Alien Races (Library) (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I think this kind of 'library' thread was still missing here. I also humbly suggest to make this a sticky here.

As said elsewhere I take all information with a grain of salt, but as an open-minded skeptic and one who is fascinated by sci-fi and metaphysics alike I love to post and read about it. Most information seems to come from contactee or channeller information as well as ancient written and oral traditions.

The best place for compiled ('encyclopedic') information is maybe still "Bibliotecapleyades.net", so that is why I add this link here first. The second one will be the "Hyperbase" website which I also discovered many years ago. Both seem to have been around on the Internet for a long time.

Biblioteca Pleyades

These 3 pages are more or less structured according to the 'good and the evil' . Also therefore we should always take this (kind of) info with a grain of salt and some healthy skepticism. Anyway, it is very interesting for sure. I love reading this stuff with an open mind.

Biblioteca Pleyades - Extraterristial Races (Table Of Contents)

The (supposedly) "good" ones:

Extraterrestrial Races Cooperating outside of the Military-Industrial-Extraterrestrial Complex

The (supposedly) "bad" ones:

Extraterrestrial Races Cooperating with the Military-Industrial-Extraterrestrial Complex

Hyperbase

Hyperbase Introduction (also see the extensive ET list on the right)

From the introduction page:

Extra-terrestrial civilizations
Think again, if you thought we were the only intelligent life in the universe. Within this universe, there are billions of galaxies, containing, billions of billions of star systems, of which each can contain several planets, of which most are able to sustain life-forms. Statistically speaking, it is impossible that we would be the only intelligent life in the Universe. And of course we aren't. Even within our local galaxy, the Milky Way, there are various extra-terrestrial civilizations. Some are physical, some are non-physical. Some even are humanoid, while others are not.
Taking into account that Earth is only 4.5 billion years old, and mankind only appeared 100.000 years ago, while the oldest part of this universe is estimated to be 14 billion years old, it is only natural that there would be civilizations that are far more advanced than we are. More than one of these civilizations have been in contact with mankind. Some even played an important part in the history of Planet Earth. The most important players in Earth's Galactic History are coming from the Pleiades, Sirius, Orion, Arcturus, Zeta Reticuli (see Zetas), from Vega and other stars in Lyra. (If you want to find out more about Earth's Galactic History and/or about Humanoid Galactic History, you will be able to find that information in this database).
As mentioned, a lot of the alien races are more evolved than we are, technologically, mentally and spiritually. Most of these races are benevolent towards mankind. Some races, however, do not have the best of intentions. They are often referred to as the 'Negative Oriented Extra-terrestrial civilizations.' Some of them even made sinister deals with Earth humans, and even with Governments. It is said, e.g., that the US Government made a secret agreement that allowed for people to be abducted in exchange for technology.
In this context, it is, therefore, equally important to know that these 'negative' alien civilizations are only a minority, and that their actions are constantly being monitored by organizations that are more positive-oriented. Two of these organizations, e.g., are the Ashtar Command and the United Federation of Planets (also known as the Association of Worlds).
Not all extra-terrestrial civilizations are physical and humanoid. Some species, such as the Arcturians, ELs, Andromedans (from the Andromeda Galaxy), or Antarians, e.g., are not physical, as we are. Other species aren't considered real 'humanoid,' such as, e.g., the Lizzies and/or Draconians. Most of the races mentioned in the database, however, are of the physical humanoid type. For some of these races you will find a description of what they physically look like.
Comments/Discussion

Of course you could below add other sources about certain specific 'ET species/races' if you have some (also books, videos, etc.).

If you identify as a (specific) Starseed, which is the race you would mostly resonate or even identify with?

According to a video that was linked by therium in another thread (the Event is upon us) I would mainly identify as a (most probably humanoid) Sirian A (not B! which is reptilian, see the Dogon myth in this thread for this).

