Alex Collier's 17th Webinar (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I found this update on Grace's "The Earth Plan" blog to be very positive and uplifting. I haven't listened to or read the transcript from the webinar as it is apparently a paid service, but Grace's overview of it was quite informative in its own right. I found her comments about how the Posers That Were are imploding, our working in the dream-state, and how this dream-state work will apply to us once The Shift/Event occurs to be quite fascinating!

Cheers!

:)

Last edited:

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I've always liked Alex Collier. It's always reassuring to see people like him confirm things. He's quite interesting. Thank you for posting

Reactions: Stargazer

Jenny

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Thanks Stargazer! I like how you always focus on - and post -positive messages :). Yeah, we're aware the negative stuff is out there but we don't need to give it any more legs (energy) than it's already got, do we? :-))

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In the webinar, Alex confirmed without doubt that souls are not transferable into clones - otherwise, as he said, Greys would have all our living space snapped up with their hybrid clones with souls. Clones exist, yes, and may be programmed with already-known attributes of the donor, but they cannot be fully transformed into soul entities. At some point, the clone is going to run into circumstances it does not know how to progress, how to answer, or how to control.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Something else beautiful Alex had to say, along the lines of: there are 2 types of people giving out information for this age, those who are event-based, and those who are frequency-based. He affirmed that he was frequency. He could not comment on any event, known or unknown.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)