All kinds of UFOs (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Given that I was born in Roswell, you would think that I've seen UFOs.
Nope.
One night, I was stargazing and said to all who might hear me - "For Pete's sake, can't I at least get a fly by".
The next morning, I was walking in the woods and saw something blue poking up through the dirt. I dug it out and found a blue toy spaceship. It was a die-cast Superman Supermobile.
This is exactly the kind of joke I would play on someone - I had to laugh.

The picture also has a vintage Shalimar perfume bottle that I found . What it was doing there, I have no idea.

spaceship.jpg

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Well, it was not a traditional encounter - more like a joke on me. Of course the timing does make me wonder.
:D:D:D

Reactions: Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Morning everyone from a dull, dreary Scotland (my peas are never going to ripen)

Ah Linda, lovely story........it what I call a "Source havin' a laugh" moment.........here's one from me.

I used to feel very emotionally connected to the Palestinian problem so when the Euro millions lottery jackpot got beyond £40 million I would play. My intention was to be able to win enough money to build a new power station for Gaza.

One day the jackpot reached over £60 million. I played and was terribly excited to receive an email from Camelot to say I was a winner.

When I clicked the link I discovered I had won...............£6.60.

I think I got the message after that.:D

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Linda, I've seen more UFOs in Texas than anywhere else. That might have something to do with living in Houston, home of NASA though. They were in the skies day and night in Houston. I don't live there anymore though.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Well I think of this not really about humor, or UFOs, but about a message from source, universe or more likely a primary guide that is having a bit of fun. Sometimes our decisions are not solely ours. We can have a strong energetic — alchemy based — influence from a guide to make a certain decision that will lead us down a directed path, and I think this situation by Linda in the OP, is a good example.

I will move it to consciousness & spiritual development. This occurs more frequently than a lot of people would realise! :)

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Well I think of this not really about humor, or UFOs, but about a message from source, universe or more likely a primary guide that is having a bit of fun. Sometimes our decisions are not solely ours. We can have a strong energetic — alchemy based — influence from a guide to make a certain decision that will lead us down a directed path, and I think this situation by Linda in the OP, is a good example.

I will move it to consciousness & spiritual development. This occurs more frequently than a lot of people would realise! :)
Well, apparently my guides are real comedians. You have no idea how many funny messages I get. I've even had my pony tail flipped when I was sitting outside (in a friendly way).

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Well, it was not a traditional encounter - more like a joke on me. Of course the timing does make me wonder.
:D:D:D
Laughter is one of the most Divine gifts we've been given. By sharing Joy and good humor with one another, we're able to spread Love and Happiness. Thus, I've no doubt that so-called "Higher Beings" enjoy a good joke now and then (even if it IS on us)!

At the risk of being a bit crude, I do frequently tell my wife that "farts are living proof that God has a sense of humor!" And it's usually after I've driven her from the room with a stinky squawker...

Please excuse my rudeness...it was intended in good fun!:confused:o_O:)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
None have yet to stop by my house....hmmmm
Bill I lived in Humble and I know that's close to where you live. I could spot them every night and most days there. NASA is there in Houston and I feel like that's why so many UFOs were in the skies.

Reactions: Stargazer

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
I never knew what I was seeing in the night skies were ufos until somebody told me... I always had thought they where satelites but... thinking logically... why would they shine at night?
the ones I see just look like stars... moving from one side of the sky to the other... the weird thing is, often they just fade away after a while, I'm guessing they are leaving earths proximity then
some of them seem to swing from side to side while flying but I never witnessed them really change direction or anything, and I'd so love to see one closer up...

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Bill I lived in Humble and I know that's close to where you live. I could spot them every night and most days there. NASA is there in Houston and I feel like that's why so many UFOs were in the skies.
I'm not sure where the secret space program operates from but I know there are wars going on up there.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I never knew what I was seeing in the night skies were ufos until somebody told me... I always had thought they where satelites but... thinking logically... why would they shine at night?
the ones I see just look like stars... moving from one side of the sky to the other... the weird thing is, often they just fade away after a while, I'm guessing they are leaving earths proximity then
some of them seem to swing from side to side while flying but I never witnessed them really change direction or anything, and I'd so love to see one closer up...
I sit and watch the sky for these. 4am is the best time for those wanting to see something up there. I've seen them move like a highway(different directions passing by each other)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)