This is mostly due to the introvertedness, reclusiveness and stress on the inner mind world (daydreaming!) which is more 'real' or important than this 'boring' physical world for me. Also I have a connection with one or more lives in (prehistoric) Ancient Egypt. I was told and then shown on a stone tablet in a projection that I brought some form of 'culture' or 'light' (or en_light_enment?) to the people of ancient Egypt and that is what is also said in the video.

Dr Steven Greer called his movie 'Sirius Disclosure' and also said that 'we as humankind are from Sirius', so maybe a greater part of us hails from there indeed. (Of course we can have several ET 'origins').

However, on top of that, I still seem to have a little bit of Pleidadian for the artistic stuff (music, poetry).

Personally in my past of this life, I've only 'met' directly some Tall (White) Greys but I did not know how I was connected to them. It was on a higher (!!!) vibrational astral level and they were not 'evil' or 'threatening' to me, we did not 'talk' verbally or telepathically though. So the open question for me remains what the connection is. I have no further ET contact (at least of what I consciously downloaded into my memory) - well, almost. I had some meetings with blue-skinned people in the astral but I do not know if that was 'ET'-related at all.

Here's the vid again:

Timemarks: Pleadian: 2:20 Lyran: 6:23 Sirian: 10:55 Orion: 14:38 Andromedan: 18:40 Acturian: 22:21

So again, how about you?

As a cautionary note, I am also a bit skeptical about all of these rather stereotypical starseed descriptions, but who knows, it could be true at least in part. Also it would be very interesting for me to know how this character psychology/typology stuff coincides with the information from (a) astrology/zodiac types and/or the (b) Myers-Briggs personality profile types. Would be quite some work to make a comparison and develop a system ouf of that for sure. Maybe we could also make some attempts here (if s.o. has the time and will to do so).

O.O:cool:O.O

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
The best place for compiled ('encyclopedic') information is maybe still "Bibliotecapleyades.net",
AFAIK, no one but the owner can edit Bibliotecapleyedes.net. My idea was to have a group of people do edits on a wiki as they find information. It's a great resource, but it cannot even be backed up. I've tried. I've also tried to contact the owner several times over the past 3 years and never got a reply.

So I started a wiki here: https://newearth.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

If you sign up I can give you edit permissions.

There's also https://infogalactic.com/info/Main_Page. It looks like you might be able to log in there and sign up, but even that seems too close minded if you just start reading some of the articles. Sometimes these things get taken over by close-minded people if the original admin leaves or just doesn't check in.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
This is awesome! I meet many when out of body exploring the universe. Many. I often wonder what our names for them would be. When I ask them it usually comes out something like 'We the People". or "We are." We humans like our differentiating labels.
Regarding my starseed question in the initial post, did you meet some ET that you resonate with a lot and maybe therefore concluded (or were told/shown?) that you probably had some past lives in their world as being one of them?

AFAIK, no one but the owner can edit Bibliotecapleyedes.net. My idea was to have a group of people do edits on a wiki as they find information. It's a great resource, but it cannot even be backed up. I've tried. I've also tried to contact the owner several times over the past 3 years and never got a reply.

So I started a wiki here: https://newearth.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

If you sign up I can give you edit permissions.

There's also https://infogalactic.com/info/Main_Page. It looks like you might be able to log in there and sign up, but even that seems too close minded if you just start reading some of the articles. Sometimes these things get taken over by close-minded people if the original admin leaves or just doesn't check in.
While I praise your good intentions with all of this I somehow feel that you might misunderstand my post. This thread is not about creating encyclopedias. With this thread I was really only interested in focussing on the different already existing categorisations of ET races and discussing the information methods or sources, including maybe the human starseed / origin discussion (or meme?) and also combined with personal ET experiences.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Who knows how long we'll have complete browsing freedom (already those freedoms have shrunk, due to the fact that some of the wider options out on the horizon have been deleted, so browsing will never find them). Therefore it's good to have a page like this to refer to. And when reaching the link, to copy, and print off in hard copy, if you want a guaranteed method of finding the information again.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I like the idea of having a pinned thread on this subject on this forum. If someone wants to create something else, that is fine, but not in place of this thread.

