
https://www.google.fr/search?q=bizerte+la+corniche+tunisie&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj03N-bguDSAhUKCBoKHSpQBioQ_AUICCgD&biw=1125&bih=713#imgrc=jqRza2wGN1annM:

That was an amazing read! :) I really enjoyed it!
I wonder if what you are calling a divided soul I call parallel lives? They seem to be other incarnations running a the same time as this one in which the time line divided on a decision or choice and part of my higher consciousness went off to explore what the other branch of the decision was. Once I had an riveting experience involving a bathtub plug which I can only explain by two timelines converging into one.
This stuff is all so wonderfully mysterious, even when we get some answers through first hand experience like OBE there's just still so much Mystery available!

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I have a question about portals. Are they a one way trip or just like a standard door going both ways? How do you know if it's safe to enter and not say a trap? Can intent conjure one up or are they static and in one place? Will intuition tell you those things?

Not sure if you were asking me or not Pucksterguy?
Here's my two cents though just in case. lol
This gets a bit mind bending so hang in there. :eek:

There's two types of portals I've seen, we could also call them Wormholes - the function seems to be the same - an accelerated energy route from one place to another. The wormhole lasts seconds to a few minutes and it doesn't seem to matter how much space is 'crossed'. It folds space and punches a line through it apparently and can do it multi-dimensionally.
So like one could go from 3D Earth to ZetaRiticula 6th D in a few seconds.

The two types I've seen are the one's I make myself to go Out of Body. This is done through changing one's own frequency to match that of the domain they want to land in, then channeling enough energy to form it, opening the third eye to see it and once a nice long tunnel is formed and stable then entering it. Destination is arrived based on Intention. So let's call this type of portal/wormhole - Portable and Self Generated.

The other type is usually found on spaceships of other races. Most ships have an onboard wormhole making devise that they fold themselves into to travel great distances in seconds.
One sweet little spaceship a friend and I were on recently had a scientist who commutes to work every day from his home planet to Earth where he's collecting observation data. There was a Wormhole device on the main deck of the ship about the size of a round closet inset into the floor. He invited us to use it to go see his home planet and observe it as he observed ours. Really polite and hospitable being and we had an unforgettable tour! :)
This type is almost always seen as a fixture on ships with its own space. Usually they are round and on the main deck or in a room in which it is the only thing in it. Other than 'round' there doesn't seem to be much else in common - some species have them mounted on a platform, others recessed into the floor, sometimes it's projected from a devise in front of the ships nose.

For the one's I make myself the destination is determined by the intention, obviously I'm not going to Intent to land in the 7th level of Hell. LOL

I usually shoot for an interesting 6th dimensional location, or the 3D dark side of the moon (extremely interesting and worth multiple trips or someplace of current interest on Earth like the Hush-Hush around recent finds in Antarctica which has had political heads slipping off there quietly of late. In this type of travel we are 'tethered' to our body and will automatically return to it when we can no longer hold focus on staying on the site we went to, energy depletion (running out of fuel), or get ejected by some sort of repulsive frequency at the target location (has happened twice now), or our body back in the 3D has needs (hunger/urination/doorbell/phone) forcing consciousness back into the body usually abruptly, or and this one is scary but rare, getting one's consciousness caught in some type of alien energy devise and not being able to escape it without returning to body - fear will slam one back into body quickly.

Traps set by others are easy enough to avoid by setting ones frequency high enough (Love is a good one 528hz) to avoid 3 and 4th dimensional trouble makers. It's easy to feel and perceive others Intentions in higher states of consciousness and most races in the Universe use telepathy to communicate - so Intention is very clear, nothing gets hid when everyone's a mind reader. lol

Problems are very rare but if one makes enough 'jumps' the odds will catch up eventually. Not sure how many I've made...over 100?
I can think of a few times I ran into trouble.

1: Once I landed on a satellite and was studying clouds and the auric field around earth and started getting sick which forced me back into my body. Arriving back in my body I discovered I had been poisoned by something and the air/auric field two and 1/2 feet out from my body felt badly burned. I was sick for two days a nd we were able through experimentation to learn I'd gotten radiation poisoning on that satellite, in my etheric body which is what I took on that adventure - the damage information fed back to my physical body and I experienced radiation sickness. Crazy huh?

