An Astral Projection Early This Morning January 18, 2019, Few Tips (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I woke up very early this morning I guess it should have been around 4/5 am and I started my meditation and cleansing session. I felt a deep warm energy in all my bodies and I was sweating hard at the end of this.
It took me sometime to settle down and let the healing do whatever it had to do including astral projecting.

When I thought about it, I was out of my body in a parallel place to my home standing in a bathroom and cleansing my teethes. There was a very golden and glowing light in that place, and I was hearing two feminine voices chatting in another room. I was completely conscious of what I was doing, and hearing. The two women were talking about what to cook for lunch. I thought of my mother and sister... but the voices were different from theirs in physical.

I realized I was astral projecting like I planned to and I started moving my astral body which was doing some sounds like a wind blowing. As I moved the sound was moving with me around my astral body. I thought of the vibrational state we are in during these experiences. I carried on moving slowly. The place was dark but I could see everything, the furnitures and the walls. The furnitures were like holographic objects and the walls could direct me to portals. When my astral body couldn't enter a wall, I understood that it was leading to nowhere.

I stated to go outside that home, there was nothing but stars in the night. "Try to go back to YOUR appartement now !" I heard. I did and found myself in my living room. I did a little tour around the room rolling like a light balloon over the couch and near the books.

"Back to your physical !" I stated ! I felt my astral body directing itself through the corridor which leads to my bedroom. I saw my cat laying down on the ground and a double of her as white as her walking... I said: "OH ! She is double or astral travelling like me !".

I entered my bedroom finally still hearing those vibrational waves around me, there was a golden light in my room and I was very surprised because I switched off my candle and salt lamp before going back to sleep after my mediation and healing.
This light was The Golden Crystalline Light of Grace and I could see it on astral shining like a sun.

A voice talked to me "How did you find this trip ?" "Amazing !" I replayed.
"Next time let's do something else !" said the voice... "I am ready for it " I replayed again.
When entering my physical body again it happened very softly and I heard like musical cords vibrating around me. I stood there for a moment waiting for myself to be fully back in my vessel.

Then I opened my eyes, and my room was dark. My cat left my room and bed and was near my door laying in the corridor.

Explanation and Few Tips

1-If you want to do an astral projection and be fully conscious of it, do it in the morning when you wake up very early.

2-Meditation and self healing give you a high vibrational state. You can then go back to sleep as you will feel the need to lay down back again and your eyes would close by themselves.

3-Then you can project in a place that would allow you to move where ever you want. You can begin by exploring your own place, where you projected to without any fear or judgement.

4-When astral travelling you leave your physical and you are free from all burdens. The ego has already disappeared.
Ego is one of the most powerful blockage to astral projection.

If you are learning to let go of this and see yourself at only a soul level, without judging yourself and those around you (this is good, this is bad, I don't believe in this, these are not my experiences, I don't like this person etc...) it means that you may go further on your spiritual journey.

The more you act and think like a pure child, the more you would be able to get OBE's. Actually, it may happen to you to see yourself or another being on the astral as a child or a young person... And this is the sign that your ego is already out of you.

Having a highly vibrational state is very important for astral projection and to give yourself time to go where your soul may want you to discover.

46087489_1929636920454642_1990801424270753792_n.jpg
Internal worlds & Inner Wisdom

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Great explanation and, of course, I loved that your four-legged companion went along.

Reactions: Carl and Henda

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Thank you for sharing! I think we all need to get used to this being a common occurrence.

Reactions: Henda

Bill Dunlap

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 24, 2017
Koh Samui, Thailand
Henda, I quite enjoyed reading your lastest astral travel at 4 am. Every morning I do an hour meditation at 4 also, and get quite profound at times, but never do astral travel. And yet OBE would interest me, and I wonder whether it is possible to do in a meditation. From reading William Buhlman and Graham Nicholls, it sounds like one has to lie down supine and catch one's way into the hypnogogic state while falling asleep in order to slip into the astral realm. In fact, I'm trying to decide whether or not to take Graham Nicholls' online course in OBE, as OBE seems like the way to enter higher dimensions (not meditation).
Any comments?
Bill

OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Hello
It is not the length of the meditation that is important but the capacity to have inductive one with a transe state. You can read MBT by Thomas Campbell as he explains it very well in his first part of the trilogy. The meditation will help you relax and center your self. Many meditate and never center themselves and cannot also focus on one thing. If you meditate and you are invaded by many thoughts and many visions you will find it hard to be centered.
OM is a good mantra to repeat during your meditation too because it clears your mind and shuts down the chatters of your mind too.
Energy healing also helps a lot and can make you enter worlds you never would reach even if you meditate on a daily basis. Healing energy is an important thing to do to clear your bodies.
I will post more next week and ne hope it would help you.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I figured out a technique several years ago and continue to use it when I'm having a busy mind. I envision a basket beside me and drop thoughts in, saying I can think about that later. That last part is hands-down the best thing for me because it removes attachment and stress. The ideas happily float into the basket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)