Acupuncture As A Clearing Tool (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I have been having a lot of pain in my left shoulder for a few weeks. I heard/felt that my heart was clearing through my shoulder since it was the closest. I tried to just let the process take its course, but the pain was quite bad and I was unable to sleep. So I went to an acupuncturist today. It was awesome... As soon as the needles were in and I relaxed, I could feel a flow of energy going from my heart toward my shoulder. It was anger leaving... I heard the words "venom leaving the body". It flowed for half an hour or more. After it was done I was very aware of other parts of the body that had blockages. My shoulder feels great at the moment, but I am certain I will have to do several more treatments. I was told by HS that this would take a while (heart healing) in order to do it gently and with ease.

On another occasion as I was getting acupuncture, I flashed through some previous lives that I had been unaware of. A LOT of pain came out of an area of my back that had plagued me for years. I haven't had recurring pain in that spot now for well over a year.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
For many, many years I've received acupuncture and cranial sacral therapy for this and that. My person describes her part in the process as helping to restore the normal flows in a body so it can heal itself.

You are right that when our bodies are not firing on all cylinders, the energy, infection, etc. goes somewhere. Often some type of baggage pops up in a session - emotional / physical because it is ready to move on out.

I ask what my body is saying, and my person describes the points and pathways. It is interesting to hear the physical, as well as emotional and spiritual aspects of what is going on. I know my person is one in a million, but if you find someone who is willing to talk about what is going on, hang on to her or him.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've found that healing that comes with emotional release is so often profound, whatever the healing modality and whatever form the emotional release comes in.
It is amazing to be having healing modalities become available.

• Love this post!
  • I agree
Reactions: Alain and One65

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for the reminder, One65. I've heard Chinese TCM practitioners say a lot of people suffer from frozen shoulders. I didn't realise it might be emotionally heart-related. But I can see that it could be. Hmm. Makes you think.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)