2: A group of us followed a pain another member was having under a rib, expecting to find a fracture or perhaps a glob of dark energy or something similar we could assist with, we ended up in an ancient dungeon active with torture. Blood was everywhere, I arrived inside an Iron Maiden and the other group members were in various states of shock finding themselves brutalized and in a horrific situation. The a dark entity, perhaps drawn to the torture chamber felt us and closed in on 'fresh meat' and we fled terrified back to our bodies and it followed us back into this time line. We were busier than a one legged man in an a$$kicking contest trying to get it out of our sacred space and getting the other OBE'ers out of shock. crazy times!

3: Another time a friend and I got motion sickness in a spinning restaurant on another planet, but managed to stay OBE and not return to our bodies. This was actually very entertaining as after we got back we tried to sort out how we could get motion sickness when it was an out of body experience in which our visual cortex was left back on 3rd dimension earth.

So that's what I know from my perspective only Pucksterguy. No doubt there's tons more that could be reported on the subject and of course endless speculation and theories that could be proposed.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Wow Crystalsong. Thats amazing. The questions eere for anybody who does that kind of thing tp respond. Thank you for the timely reply. That type of travel was never something I wanted to do. Till now. I seem to be far too grounded for that kind of thing. I'm sure there's a reason for it. One psycic told me my mission here is as a water protecter which kind of explains my Love of water and fishing. Or just vegging out on my boat. I'm going to research this topic more before I dive in. The thought of travelling is becoming more interesting and I hope my motive is not just escapism. However I do love learning. Ty. CS that was interesting.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have trained myself to remember messages from my HS through dreamstate, especially in the hypnogogic or hypnopomp states. I had a very fulfilling dream (full of learning) which I cannot recall the details, but I came to waking state hugging two messages, which I repeated over and over again to myself to ensure I had them captured enough to remember them. They were that all I have to do is to remember mindfulness, and gratitude. Just those two things, and it all seems to be sorted...

CrystalSong , What do you see at Antartica? I’ve been curious.
Ancient UFO's of course. We didn't know that's what we would find of course, but when we did trace the energy signatures of many visitors to Antarctica from the coast inland we found a deep underground cavern, part manmade, part natural. There were tons of measuring and tracking devises and gear around it from various scientists...we were like. "Right. Of course, what else could it have been?"
It looks to have been there since the prior to the last Ice Age, most likely crashed. It was deep underground and the land has risen up around it. Someone once told me in Europe you could date things by the layer it was found it..something like 4 inches deep for every 100 years. This was nearly a mile deep, maybe more. (It's hard to tell scale when OBE.)

Pucksterguy, what does it matter if you do Universe Tourism as escapism? And it is really escapism?
I work about 12 hours a day in service to the Light, OBE I do for myself for pleasure and sheer curiosity, but there are benefits, it helps train the high end of psychic abilities, telepathy is something that doesn't come that easily for me yet is a highly useful skill for communicating with peoples Higher Selves, so trying to communicate telepathically with other races helps that skill set evolve. Also learning about other races helps me to understand other ways of living, building, existing and relating to the cosmos - ways that literally can't be done on Earth because the pattern doesn't and has never existed here. There is much learned in OBE's about the nature of consciousness and how other species experiments in evolving their race have worked out. There is a stunning amount of love out there for us and seeing it helps me to understand we may yet evolve out of the barbaric tribal nation state mentality we're currently in. Other species have done it, we can too. :) I find a lot of positive and much to have gratitude for in OBE.
Anyway, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater :) Go visit some water worlds! There's several awesome one's with underwater domed cities built by corrals, fish and octopuses and other creatures like that. Amazing places to see.
One world we found was only a water world, there was no land to be found at all!

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
CrystalSong , that was an amazing post to read. One of the things that really captured my attention was the expression 'fresh meat'. It is actually the battle cry of a demon from a game I sometimes play because it lets me play a holy warrior. His name is the Butcher. I really have the feeling that much if this game is channeled.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/diablo/images/4/47/The_Butcher-shirt.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20140726000003

I have been having similar experiences, but I am not sure if I can call them OBEs, mainly because I don't feel that I am leaving the body, it is more like extending my consciousness to another place. I've heard that this is called co-existing. Well, I definitely don't have those interesting experiences that you share.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I have a question about portals. Are they a one way trip or just like a standard door going both ways? How do you know if it's safe to enter and not say a trap? Can intent conjure one up or are they static and in one place? Will intuition tell you those things?
We are guided ! I always feel guided and know which way to go, even if sometimes it feels weird or difficult.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Your piquing my curiosity...How does time work there? If your out of body for an hour can it be perceived say as 6 hours of travel time? hmmmm
Timelines are complex and different from a space line to another, and then from a world to another. I sometimes feel it is morning time, night time or evening. It is like in other planets. When you come back in your current plane where you choose to have the most important part of your soul, you are back in its timeline too.

