All of both beyond concern/questions, expand/improving desk/laptop, notebook,.. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
..operating system, phone, pad, watch

3/29/18 29.3.18

Dear Whomever this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I am back again with even more regarding with beyond blogging/social media networking. Its more or less the same premise as those entries, but it has to do with the either the machine/system. I mean its worth it in the long run.

I for one would love to see more of alternative/independent/real/truth as opposed to the way its now with fake/mainstream. Even if its a merger between the two because its much more safer that way in the long run.

@jessicaabruno @jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup waybeyondfedup #jessicaabruno #jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup #waybeyondfedup #all #allof #both #beyond #concerns #questions #expanding #improving #desktop #laptop #notebook #operating #operatingsystem #system #phone #pad #watch #iam #back #again #with #even #more #regarding #with #blogging #social #media #networking #its #more #oras #less #same #premise #those #entries #but #has #todo #with #either #machine #mean #worth #itin #the #long #run #would #love #more #alternative #independent #real #truth #fake #mainstream #even #ainif #merger #between #two #because #more #safer #that #way #long #run

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I think we would all agree with you there Waybeyondfedup!

Reactions: waybeyondfedup

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I for one would love to see more of alternative/independent/real/truth as opposed to the way its now with fake/mainstream. Even if its a merger between the two because its much more safer that way in the long run.
I think we're evolving towards a completely honest system as more and more people finally figure out they've been duped. Just look at the low ratings of the major news outlets. They're basically singing to the choir.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This is a good question to ponder. I see some of the ideas about communications, especially with phones, and think that could be helpful or fun. Yet, at this time, much is being used for nefarious purposes.

I use an online grocery shopping service for the essentials and go to the organic store for everything else. When I log on, there is a list of all the things I've ever purchased, which is convenient. However, given all that we are learning about FB, Goog, and the like, this info could be used against me in some way.

Then we look at appliances, TVs, Alexa/Siri, driverless cars, etc. I can see some benefits, but the other side of this coin is what happens with this "internet of things". Some say the increasing bandwidth needed for all these things is why we need 5G. Others say there are damaging effects of 5G.

I think we are at a tipping point of just enough and too much AI in our lives. Some smart people (Hawking) have argued against it. I recall a Twilight Zone episode where all the electrical gadgets attacked their jerk of an owner, then there is HAL from the movies, and a few weeks ago, X-files had an episode about what happens when it all goes wrong.

One afternoon the power company was upgrading the electric lines, and power was off to several homes. It was the most peaceful and quiet 45 minutes. So will we be like the happy Jetson family or mindless blobs sitting in front of our TVs with chips and beer delivered to our doors?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)