When this forum first started, I saw it in part as a library with important and interesting information from all kinds of sources. One of the important aspects is that with each person's contribution we also get a glimpse of how that info threads through their life. It does become a very personal journey.

So, carry on.

Edit

As I walked away from my computer, I heard context and cohesion - that is what a thread brings.

Last edited:
While I've seen many races over the course of time traveling OBE, there is one race I'm affiliated with, it is an ancient race, if it still exist even. It lived in a solar system around a sun they called Central Sun.
In antiquity that sun died, went super nova and then burned out. The impending tragedy forced that race of bi-peds to do a massive exodus from that system and begin to migrate out into other systems. It was a massive fleet of ships which left Central Sun, each ship holding perhaps a million bi-peds. The ships were epically huge.
I don't know where they went, but the intuitive knowledge is that they seeded the solar systems nad were the root race of all bi-peds.

I've gone back to Central Sun (which hasn't existed for an uncountable amount of time) and stood on that first planet and watched the sun die, watched that planet die. I've gone back to it before the sun started dying and looked at the beautiful civilization they had built and would have to abandon.
I don't know what they called themselves, I only know their sorrow as they left their home planet in orbit of Central Sun.

One time in Italy I was invited to this group shown below. They had brought in people who could access the histories of mankind and the stars and were compiling the history of sentient beings. There were 8 blackboards covered in post-it notes, listing the races, the wars, the alliances, the wars again, the extinctions, the new races and on and on. All that could be found in the Akashic. They said I had access to the original Root Race of bi-peds. From those blackboards filling that room I can tell you the races and history are almost beyond our ability to comprehend. Entire solar systems and races have gone extinct. There have been 2 or 3 Universal wars involving all races. We humans are a very very young race.

The Institute for the Mythology of Humanity
@mythologyofhumanity

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wow, CrystalSong, that site is full of incredibly interesting information. Thanks, it well worth a visit.

Reactions: CrystalSong
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Just to add more on the Starseed chapter.

Talk on 'Star Children' by Mary Roswell, researcher and (like Laron or Dolores Cannon) regressive hypnosis therapist.

Specifically about the genetic hybridisation programs:

Another video about finding your connection by a supposed participant of the hybrid program (she said so in another video). I think I remember having seen something of Ms Nielsen about the topic before. Don't know how 'legit' she is but I usually give a benefit of a doubt. So as said before (by me) use/watch/thinkabout/believe/disbelieve at your own discretion. ;)

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
This is an amazing thread with some great links! I can confirm from my own personal experiences and regression that there is infact a Zeta/human hybrid program. Depending on one's level of consciousness this can be interpreted as both positive and negative. I've met and spoken with Mary Rodwell on numerous occasions about this topic. She has been quite helpful and resourceful regarding my experiences however a level of discernment is advised as I feel this interaction has led to more interest and ongoing experiences. I really feel I should publish a transcript of my regression in here at some point for others who relate to this topic. Thanks for sharing!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This is an amazing thread with some great links! I can confirm from my own personal experiences and regression that there is infact a Zeta/human hybrid program. Depending on one's level of consciousness this can be interpreted as both positive and negative. I've met and spoken with Mary Rodwell on numerous occasions about this topic. She has been quite helpful and resourceful regarding my experiences however a level of discernment is advised as I feel this interaction has led to more interest and ongoing experiences. I really feel I should publish a transcript of my regression in here at some point for others who relate to this topic. Thanks for sharing!
Please do publish the transcript if you feel it can help others. I have, on other threads, and other people have too.

Reactions: Tristan

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
While I've seen many races over the course of time traveling OBE, there is one race I'm affiliated with, it is an ancient race, if it still exist even. It lived in a solar system around a sun they called Central Sun.
Could these be the mantids? Several sources say these are the most ancient race and exist in many frequencies, even out third frequency. They go by many names, some call them Ancient Ones, and some contacts say they were the first Creator race that did much work in this universe (after the Prime Creator). And they are over a billion years old.