Last edited:
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda , thank you for sharing your OBEs. How do you remember them and maintain them? I seem to only get so far.

CrystalSong , What do you see at Antartica? I’ve been curious.
Anaeika I have note books where I write my OBE's before getting out of my bed. But sometimes the OBE is so clear in my memory that I never forget and many information come with the writing process, even many days after.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Hello CrystalSong ! Thank you for your comments. I actually have two ways to travel the tunnel or what I call the spiraling tunnel which is a wormhole. I know this because when back to mu physical, my astral body is filled with its energy and I feel deep intense warm energy in all my body. This lasts for minutes before I can open my eyes and be fully awake. It happens to me every day.
Then actually and I confirm the space -ships where w you can see others lands planets and dimensions from a screen located inside the spaceship. And this is astral travelling with ET's who are generally from your soul family and cluster. They can come to you and take you to do things with them. They always need us especially when we have healing and channelling abilities. By channeling I mean directly from Source's energy and a direct connection without any tool than our Third eye and crown chakra. So no pendulum or other tools. We are very usually updated and cleared in those two areas.
Pendulum cannot be used for channeling but to see the frequency of someone. They are not very successful for channeling.
So when back from the spaceship we feel the energy differently but it is also very warm and deeply healing. It just makes things go back to normal in your physical shape and brings new information through you that we usually upload. It comes progressively after the trip.
Sometimes I am in a spaceship inside a tunnel too ! this happened to me when I saw those dead beings in the tunnel of Antartica.

Not sure if you were asking me or not Pucksterguy?
Here's my two cents though just in case. lol
This gets a bit mind bending so hang in there. :eek:

There's two types of portals I've seen, we could also call them Wormholes - the function seems to be the same - an accelerated energy route from one place to another. The wormhole lasts seconds to a few minutes and it doesn't seem to matter how much space is 'crossed'. It folds space and punches a line through it apparently and can do it multi-dimensionally.
So like one could go from 3D Earth to ZetaRiticula 6th D in a few seconds.

The two types I've seen are the one's I make myself to go Out of Body. This is done through changing one's own frequency to match that of the domain they want to land in, then channeling enough energy to form it, opening the third eye to see it and once a nice long tunnel is formed and stable then entering it. Destination is arrived based on Intention. So let's call this type of portal/wormhole - Portable and Self Generated.

The other type is usually found on spaceships of other races. Most ships have an onboard wormhole making devise that they fold themselves into to travel great distances in seconds.
One sweet little spaceship a friend and I were on recently had a scientist who commutes to work every day from his home planet to Earth where he's collecting observation data. There was a Wormhole device on the main deck of the ship about the size of a round closet inset into the floor. He invited us to use it to go see his home planet and observe it as he observed ours. Really polite and hospitable being and we had an unforgettable tour! :)
This type is almost always seen as a fixture on ships with its own space. Usually they are round and on the main deck or in a room in which it is the only thing in it. Other than 'round' there doesn't seem to be much else in common - some species have them mounted on a platform, others recessed into the floor, sometimes it's projected from a devise in front of the ships nose.

For the one's I make myself the destination is determined by the intention, obviously I'm not going to Intent to land in the 7th level of Hell. LOL

I usually shoot for an interesting 6th dimensional location, or the 3D dark side of the moon (extremely interesting and worth multiple trips or someplace of current interest on Earth like the Hush-Hush around recent finds in Antarctica which has had political heads slipping off there quietly of late. In this type of travel we are 'tethered' to our body and will automatically return to it when we can no longer hold focus on staying on the site we went to, energy depletion (running out of fuel), or get ejected by some sort of repulsive frequency at the target location (has happened twice now), or our body back in the 3D has needs (hunger/urination/doorbell/phone) forcing consciousness back into the body usually abruptly, or and this one is scary but rare, getting one's consciousness caught in some type of alien energy devise and not being able to escape it without returning to body - fear will slam one back into body quickly.

