An Astral Travel to Stonehenge And a DragonTree Spirit meeting (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
An Astral Travel to Stonehenge This morning
I first felt that my body was shivering from my toes to my head. Every part of It was in a deep transe.
I was calling the spirits of that wonderful place I visited on physical many years ago on July / August 1985 While I was in London with many foreign groups.
As they were coming my way I could not feel any physical presence but that very deep transe which was a Kundalini Energy and I was out of my body with much ease. A moment after I was on a beach the sea was calm with white sand.
It was not yet morning there. "Stonehenge is not so far" I heard. The being was just sitting beside me and I could not see him as it was a supportive presence. I thought of a twin soul, or a spiritual being who was there for help and care. Then I was projected again and saw these stones I felt warmth as If two strong arms were taking me and flying with me we flied over The site and I saw the site from above then Below as we lied on the floor where there was many other little stones and fresh grass.
We did a circle around It and then I was back in my physical body with much softness as if I was a leave entering a big box.
I felt warmth and relief but my soul was in aw as I would have loved staying much longer.

There are new sun risings there that anyone can take advantage from when visiting that site. Spirits of the stones melted to those carried by the up coming Energies. Sacred Energies of September 2016.
Before going bac to sleep This morning at 6:30/7 am I took a picture of a tree who is just in front of my window. There is a huge DragonTrees I am not allowed to say the name.
I saw It after A connection to the energy of The Wood of The Elder Tree.

This dragon is a keeper of The Sacred Fire. He gives strength to the spirit world, connected to the elves Magic and realm. He has a heart of a child, pure essence of white Light and energy, Sacred fire giver and receiver, he can help you with your heart chakra energy and soul purification, giver of Magic of Mother Earth, giver of the sacred fire to birds, loving, protective, a healer and a Magician, direct Link to Avalon and connected to The Atlantean world by The stars.
I guess He Is The Spirit Who was with me during that Astral projection and trip to Stonehenge

Attachments

Last edited:

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
This is amazing Henda, what a beautiful experience you have had. Thank you for sharing it with us, I love reading about your adventures!! o:)

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
This is amazing Henda, what a beautiful experience you have had. Thank you for sharing it with us, I love reading about your adventures!! o:)
Thank you Ben. In The last trip I had Laron Who came in My friend's house to spend holidays. Very cool

Reactions: Stargazer and Ben
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Thank you Ben. In The last trip I had Laron Who came in My friend's house to spend holidays. Very cool
Well I think as He told me He was thinking about Astral travelling While reading My posts here so That was much more than planning to Astral travel He did It for real

Reactions: Stargazer and Ben

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I love reading your experiences too. They are verry interesting to me. The only time I tried or planned it, I got my legs out and they were going up as if I was in water they were kind of bobbing and I was vibrating but that was all. I've had dreams that "seemed" like the astral but not sure. That's why I love reading these. They are just so interesting!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)