All Good Things Must Come To An End (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

All Good Things Must Come To An End

While there are a few things I will be working on after the new transients.info site is released, which will be within 48 hours, with the exception of some content in the menu that I will work on today, it is just about ready to go live. This also means transients.info’s Roundtable Forum will have a new URL, transients.info/roundtable, in the next few days.

This has been a long time coming as the content management system I was using, blogger, is very basic and I needed to move onto something more advanced, which is now wordpress. After the last couple of months working on the new site, it’s just about time to reveal it.

This new platform is no...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Last edited:

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Laron, you are doing a wonderful job in manifesting your vision of helping others by laying a solid foundation for a growing community. I have a knowing that collectively we will grow and expand to benefit all who find their way here. I plan to continue to actively support this vision, sometimes behind the scenes, sometimes more publicly. Exciting times as the world changes to power up the resources that can help so many.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Laron, you are doing a wonderful job in manifesting your vision of helping others by laying a solid foundation for a growing community. I have a knowing that collectively we will grow and expand to benefit all who find their way here. I plan to continue to actively support this vision, sometimes behind the scenes, sometimes more publicly. Exciting times as the world changes to power up the resources that can help so many.
Thanks Bill. I would say more, but have to get onto my carefully (or not so carefully) laid out plans for today so the change can occur!

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I love your new site!!! It's very modern and easy to browse. I also wanted to say that I'm very happy to be a small part of these wonderful ideas going forth. It's beautiful!! Thanks so much for all you do.

Reactions: Lila and Salli
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
By the way, the reason I made them look similar was because of your mention of this once upon a time, as I wasn't planning to do that, but I can see why that is effective after i did. =)

Reactions: Vickie
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
(this comment by Clinton is not shown above on the Forum because of a weird situation that just came up that I explain below, so I have taken a screenshot for those that see my respond on the forum, and not on the actual article on transients)
Image70.png

Thanks for your feedback Clinton. I ran out of time with a few things on the design side of the site, as well as content, so still have work to do. There are certain fonts I need to change and the author box looks a bit ugly to me the way it is presented, but because of how wordpress and themes work, it can be extremely time consuming to change something that a person would think was very simple.

I just noticed that your account was picked up by the spam filter and I had to manually approve it, yet your comment appeared here before that occurred, but not on the version of this article on the Roundtable which is where I am replying from. The wordpress addon that enables this integration has some weird bugs and functionality but it's the only one available that does it so I have to work with it if I want it setup like this.

The artwork is from my partner Kristy which I have modified. I actually love it and think it fits right in. I had it in color but decided to make it black and white because I felt it detracted , and distracted, from the rest of the site and the RT. Ideally I would like something different, but I don't know of anyone with the skills to create something for me for free, with the quality i wanted, as I can't pay them at the moment, so I had to do all this myself.

It comes from this image below that Kristy drew. To me it represents energy and dna and therefore the shifting changes with the shift in consciousness.

Kristy 6.jpg

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)