Traps set by others are easy enough to avoid by setting ones frequency high enough (Love is a good one 528hz) to avoid 3 and 4th dimensional trouble makers. It's easy to feel and perceive others Intentions in higher states of consciousness and most races in the Universe use telepathy to communicate - so Intention is very clear, nothing gets hid when everyone's a mind reader. lol

Problems are very rare but if one makes enough 'jumps' the odds will catch up eventually. Not sure how many I've made...over 100?
I can think of a few times I ran into trouble.

1: Once I landed on a satellite and was studying clouds and the auric field around earth and started getting sick which forced me back into my body. Arriving back in my body I discovered I had been poisoned by something and the air/auric field two and 1/2 feet out from my body felt badly burned. I was sick for two days a nd we were able through experimentation to learn I'd gotten radiation poisoning on that satellite, in my etheric body which is what I took on that adventure - the damage information fed back to my physical body and I experienced radiation sickness. Crazy huh?

2: A group of us followed a pain another member was having under a rib, expecting to find a fracture or perhaps a glob of dark energy or something similar we could assist with, we ended up in an ancient dungeon active with torture. Blood was everywhere, I arrived inside an Iron Maiden and the other group members were in various states of shock finding themselves brutalized and in a horrific situation. The a dark entity, perhaps drawn to the torture chamber felt us and closed in on 'fresh meat' and we fled terrified back to our bodies and it followed us back into this time line. We were busier than a one legged man in an a$$kicking contest trying to get it out of our sacred space and getting the other OBE'ers out of shock. crazy times!

3: Another time a friend and I got motion sickness in a spinning restaurant on another planet, but managed to stay OBE and not return to our bodies. This was actually very entertaining as after we got back we tried to sort out how we could get motion sickness when it was an out of body experience in which our visual cortex was left back on 3rd dimension earth.

So that's what I know from my perspective only Pucksterguy. No doubt there's tons more that could be reported on the subject and of course endless speculation and theories that could be proposed.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I will schedule the time to that trip then :ROFL:
Me, too. You already know the way to my house. (A while back, I saw a woman walking down our street and knew it was Henda. The first time I was so surprised that I did nothing except look out the window. The second time, I was still in my PJs and did not want to run down the street.)

Actually, this would be a fun experiment. We all just need to set the intention to travel together. Yea!

Lately, I've been having some different kinds of OBEs. I am in the place between waking and sleep and am aware of a computer screen with a blue notice box with writing in it. My awake self does not have time to read it, but the rest of me does. Then everything is still for a second, and the next thing I know I am in the middle of a different place, and/or time.

Your piquing my curiosity...How does time work there? If your out of body for an hour can it be perceived say as 6 hours of travel time? hmmmm
Linear time is a mental construct it appears. Or we could say time is fickle! lol
I remember this one planet we went to, we arrived around noon by the shadows of tree's on the ground. We toured the city took a leisurely time doing so, it was after sunset when we left that world. Back on earth only 45mins to an hour had gone by. Now we could talk about whether that planet moved around its sun quicker and thus had shorter days and so on, perhaps it did. But other examples point to the same thing...out of body time is different than the human construct of linear time.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Me, too. You already know the way to my house. (A while back, I saw a woman walking down our street and knew it was Henda. The first time I was so surprised that I did nothing except look out the window. The second time, I was still in my PJs and did not want to run down the street.)

Actually, this would be a fun experiment. We all just need to set the intention to travel together. Yea!

Lately, I've been having some different kinds of OBEs. I am in the place between waking and sleep and am aware of a computer screen with a blue notice box with writing in it. My awake self does not have time to read it, but the rest of me does. Then everything is still for a second, and the next thing I know I am in the middle of a different place, and/or time.
I remember that, Linda!

Ok, let’s have an experiment and try it.

