An Amazing Encounter Out of the Body (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
30 November 2018 some strange things happened and I posted this on my facebook page. I had a message from my friend Sue Baxter Fitz telling that she witnessed something about me and that she would tell me more later.

I was sitting down on the floor trying to recharge my phone on the wire. And I projected suddenly on another dimension with my magical bird the Adar Lwch Gwin. I saw him coming so fast and did not have the time to do anything, but follow him flying on his back and feeling a wild wind in my face.

We went on a long trip south the Loch Ness to a Land we reached by a high mountain he named as "the blue-green mountains".

During this astral projection I was in a cave in a another place The Land of the Golden Celestial Lights where I met XANRWEN the dragon and master of this land. Few things happened while I was there and I have witnessed new Ley lines the dragon told me about, as I was sent back to the bank of the Loch Ness from the Atlantic Ocean from where these new lines are now spreading out their energy to UK.

This experience will be part of an article I am writing now for transients.info. It is a long new contribution about my latest astral travels and the information which came from them about the current shift. I had this OBE few minutes after receiving the first message from Sue, and I was ignoring completely what it was about.

I want to explain before adding the next message of Sue, that during my night sleep I was again in New Atlantis witnessing a past or parallel life and I had to resolve a big conflict between a young Pleiadian girl and her daddy who was my friend and soulmate there. This experience is still very clear in my memory because I woke up and went back there to resolve the conflict. The OBE consisted in having access to some akashic records related to these two beings and me actually. I was guided to bring clearing and healing through this process and I saw myself healing that little girl who was a sad child left by her mother when she was only a baby. While writing this I can feel her connection and energy to me !

So here is the message Sue sent me few minutes after, about what she experienced and I wonder today if she was the little girl I healed in New Atlantis...

"
This is a message I sent Henda this morning about a visit I had with her during meditation early this morning, 11/30/18.
Wow, I woke up this morning around 4 am and decided to meditate. I found myself at a Temple in Lemuria. I've visited it before. It's pure white surrounded by vibrant beautiful green forest and the bluest sky and water. You go up a few steps to go in and inside is a large round hall. The floors are made of amethyst crystals and there's a marble walk way across the hall front to back and side to side. In the center coming out of the floor is a large dome. Kind of a crystal ball. There are pillars all around. Everything glowed pure white. I was outside when a White Dragon appeared. Then you were there. I'm not sure if you were the Dragon or just with the Dragon. Beside you was your white cat. Your cat became Merlin. I remember interacting with Merlin but I don't remember details. We greeted each other and you told me to hold my hands out. You placed a small ball of sparkling silver white light in my hands and then you told me to place the light into my heart. I did that and I felt the energy. You didn't tell me what it was for. Then you placed a crown of lavender flowers on my head. You held my hands for a minute and my hands got very warm. My Dragon was there. I just met her recently. She's green and blue and has pink eyes and her name is Semalyn. You and I hugged and I got on Semalyn and we flew away. After I messaged you the time. I was trying to fall back asleep and I felt a gentle wave of energy go from the back of my head (causal chakra) down my spine. It was different than what I usually feel. Usually I feel energy in my chakras. This very clearly softly rolled down my spine. That was it. I guess it had to do with my heart and crown. I'm not sure what the energy down my spine was. I had to share. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts. Much Love!!"

Sue received Merlin's energy from me as it is what she felt in her spine. Merlin's energy runs through the spine. It is known that "
The Belinus line is also known as the Spine of Albion and a macroscopic representation of Merlin energy felt locally in the individual up and down the spine in microscopic fashion (from my understanding and experience, but of course, I'm learning like all of us!) as stated again by my friend Ben Woodhead when I requested his help about my OBE and the one experienced by Sue.

There are other details about this amazing synchronicity. Yesterday I received a message from an unknown person on messenger asking me if i have proofs related to my experiences out of the body. And this happened at nearly few minutes after I saw the message.

Some people don't understand your experiences. Some will never understand this or that. I don't feel like I have to bring proofs of what I experience when I am out of my body. Those who think I am writing some fictions like a story teller, will for sure be upset when reaching my articles and writings about my out of body experiences. Because this happens to everyone. It is our level of consciousness that really matters because that's what helps us be more conscious of these travels in dimensions and other higher planes and realms.