Some people who take certain drugs (ayahuasca? LSD?) say they see these mantids and they clean up the bad energy from the astral/ethereal body, but the cleanup process can be painful. But the person that goes through this cleanup feels so much better when they return to their body.

Sorry, I'm having trouble finding clear definitions between the soul, ethereal body, astral body. But I've heard they reside on different planes, or frequencies as I call them.

Could these be the mantids? Several sources say these are the most ancient race and exist in many frequencies, even out third frequency. They go by many names, some call them Ancient Ones, and some contacts say they were the first Creator race that did much work in this universe (after the Prime Creator). And they are over a billion years old.

Some people who take certain drugs (ayahuasca? LSD?) say they see these mantids and they clean up the bad energy from the astral/ethereal body, but the cleanup process can be painful. But the person that goes through this cleanup feels so much better when they return to their body.

Sorry, I'm having trouble finding clear definitions between the soul, ethereal body, astral body. But I've heard they reside on different planes, or frequencies as I call them.
That's a great inquiry! I can't say for sure, I felt humanoid, delicate very tall body, had arms and legs, the body seems almost delicate by our shorter stockier sizes now. Very complex emotional strains though - able to feel up to 6 emotions simultaneously.
In later migrations out from Central Sun, in this quadrant of space at least they became the Lryans. This is millions or even billions of years later though.

Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
That's a great inquiry! I can't say for sure, I felt humanoid, delicate very tall body, had arms and legs, the body seems almost delicate by our shorter stockier sizes now. Very complex emotional strains though - able to feel up to 6 emotions simultaneously.
In later migrations out from Central Sun, in this quadrant of space at least they became the Lryans. This is millions or even billions of years later though.
I keep hearing about Central Sun and would like to know more about it. For instance how do we know there is a central sun, has anyone see.it on their travels. Does it literally mean a Sun like our sun
Any info would be much appreciated

• Friendly Post
I keep hearing about Central Sun and would like to know more about it. For instance how do we know there is a central sun, has anyone see.it on their travels. Does it literally mean a Sun like our sun

If you read back....ah nevermind, I'll just repeat myself :) lol

Central Sun refers to the first sun after the Big Bang in which life developed on the planets in its system. (There may have been several of them, but a 'jump' lands on a large one with inhabited planets with a bi-ped races living under the light of that sun)

It went super nova, collapsed and expired billions of years ago. Meanwhile new suns, new solar systems came into being, those early inhabitants developed space flight and when Central Sun began expanding in its process of going Super Nova they built giant Migration Ships and left Central Sun, their planets burned with the intensity of heat during Super Nova before Central Sun collapsed.

They found new young planets to rebuild on. In time migration was forced on them again and they moved further out into the expanding Universe, it happened again and again....and here we are....billions of years later.
No even a Black hole remains of where Central Sun once was.

You will hear some groups talk about Central Sun as if it still exists, I have inquired as you what they are referring to and they are talking about the Central Sun of the Milky Way.....not the Ancient Central Sun life first developed around, which is but an ancient memory among life forms.
Hope that helps June!

Last edited:
  • Thank you!
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The Central Sun is a metaphor and it is a synonym to "Source". It does not refer to anything in any physical universe.

The Central Sun is a metaphor and it is a synonym to "Source". It does not refer to anything in any physical universe.
That may well be your opinion and I respect it as your opinion Sinera.
And I share with you that my first hand expereince gives me a different opinion. An opinion based on knowledge not belief.

I'm an Out-of-body traveler, and can move to any point in time I know about. I've done 3 jumps to Central Sun and watched it Before it started to go Super Nova when nearby planets were still dwelled upon, then when it was going super nova, and again after it collapsed. It DID exist (long, long ago)
You do not need to believe me though, in fact you can think I'm totally cracked. I don't mind one bit.

There are those that do believe me however. Case in point the Psi Department of the Colorado University, who has been having me jump twice a week for 3 months to a point in the near future (hours or days)and retrieve data which can then be verified with when the future point (hours or days) happens. They've collected a lot of data on me and the potentials of out-of-body travel.

