Alternative health wiki with links to studies? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Is there an alternative health wiki that has links to actual studies that explain how the concept works? Or that has alternative therapies?

How about a wiki about the Ascension with links to sources and quotes? That might be real helpful.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
That would be amazing.
Does anyone know of one?

• I agree
Reactions: Anaeika

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I've been searching on and off for a couple of years now, yet to find anything other than books to purchase. I haven't found a major site on the internet with said information, there are some minor sites with a few therapies described.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I think YOU should do it. You have the brain for it. There is definitely a need.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Not a wiki but at least some searchable sites for articles and also for studies. Best to me seems GreenMedInfo:

Just as an example: Search for curcumin, then click on the first link and it lists all abstracts of studies (2453 in this case to date):

:cool:

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I like GreenMedInfo. The guy who started it was one of the speakers on the webinar, Remedy, from Sacred Science. A couple of us followed that series.

Environmental Working Group (erg.org) has good info on a variety of issues.

Sacred Science (thesacredscience.com) also is a good source. I really have a lot of respect for Nick - he has walked the walk.

I've got some others and will sort through to find them.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)