Reactions: CrystalSong
Hello CrystalSong ! Thank you for your comments. I actually have two ways to travel the tunnel or what I call the spiraling tunnel which is a wormhole. I know this because when back to mu physical, my astral body is filled with its energy and I feel deep intense warm energy in all my body. This lasts for minutes before I can open my eyes and be fully awake. It happens to me every day.
Then actually and I confirm the space -ships where w you can see others lands planets and dimensions from a screen located inside the spaceship. And this is astral travelling with ET's who are generally from your soul family and cluster. They can come to you and take you to do things with them. They always need us especially when we have healing and channelling abilities. By channeling I mean directly from Source's energy and a direct connection without any tool than our Third eye and crown chakra. So no pendulum or other tools. We are very usually updated and cleared in those two areas.
Pendulum cannot be used for channeling but to see the frequency of someone. They are not very successful for channeling.
So when back from the spaceship we feel the energy differently but it is also very warm and deeply healing. It just makes things go back to normal in your physical shape and brings new information through you that we usually upload. It comes progressively after the trip.
Sometimes I am in a spaceship inside a tunnel too ! this happened to me when I saw those dead beings in the tunnel of Antartica.
It's super nice to meet a Fellow Traveler Henda!! It really changes how we experience being human doesn't it? I'm not sure what I do on the astral, occasionally I'm aware of some of it, but not that often. Instead I consciously project as Out Of Time talked about. It's done from a deep meditation state, if we drop too deep we'll forget afterwards what we saw/did. Like your bedside journal we draw pictures of what we saw and make notes as the details start dropping off fairly quickly after returning to body.
While we do get some healing energies from being around Beings who are higher frequency than us (shared field effect) I can't say that we've particularly gotten downloads or other things related to the evolution of consciousness. We're more like tourist visiting Rome, than going to a country for a healing spa I guess. It's really cool that you are tying up with soul family and getting work done Henda!

Though there was this one time when we found a huge double wharehouse sized hydroponics section on the darkside of the moon. The energy in it was phenomenal! The we discovered a huge tank/vat full of nutrient water type fluid and the 4 of us ladies got in it, it made us deliriously high and blissful. Everyone felt like it was healing us or giving us needed nutrients in some way. I'd like to find my way back there again :)

CrystalSong , that was an amazing post to read. One of the things that really captured my attention was the expression 'fresh meat'. It is actually the battle cry of a demon from a game I sometimes play because it lets me play a holy warrior. His name is the Butcher. I really have the feeling that much if this game is channeled.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/diablo/images/4/47/The_Butcher-shirt.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20140726000003

I have been having similar experiences, but I am not sure if I can call them OBEs, mainly because I don't feel that I am leaving the body, it is more like extending my consciousness to another place. I've heard that this is called co-existing. Well, I definitely don't have those interesting experiences that you share.
Yep, that's how I experience it too Out-of-time. Sort of a bi-location, aware of body put with consciousness in the moment of NOW in another place.
Actually I think MMORPG's helped with this sort of travel a lot. There were times when I was so immersed in a game I felt I was actually there and the real world felt sort of fake and irrevelent for the most part. Settings/sunsets/landscapes I saw in the real world often reminded me of gaming environments instead of the other ways around. lol Total immersion!
Those early gaming experiences sort of helped me to come to terms with multiple realities and the idea of something like a holographic universe. That intense focus learned in intense MMORPG gaming is most useful for learning how to stay in an OBE environment and not get distracted and ending up with consciousness back in the body. I think it was helpful for accepting the sometimes strange appearances of some ET races as well and to see past the skin to the personality or nature of them.

Anaeika, traveling as a group requires getting everyone's frequency near enough to each others that we can land in the same place/dimension. Once there we gather together again and look around for something interesting and explore together, staying in voice contact via our mouths back in our bodies. It's truly bi-location as far as I can tell. We haven't practiced using telepathy with each other when OBE, only with Beings we meet OBE.

There is another person in this forum whom I travel with, we use Zoom (like skype) to stay verbally connected and form a group field. The group field is important also for staying together and finding each other and being able to group up once we make a landing. The gentleman from this forum who comes in via Zoom almost always has a lag getting to the group and sometimes though we may be in the same place he can't get exactly to us (one room over or 100's of feet above us) for most of the journey. So far though he has always managed to caught up to the group eventually.
So this is a challenge when not all starting from the same room on each and patching together a Group Field from another place in the country or another country.
However once everyone's frequencies are set and the group field made, we just watch for the wormhole I open and when everyone see's it we 'jump' in and go. Often times we'll start by meeting in space just above earth ionosphere. It's nice to look at Earth as the group gathers. Often we'll draw our view from Earth and where we sensed or saw each other in relationship to tat view. It's still startling that everyone see's each other in the same location!
From there we choose our destination, open another wormhole and enter. Regather on the surface and begin exploring in earnest. Usually one person will pop out of trance at some point and that usually pulls the rest of us out and we return to body and record the adventure.

