Aging well - free seminar (1/23) from the Sacred Science Team (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Nick Pollizzi at Sacred Science always puts together interesting and knowledgeable speakers. If this event follows the format of the others, you will be able to listen to the webcast in real time, as well as later.

As we move past our young adulthood and enter our 30s, 40s, 50s, and beyond, it’s easy to be disheartened by how the beauty of aging is portrayed so negatively in our culture. But these days have the potential to be the BEST days of our life.
Are you interested in learning some time-tested ways to look your best, feel your best, and live a long fulfilled life?
Starting tomorrow - my friend Brian Vaszily is hosting a powerful FREE online summit called Your Best Years Start Now that features 20+ doctors and researchers who specialize in the science of anti-aging and longevity. They will expose heavily studied material and practical knowledge in all of the fields that contribute to the art of aging gracefully--like brain health, skin health, heart health,emotional and hormonal health, and more!

https://theartofantiaging.com/?orid=28&opid=1&sid=email

Reactions: Pucksterguy
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The way this one works is you can listen to the webinar in real time. If you want to listen out of time, then there is a fee. I signed up and will see how it works out for me time wise.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Ooh, missed this one.
Love Nick Pollizzi's work.
Hope to catch his next offering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)