An Astrological Update by Neptune's Magic — 30th of January, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article.

An Astrological Update by Neptune's Magic — 30th of January, 2018
Although the Total lunar eclipse approaching is said to be a Perigee or Supermoon, where the moon is closest to the earth, this is not exactly so, as the Perigee moon occurs today, and the eclipse is more than a day away still.

Nor is it a true astrologically Blue moon, as that means two full moons in one sign in 28 days, whereas the two full moons in the month, although within 28 days are in different signs. But it is, in astronomy terms classed as a Blue moon.

However the fact it is almost a Perigee lunar eclipse does make it more...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Anaeika and Carl

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you for this timely reminder, as the potential of teen suicide has come up on full moon nights before, and the one affected by the lunar energies is also an Aquarian. I also "lost my plot" around teen issues last night (29th) so I must be vigilant not to do so again now.... Thank you again, it is easy for the mind to stray from the steep and perilous path.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have been feeling 'full moonish' and the rest of the post is right smack on too.
Carl: me too! My rocks are out there, ready to 'sun themselves' in the moonlight:D

Reactions: Janne and Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Carl: me too! My rocks are out there, ready to 'sun themselves' in the moonlight:D
I'm starting to think I should do it again tonight! I will need the optical calcite at full force tomorrow night (programming it for health) since earlier a dentist will extract the remaining of a tooth that is still inside my gum. The tooth crumbled under a crown and the outside part broke. Needs to be done without causing any damage to my sinus canal right next to the tooth -minor dental surgery.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Wishing you well for your dental surgery, from a fellow de-toothed being.
Thank you HM! The dental surgery is being re-scheduled since the dentist realized at the last minute that I was taking blood thinners and wanted me to first get my doctor's approval (was afraid of me bleeding too much) and since my doctor said I needed to stop taking blood thinners 5 days in advance to any dental surgery we were forced to postpone the event. So we are not fellow de-toothed beings yet, but maybe we should form a club with other forum members in similar condition -could be called The Fellowship of the De-toothed Souls (The FDS name has a ring to it does it HM?)

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I'm starting to think I should do it again tonight! I will need the optical calcite at full force tomorrow night (programming it for health) since earlier a dentist will extract the remaining of a tooth that is still inside my gum. The tooth crumbled under a crown and the outside part broke. Needs to be done without causing any damage to my sinus canal right next to the tooth -minor dental surgery.
Carl, I have heard of so many people having tooth and gum surgery around the total lunar eclipse period which makes me think of Saturn in his own sign now as its all about teeth and bones etc. Sending love and healing to you. <3

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
but maybe we should form a club with other forum members in similar condition -could be called The Fellowship of the De-toothed Souls (The FDS name has a ring to it does it HM?)
I can get into that. I'm missing several teeth, including one to a hockey stick. The rest are just crumbling on their own. TG for dental plans lol. I had a couple more pulled in January....Suitably defanged...

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I can get into that. I'm missing several teeth, including one to a hockey stick. The rest are just crumbling on their own. TG for dental plans lol. I had a couple more pulled in January....Suitably defanged...
I empathise with you, as I went through this last year having waited for 7 years to be able to afford the work although I had already lost some teeth and was determined to keep the rest at all costs and there was sure a cost but not as much as it could have been so I shopped around for the right Dentist and saved at least $1000.

I began at the time these same eclipses began and for me it was when Saturn was afflicting everything I own being Pisces including my moon in Sag in 12th house, opposing Uranus in 6th and setting off a t square to my Venus and Mercury, after hassling my Sun the previous year. Then Saturn went on to square my IC during the year, while at the same time, Pluto in the teeth sign of Capricorn opposed my Saturn in Cancer, when I had my quite painful treatment and many fillings (Saturn being about teeth too).

This year is a much better one for me.

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Then your teeth adventures are a result of Saturn's transit through Sag too. But teeth can be replaced so its not the worst thing that could have happened. But as you may know it depends on what the planets are doing in our birth chart as to how they manifest during difficult transits. I am Feb the 25th so a Neptunian style Pisces/Pisces whereas you are more of a Cancerian/ Pisces, being the second decanate. Astrology is wheels within wheels, dont you just love it!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
(Saturn being about teeth too)..
I'll remember that when I see something about teeth - think Saturn. Hmmm.
Full of good little tidbits<3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This discussion about teeth explains a lot about some people I know. Thanks.

Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Funnily enough, I'm Pisces and I had a molar that feels like the size of a sea-going freighter extracted due to decay beyond the point of repair on December 14th. I also had a crown put on the molar next to it which now stands like a pillar on its lonesome. All well and good (and I waited a year to be able to afford to get that work done - for my private health benefit to kick in). In fact, I feel like I have the mouth of a hippopotamus, with standing pillars and a gigantic yawn.

But the thing of note is that the gap created by the extraction, is growing a bony ridge (like an eruption through the gum) - can there really be a new tooth coming through when that was obviously an adult tooth, that left with no message to the tooth fairy? I've had two other extractions in the past, leaving gaps, and nothing ever protruded out of those. Also, the dentist I went to is very good, and there was nothing left. I've also felt some weird, tooth-achey pangs at that molar gap, and in my over-active imagination I thought it might be due to some bodily construction work going on, refleshing the sub-gum hole.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
- can there really be a new tooth coming through when that was obviously an adult tooth, that left with no message to the tooth fairy?
Sounds like you need to have a talk with your tooth fairy:-))

Reactions: Carl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)