Aliens & Starseeds prt 2 - Soul Frequency readings with Sacha Stone & Elena and Alejandro (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Interesting video....

Someone of us are probably Lemurians....
Over the years, during RH sessions, I have seen us meditating on levitating stone circles on a floating island setting much like the picture in the Lemurian scorecard slide, 1:36.15 time stamp.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
There are more...all fascinating!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Interesting indeed. Also from my personal experience.

The graph showing the work of that scientist they referred to I also posted about three and a half years ago (mid 2017) in connection with a 'vision' scene during an astral projection vision I had in 2011 and the analysis I did.

I only found out about this graph later (!!!) which made the vision a validating and convincing experience for me even more. The experience is posted down below. It was back then even used as front page article by Laron.

In short, the info I was given that Humanity is only on a level of not even 60 on this very scale (which would be on the level of apathy). And it was said by that 'poet' that mankind had a potential of reaching 700-800 one day.

Well, as you see, this does not entirely coincide with the number of 200 given by these soul readings. However, my vision was from 2011 and thus almost a decade ago, so maybe there has been a consciousness rise done by cosmological influence and/or the raising of the overall vibration by a (still small but increasing) part of awakening people. So it still kind of makes sense to me. Maybe even the potential to reach beyond the 700-800 is also there now.

Here is the graph (different design as in the video but it is roughly the same scale and info):

Here is the original front page post and below it the comment (needs to be expanded on the webpage) where I posted this chart in my post analysis. I also post the core part from that article that contains the vision:
“Then another ‘phasing’ occurred and it is an amazing experience for me. I would even go so far and daringly call it a “Vision” for Humanity now. And believe me, I thought all day long about it at work and could hardly concentrate on my job. Here is what happened:
I phase into the scene from another experience or dream and find myself standing outside on a wide field. I’m standing on a little elevation and have a good overview of the landscape. It looks beautiful, like in a painting. The landscape is idyllic, pastures interspersed with bushes, some small lanes, gates and trees.
Almost even before the visuals set in, another guy next to me started talking in an analytical but also a little sullen (or disappointed?) tone. I can only paraphrase what he was saying:
Humanity still lags so much behind in its development. It has not even reached 60 points of its potential on a scale of 700-800.
I have not time to think a lot about his statement as I am again distracted by the scenery and scene unfolding.
I see a ray of light shining through the white clouds above in a light beam and forming a spotlight on the meadow below. It really haunts me since it is, unlike the rest of the scenery, not really natural. The circle of light formed on the ground is several metres in diameter.
I immediately decide to ask this ‘wise’ guy about the phenomenon as I consider him to know more about it. So I look at him the first time, asking „What is this?“ pointing at the light beam from the sky. The guy looks at me and answers:
It is called ‘The Puncture’.
Suddenly, I see more of these rays from above appearing in the landscape and then I even see people stepping into these circles of light.
There is no further conversation with anyone, but I later join one of these groups squatting down in one of the spots of light. All is shining bright, warm and peacefully. Then I look up to the sky and see the ray disappearing in an opening in the clouds. Then I spot a huge machine or even (alien?) spaceship flying out of / above the clouds. It does not look menacing in any way. Possibly it is the source of this ’emanation’, maybe it even kind of “seeds” these light beams all over the landscape?
As an update to this, let me add that I very recently discovered this nice graph posted on another forum which again is supposedly (did not check though) from a website of a scientist who is also a drowser and kinesiologist if I remember correctly.
It is astounding how it fits my vision even better regarding the mentioned ranges and intervals. Don't know how he got to these scales, maybe also by measuring it out somehow (drowsing, kinesiology)?
However it is amazing how it fits my vision from 2011. I did not know any of these charts or similar ones back then (if they already existed, don't know).
Even more astounding is that fact that the 700 mark in this graph is exactly the one I mentioned as the top area for humanity to reach and here it indeed starts with 'enlightenment' (going up to 1000, yet in my version it was til 800 only, for humanity, this one seems to refer to individuals though).
The "Higher Self / Sullen Poet" also stated, as you can see in my original test, that we are at approximately 60 points now (or back then in 2011, maybe we are higher now?). So this would then match the state of 'apathy'. This could indeed still be fitting for a great part of 'unawakened' humanity. Of course other states or emotions such as fear (100) or anger (150) could also apply. I wonder why they are higher than apathy though, maybe because there is more 'aliveness' (more wakefulness) in them?
I believe the "Puncture" with dots of light seeded and then expanding everwhere on Earth is still taking place today! I also still think that people like us on this forum here are also part of it.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That is simply awesome Sinera. What an amazing vision you had. So spot on !