In the words of the main Researcher "You are the real thing, there is no question that you can move your consciousness to the future and retrieve verifiable information. This is ground breaking research".

That work will soon be correlated and a paper written for publishing within a few months as we are now closing in on the tail end of the funding and time allotted for the experiments. Afterwards I will begin public speaking on the subject for groups which invited me as much as 3 years ago when it was first getting known locally that I could do this and even take groups of people with me who then got to have first hand experience..(These speaking invitations were before I had scientific data to back up the claims of experiencing out of body travels across the Universe). Groups like Society for scientific explorations, IONS, Denver Near Death Experience group and others will soon get to see the science, the data and see the sketches of worlds beyond our world.

I invite you Sinera to consider, beyond your opinion and belief, that Central Sun may have once in-fact existed and the worlds circling it were the original home world of the bi-ped races.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Linda

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
If you read back....ah nevermind, I'll just repeat myself :) lol

Central Sun refers to the first sun after the Big Bang in which life developed on the planets in its system. (There may have been several of them, but a 'jump' lands on a large one with inhabited planets with a bi-ped races living under the light of that sun)

It went super nova, collapsed and expired billions of years ago. Meanwhile new suns, new solar systems came into being, those early inhabitants developed space flight and when Central Sun began expanding in its process of going Super Nova they built giant Migration Ships and left Central Sun, their planets burned with the intensity of heat during Super Nova before Central Sun collapsed.

They found new young planets to rebuild on. In time migration was forced on them again and they moved further out into the expanding Universe, it happened again and again....and here we are....billions of years later.
No even a Black hole remains of where Central Sun once was.

You will hear some groups talk about Central Sun as if it still exists, I have inquired as you what they are referring to and they are talking about the Central Sun of the Milky Way.....not the Ancient Central Sun life first developed around, which is but an ancient memory among life forms.
Hope that helps June!
Thank you for repeating yourself with a smile and no doubt a sigh. :rolleyes: Some of it did seem familiar so I guess I e read it before. My memory is crap now days<3

• A hug for you

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
That may well be your opinion and I respect it as your opinion Sinera.
And I share with you that my first hand expereince gives me a different opinion. An opinion based on knowledge not belief.

I'm an Out-of-body traveler, and can move to any point in time I know about. I've done 3 jumps to Central Sun and watched it Before it started to go Super Nova when nearby planets were still dwelled upon, then when it was going super nova, and again after it collapsed. It DID exist (long, long ago)
You do not need to believe me though, in fact you can think I'm totally cracked. I don't mind one bit.

There are those that do believe me however. Case in point the Psi Department of the Colorado University, who has been having me jump twice a week for 3 months to a point in the near future (hours or days)and retrieve data which can then be verified with when the future point (hours or days) happens. They've collected a lot of data on me and the potentials of out-of-body travel.

In the words of the main Researcher "You are the real thing, there is no question that you can move your consciousness to the future and retrieve verifiable information. This is ground breaking research".

That work will soon be correlated and a paper written for publishing within a few months as we are now closing in on the tail end of the funding and time allotted for the experiments. Afterwards I will begin public speaking on the subject for groups which invited me as much as 3 years ago when it was first getting known locally that I could do this and even take groups of people with me who then got to have first hand experience..(These speaking invitations were before I had scientific data to back up the claims of experiencing out of body travels across the Universe). Groups like Society for scientific explorations, IONS, Denver Near Death Experience group and others will soon get to see the science, the data and see the sketches of worlds beyond our world.

I invite you Sinera to consider, beyond your opinion and belief, that Central Sun may have once in-fact existed and the worlds circling it were the original home world of the bi-ped races.
The fact that you have seen it before and after is good enough for me, I see no reason not to believe it was there at at one time.
It’s when I read stuff like ...... A wave of energy/light is coming from Central Sun to , zap, ( my word ) to wake up humanity, that I start to query.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I just offered an alternative use of the expression 'Central Sun' as I had read it before referring to June's question also by quoting only her (see post). Didn't pay a lot of attention to what you wrote or whatever the thread was about (although I see I created it back then myself, LOL). Your answer to June was long so I just wrote my 'quick-shot' reponse to June. I also often use "New Posts" button and then see what it brings and jump right into the threads mainly to the last post(s), sometimes not even reading the entire thread (again).

