An 8.0 Earthquake has Struck Northern Peru (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
An 8.0 quake just hit Northern Peru. This is the largest quake this year, and the largest since August, 2018. It was at a depth of 109.9km's (76 miles).

peru.jpg

I keep an eye out at this time of the year because of what the webbot predicted for the end of May and early June, back in 2013 (Global Coastal Event). Each year I see more things playing out with earth changes and other areas of life the IDIRs reported / predicted on back then.

Stuff has an article already out reporting on what's occurred: https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/113019060/northern-peru-hit-by-magnitude-8-quake

There's not a whole lot to report on just yet, but the timing of this fits right into the time frame for the GCE once again (by month). The deepest ever quake occurred back on the 22nd of May, 2013, also.

Last edited:
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It sounds like its human impact was lessened due to its epicenter not being very close to many densely populated areas.

• I agree
Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The quake is likely connected into the coronal hole energies which Ben spoke about in his latest space weather video:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)