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, you guys got me interested. I got some research to do. I'm still in kindergarten when it comes to this. I got much to learn. I know I can project myself to this groups healing meditations but I have zero recall of being there. So I guess it's a step in the right direction. Not bad for a guy who 5 yrs ago would have thought this to be next to impossible and soundly sleeping blissfully unaware of any of the stuff we/I talk about now. The future is wide open. Ty all for for this wonderful conversation. It's opened my eyes some more.

Henda and I travel differently as I understand it. She's traveling in the astral body and astral realms. For lack of a better way to say it I'm projecting consciously into the 5th and 6th dimensions (primarily.) One is done asleep, the other is launched from meditation.

For learning to Project Consciousness to another place or off world location, meditation to a No Mind state (No thought happens/inner silence is prevalent) and opening the Third Eye is most useful.
For learning how to 'drive' and arrive at an intended location Remote Viewing targets is highly useful.
http://www.remote-viewing.com/arvcourse/targetpracticepage.html
After about 100 targets you start getting 'site integration' meaning your consciousness is actually moving there and receiving large amounts of information about the site, this can come visually, energetically, smell, taste, hearing or any combination depending which claire's are most developed.
Hope that helps!

Henda please talk more about what you do in case there's a useful cross over where we can plan a Group Outing. !!
Or maybe we could have two groups if we have enough travelers who can travel one way or the other.

(I once knew a lady who could consciously Astral Travel, meaning she set the destination of where she would go before sleep and had trained her self to have good recall afterwards. In another forum we did an experiment, our intention was to meet each other OBE and travel together. We made multiple attempts and reported each attempt in the forum. I think that thread went on for about 20 pages. I was in the USA, she was in London. Bottom line, we went back and forth to each others countries, houses and neighborhoods and could report all sorts of details correctly but we never managed to meet each other OBE. I suspect because she travels in the 4th dimension and I in the 6th on those Journey's. We could have been in the same place at the same time but due to frequency differential would have been invisible to each other.)

Last edited:
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I also do conscious astral projections. I talked about some of these experiences in my articles here on transients. It happens to me during meditation, healing sessions I give or receive, and energy uploads and upgrades. These are a part of those I have during my sleep time. During the morning when I wake up early, I always do self healing and meditation and then go back to sleep. During that sleep time I have conscious AP 's and that's how I can also travel dimensions and parallel worlds. See my articles on transients. I will try to add a link here https://www.transients.info/author/henda/

Henda and I travel differently as I understand it. She's traveling in the astral body and astral realms. For lack of a better way to say it I'm projecting consciously into the 5th and 6th dimensions (primarily.) One is done asleep, the other is launched from meditation.

For learning to Project Consciousness to another place or off world location, meditation to a No Mind state (No thought happens/inner silence is prevalent) and opening the Third Eye is most useful.
For learning how to 'drive' and arrive at an intended location Remote Viewing targets is highly useful.
http://www.remote-viewing.com/arvcourse/targetpracticepage.html
After about 100 targets you start getting 'site integration' meaning your consciousness is actually moving there and receiving large amounts of information about the site, this can come visually, energetically, smell, taste, hearing or any combination depending which claire's are most developed.
Hope that helps!

Henda please talk more about what you do in case there's a useful cross over where we can plan a Group Outing. !!
Or maybe we could have two groups if we have enough travelers who can travel one way or the other.

(I once knew a lady who could consciously Astral Travel, meaning she set the destination of where she would go before sleep and had trained her self to have good recall afterwards. In another forum we did an experiment, our intention was to meet each other OBE and travel together. We made multiple attempts and reported each attempt in the forum. I think that thread went on for about 20 pages. I was in the USA, she was in London. Bottom line, we went back and forth to each others countries, houses and neighborhoods and could report all sorts of details correctly but we never managed to meet each other OBE. I suspect because she travels in the 4th dimension and I in the 6th on those Journey's. We could have been in the same place at the same time but due to frequency differential would have been invisible to each other.)

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I don't choose my destinations before sleeping or meditating
I always let things happen and open to what I see and receive
So actually I asked once to go to Stonehenge and it happened few times after I asked for it.
Most of the time I just let my soul and higher self guide me and it is a very cool thing.
Here is the first article I posted here about my OBE's
https://www.transients.info/2016/03/my-experiences-with-astral-projection-henda/
In this article I talk about my conscious AP to the Temple of Healing in Orion. And also during a professional appointment few days after I received my Reconnection. This experience was really fascinating because I was actually sent to another dimension and saw the beings who were my spiritual guides.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)