I think I remember Kurt Leland used this term more or less exactly also to describe Source in one of his books (maybe it was Otherwhere, but not sure anymore). That is what I remembered and offered to June. There it is a metaphor describing the central Light/Source/God. So in the post I only referred to June and the term that sounded familiar in ANOTHER context.

I did not even state anything with regards to if I believe what you tell or not. I just read it now again and of course it is interesting. (Although you mention the Big Bang which is a theory I do not believe in anymore, but that's just as a side note).

Generally I do not get the very reason and point of your almost 'angry' post which for me seems to come from ego more than anything else. But hey, I certainly do have my ego, too, so I understand. :cool:;)

As I wrote sometimes here before (or gave links to a former journal/blog), I am myself a former OBEr / astral projector. I kind of stopped by now - or it stopped for me - whatever, reasons don't matter here.

Reading accounts, I now usually leave open (neither believe nor disbelieve but rather open to interpretations of different sorts) some of the stories that you or some others (also round here) have put out as OBE or other experience types because they are (although intriguing) usually non-verifiable - just like most of my own stuff too, of course.

I do not generally comment on these personal accounts for years here anymore. There are/were other forums for me to discuss these kinds of experiences with some fellow APers because it is what these forums were also created for in the first place (in a self-educational setting actually, so it was also for learning and advice on techniques etc.).

Of course, as I said above, what you write sounds interesting. If your Remote Viewing is tested as partially verifiable (like e.g. some of the amazing Farsight Remote Viewing stuff) then of course I will be happy to read it with interest and look forward to your posting of the scientific study on your experiments.

I say RV because in my view from the quick read and some (iirc) former posts of yours it seems to be that type rather than being a typical AP/OBE experience. Just like some other experiences in this forum (OBE section) seemed imv to be channellings rather than OBE type accounts. I said this before here and it is the last time I say it as I usually avoid quarrels about this round here.

Regarding your comment on opinion/belief: Well, yes, it always is, however I have to disagree with your statement that there is an abolute truth currently available to us as humans beyond our beliefs and that exactly you and your experience(s) represent it. This is how you came across now in your last post to me. Or maybe I misunderstand that part?

But also let's not forget that even verifiable data can still be open to interpretations. Furthermore, one proof / success (or several) for objectively verifiable data from the physical realm does not mean that other unverifiable accounts from other realms/planets beyond common access are true, too. Like it or not, they remain in the realms of interpretation / belief / opinion / view (and sometimes even worldview) / personal experience and I include myself here.

I would prefer to remain therefore open-mindedly skeptical towards your accounts because I am even skeptical towards my own experiences. :)o:)

This is how it should be done imv. I would NEVER expect anyone here to believe MY accounts, I'd even say believe or disbelieve all you want, my experience is MINE, yours is YOURS. Fine.

My opinion about OBEs and their categorisation I regard as well-founded due to my own experiences and the study/reading of tons of similar experiences regarding AP/OBE over many years (AP and parapsycholgoy books and forum threads / journals of fellow APers). That is why I believe that I can tell if sth is an OBE/AP or a RV/other type experience.

Maybe you also remember a discussion 2 or 3 years ago here we had together with Laron who also back then stated that he thinks your mentioned techniques (especially the 'taking people with you' on these trips) used resemble more of that of a Remote Viewing/Sensing Session or even group hypnosis than OBE- or LD-type. Laron, please correct me if I remember it wrong!

This is the wrong thread but just in short: OBE/LD/AP for me is first and foremost anything happening during the body-asleep-mind-awake state (sleep paralysis), which is 'key' (include 'body-dead' for NDE-OBEs if you will).