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
As a sidenote, I also found it interesting that Corey Goode's Sphere Being Alliance (the 'Blue Chickens') was seen by them as not existing as the readings did not make any sense. She said it still could be the energy signature of what would be personal thoughtforms released on the astral or 'egregores'.

This seems to confirm what many people think and thought about this movement. Either C. Goode made it all up or - if we still assume he is genuine with his experiences and really believes them to be true - at the very least he was deceived maybe by his own 'demons' then.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
As a sidenote, I also found it interesting that Corey Goode's Sphere Being Alliance (the 'Blue Chickens') was seen by them as not existing as the readings did not make any sense
Yeah that was a giggle wasn't it? I never trusted the Corey Goode energy and have heard people say the Blue Avians was a scam, they looked cute in the picture though. I wonder what sort of eggs they lay? I was surprised at the Mantids being so low in frequency too.

Seriously though. I watched the saints and sinners one. Fascinating! Going to look and see if I can find any with Trump, Fauci, Biden and Clinton being read.

I am still quite amazed at how much it has mirrored your perceptions and experiences. I hope you find contact details for Alejandro and Elena and let them know. They would be fascinated.

Last edited:

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Interesting indeed. Also from my personal experience.

The graph showing the work of that scientist they referred to I also posted about three and a half years ago (mid 2017) in connection with a 'vision' scene during an astral projection vision I had in 2011 and the analysis I did.

I only found out about this graph later (!!!) which made the vision a validating and convincing experience for me even more. The experience is posted down below. It was back then even used as front page article by Laron.

In short, the info I was given that Humanity is only on a level of not even 60 on this very scale (which would be on the level of apathy). And it was said by that 'poet' that mankind had a potential of reaching 700-800 one day.

Well, as you see, this does not entirely coincide with the number of 200 given by these soul readings. However, my vision was from 2011 and thus almost a decade ago, so maybe there has been a consciousness rise done by cosmological influence and/or the raising of the overall vibration by a (still small but increasing) part of awakening people. So it still kind of makes sense to me. Maybe even the potential to reach beyond the 700-800 is also there now.

Here is the graph (different design as in the video but it is roughly the same scale and info):

Here is the original front page post and below it the comment (needs to be expanded on the webpage) where I posted this chart in my post analysis. I also post the core part from that article that contains the vision:

I believe the "Puncture" with dots of light seeded and then expanding everwhere on Earth is still taking place today! I also still think that people like us on this forum here are also part of it.
interesting read - that feeling of “Downloading “ something important is amazing - a bit like chasing a high. Before I read your vision /dream I was about to say from the graph that I don’t experience it quite as a hierarchy like that.in my experience I have bridged certain emotions/ states but have kind of fall backs - especially the pacification which could be coming from “outside” myself I guess something trying to mess with my “ upgrade”. After I read your original post I think an explanation could be the trance state. With trance state I experience a tremendous amount of information channeling but often without knowing what to do with it, and therefor it is much like a pendulum between
Highly acute and vibrant - and pretty much entirely stupid :)
However I do really vibrate with the non materialistic part - it is almost like I never - well not almost like 97% I have not been able to enjoy what people around me enjoy as part of life. I mean I eat and put clothes on and like chocolate - but it’s very much just distractions - I can’t fully enjoy what earth is.
I hope to adjust better and I definitely developed to fully accept others points of view and obsessions in a non reactionary / bitter way, I just don’t get it or understand how anyone could live a life with like the limited focus on like : Fashion? Anyways Corona has taken care of that. Maybe horse riding or gardening I understand better, but in urban environments that stuff is kind of on lock down long before Corona.

• Compassionate
Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I am so enjoying this series hosted by Sacha Stone. He can be a wag - and why not? I love that the spiritual people such as Osho and Yogananda and Guru Nanak whom I have been drawn to in this life, hold some of the highest frequencies. It shows that even as a child or youth, our inner knowings can be quite accurate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)