Ben also gave me a very interesting information about what I personally experienced with my new Yellowish-Orange dragon in that magical Land ! and he said "

I intuit that the gateway is Macdui, which is directly on the Belinus line. You have pre=empted the Solstice whereupon it will shift (the ley lines forming new ones). Macdui is in Scotland South of Loch Ness and is the second highest mountain in the UK. It's translation from old Scottish-Gaelic is "my son". This I believe refers to the Belinus line shifting and creating a new one. This is extremely important because it is like the father ley line making way for the son ley line. Translated this means that it will travel through London as opposed to the dragons nostrils on the South coast. Once this happens our place in the galactic community will be "public".

I think this might be "the event"!

Macdui is the highest mountain in Scotland and known as a magical place. When I crossed the mountain on the Adar Lwch Gwin back, a portal opened, and there we were projected to the magical land of XANRWEN the Dragon.

There are new Ley Lines or Dragon Lines opening there and crossing the Atlantic Ocean where the old city of Atlantis and Lemuria were supposed to be buried. But this is not a real burial as I saw new portals to New Atlantis from there. I also travelled many times from there to New Atlantis.

Blessings to all

Here is one of my wave trees : Wave Tree of the Blue Land which is New Atlantis and you can see the spine of Albion. It is most of my Wave Trees actually ! things are changing around now very fast

fullsizeoutput_8e4.jpeg

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
You have amazing adventures Henda. Thank you for sharing. Your dragons sound amazing!

Reactions: Alain and Henda

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I intuit that the gateway is Macdui, which is directly on the Belinus line. You have pre=empted the Solstice whereupon it will shift (the ley lines forming new ones). Macdui is in Scotland South of Loch Ness and is the second highest mountain in the UK. It's translation from old Scottish-Gaelic is "my son". This I believe refers to the Belinus line shifting and creating a new one. This is extremely important because it is like the father ley line making way for the son ley line. Translated this means that it will travel through London as opposed to the dragons nostrils on the South coast. Once this happens our place in the galactic community will be "public".

I think this might be "the event"!

I am in Scotland Henda and am having a tough time. Send me a dragon please?

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Your art really speaks to me. I hope you don't mind if I throw out my interpretation of your drawing here.
  1. Upper left I see a wavy blue line with arrows on both ends. This is energy traveling in many directions. This line is transected by 2 straight segments, which are 2 boundaries. This energy seems to be crossing 2 boundaries at once. Crossing 2 boundaries so fast is not common but the result will be positive. This might represent our transition from 3rd frequency to 5th frequency in a short time.
  2. Upper right I see reddish and blue wavy lines with arrows. This is another type of energy again crossing 2 boundaries.
  3. On the left a DNA helix seems to go from top to bottom of the page. Energy flows all around it. The energy has a purpose for the DNA, the energy will change the DNA for the better. This will take time.
  4. I see triangles and they seem to represent crystals which are helping the process of change.
  5. In the lower right I see something like branched, green seaweed. It represents more energy of another kind that branches out, sort of like lightning would.
  6. On both sides of the page there are green arched lines with arrows pointing down. On the left side the series of arched arrows point to light blue water. I think this means "a type of energy must come down to clean the waters."

Reactions: Alain and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Your art really speaks to me. I hope you don't mind if I throw out my interpretation of your drawing here.
  1. Upper left I see a wavy blue line with arrows on both ends. This is energy traveling in many directions. This line is transected by 2 straight segments, which are 2 boundaries. This energy seems to be crossing 2 boundaries at once. Crossing 2 boundaries so fast is not common but the result will be positive. This might represent our transition from 3rd frequency to 5th frequency in a short time.
  2. Upper right I see reddish and blue wavy lines with arrows. This is another type of energy again crossing 2 boundaries.
  3. On the left a DNA helix seems to go from top to bottom of the page. Energy flows all around it. The energy has a purpose for the DNA, the energy will change the DNA for the better. This will take time.
  4. I see triangles and they seem to represent crystals which are helping the process of change.
  5. In the lower right I see something like branched, green seaweed. It represents more energy of another kind that branches out, sort of like lightning would.
  6. On both sides of the page there are green arched lines with arrows pointing down. On the left side the series of arched arrows point to light blue water. I think this means "a type of energy must come down to clean the waters."
Thank you for your insights and I agree with you completely
Many people told me to create a deck of Oracle Cards with my Wave trees buy my inner guidance was saying no.
So since November 11, 2018 I was guided by higher self to use my Wave Trees for a specific healing session « Healing and DNA Reactivation and Upgrade » today I did another one distantly to a client from Romania.
I did 5 sessions and the results are amazing
During the session I am able to remove old cells from the physical body and also at an energetic level too working on releasing the pains that were stuck in the physical body. I feel specific guidance when doing this and it is different from a person to another

Reactions: Alain and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)