Imv, anything else you can 'perceive' from the non-physical or physical via the space-time continuum with a body-awake state (this includes light meditative or trance states in 'borderline-to-sleep' area) is for me either clairvoyance /-audience, channelling, telepathic messages, visions or (and best for proof!) remote sensing/viewing. It is more about 'perception' than going 'out-of-body'. So it is a 'here' rather than a 'there'.

Yet, all of it can be 'true' and bring verifiable results, of course. Maybe it's a also matter of how we set our labels/definitions then but what I wrote is a view that many share, including some important parapsychologists I assume.

So to say it again: Don't get me wrong, this isn't an evaluation of any kind since I KNOW for sure RV brings about the most amazing results especially regarding evidence. Just take a look at what FarSight or PEAR labs or the former CIA experiments (I think it was called StarGate) already proved to us.

Personally, I am not a RVer at all (and generally suck at verifications, LOL) but I did two relatively successful validations (actually by using OBE/Void projection or Lucid Dreaming rather than RV techniques) even in this very forum back then (2-3 years) when Laron did his RV experiments with us but I am not into this 'proof' gathering stuff anymore myself. I personally got beyond this point regarding wanted experiences. In the last phase I used to help retrieve souls with some guides via AP and started a book about it, but this endeavour so far also has been on hiatus for over a year now ... and counting.

Anyway, all the arguments and different labels put aside, if you like I invite you to please create another thread for it as soon as the study reports are finalized because it would be probably too off-topic here in this one. And yes, in this case I am looking forward to reading that study on these experiments and experiences (however we name them) then, thanks.

• A hug for you
Thank you for repeating yourself with a smile and no doubt a sigh. :rolleyes: Some of it did seem familiar so I guess I e read it before. My memory is crap now days<3
Yours and mine both June! lol I used to have a great memory, no idea what happened to it.

Sinera, I astral travel in sleep as everyone else does, but rarely do remember it. The form of OBE I do is not AP. I'm aware of what AP is. I'm also well aware of RV and on the occasions when I can't get a portal open due to meteorites, and other oddities happening in our solar system, I RV for the University instead so they still get their data. Moving one's consciousness out of body and through a wormhole to another place or time is distinctly different from RV and AP. I get that people are not nessasarly aware that there are a multitude of ways to travel without our bodies.
What I do is closer to bi-location and there's a few rare times I've returned from a Target and people could smell the target on me if there were strong smells at it like flowers, inscense or foods cooking. That means enough of my particles were there for scent to cling too. I've also recieved radiation damage before from targets. But thats another story.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Linda and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I get that people are not nessasarly aware that there are a multitude of ways to travel without our bodies.
What I do is closer to bi-location and there's a few rare times I've returned from a Target and people could smell the target on me if there were strong smells at it like flowers, inscense or foods cooking. That means enough of my particles were there for scent to cling too. I've also recieved radiation damage before from targets. But thats another story.
Thank you, CrystalSong for that clear explanation. As we move through these times, more experiences and info become available to us and expand on what was previously known.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I'm going to form a theory here, based all the stuff I've read. I'll try to provide links for more reading though.

The Central Sun is in the center of our galaxy. It provides a lot of positive energy to radiate outward. However certain types of situations can cause this positive energy to be blocked from other planets, in particular, earth. This is why we have "dark" periods, periods where this positive energy is blocked for a time, and "light" periods, where the positive energy reaches earth and people are more kind, work together, and are generally more spiritual.

Some people try to force these "time cycles" into equal periods but I'm not quite buying it, it's too simplistic an explanation. So I believe these random length, but repeatable and predictable, periods for earth are based on when this positive energy is reaching earth or not.

Some Hindus have tried to decode these cycles and one interpretation is the unequal cycles of dark and light, which I think is in the first link below.

Hindu time cycles of unequal amounts: http://anomcr.tiddlyspot.com/#Time cycles

Multiple sources state we are at the end of a big cycle, or in the beginning of a major change. Some cite the date of the "beginning of the end of the dark times" as 1987 (beginning of the nanosecond) or 2012, or some other dates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)