Activating a Crystal for Healing - by Brad Austen (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
www.mindful-meditations.com
Meditating with crystals can bring a whole new dimension to the practice of meditation. Crystals can greatly enhance the energy of your intent, whether it is to connect with your spirit guides, raise your vibration, psychic protection or to aid healing. The crystal kingdom has a consciousness that can interact with ours and assist us with becoming more crystalline as part of the ascension process. Each crystal has certain attributes or qualities that can assist us in healing and balancing our mind, body and soul.

Each crystal vibrates to one of the charkas of our body and also works with our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies. If you wish to work with crystals, the first step is to visit a shop or store that sells them. I recommend purchasing some small tumble stones to begin with, which usually cost a few dollars each. When selecting, it can be an intuitive process or you may simply be drawn to a particular colour or texture. I recommend silencing your mind, scanning your hand over some crystals, and asking in your mind which crystal you need to work with. Go with the first feeling or intuitive urge that you have.

When first starting out, it can be great to buy some clear quartz crystals. Clear quartz is considered a master crystal, as it offers healing on all levels. It is a good crystal to utilize in meditation, as it amplifies energies and is easily programmed with your intent. Clear quartz will clear, strengthen and expand your auric field during meditation. Quartz crystals tend to absorb negative energies for this reason needs to be cleansed and reprogrammed regularly.

Amethyst is a great crystal to use during meditation as it relieves mental anxiety and physical stress. It also guards against psychic attack, transmuting the energy into love. Amethyst activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances psychic abilities. It vibrates to the crown chakra and assists in connecting you to the realm of spirit. You may wish to consider an amethyst crystal when stress is weighing you down or when you wish to reach higher states of consciousness.

Programming a Crystal

Programming or activating a crystal can be a little different for everyone, go with your feelings and trust the process. If you need some guidance, I will provide some steps you can take below.

1. You may like to call upon the assistance of your higher self or spirit guides to aid you during the process. This can be simply be asking for help either out aloud or under your breath. Whatever you feel comfortable doing is fine, simply do what resonates with you.

2. Run the crystal or crystals under some running water for a couple minutes and repeat the word ‘clear’ in your mind several times. You may also like to visualize the crystal releasing any cloudy energy and becoming clear and brighter in energy.

3. Dry the crystal/s with a clean towel.

4. When you are ready to begin your meditation, ask permission from the crystal to work with you during the meditation.

5. Place the crystal or crystals on a part of your body or hold it in your hand. For example you may want the crystal to work with your throat chakra or third eye chakra.

6. Make yourself comfortable either sitting or lying down and close your eyes. Simply state your intention that you wish the crystal to assist you in some way and for healing.

7. Take a couple of deep breaths and allow your mind to be still and clear.

8. You may like to tune into the consciousness of the crystal or to ask it if there is anything you need to know.

9. Spend about 10-15 minutes in meditation or as long as you feel guided. You may find the crystal helps to energize your energy levels and enhance your mental energy. Allow any thoughts to come and go during the process.

10. When you feel ready to leave the meditation, open your eyes and remove the crystals from your body. You may like to write down any insight you received during the meditation. Remember to cleanse the crystals each time you wish to work with them again in a new meditation.

To listen to the audio version of this mini course and meditation on Spotify, you can below:

To explore and listen to my guided meditations, you can on the following link:https://www.mindful-meditations.com/guided-meditations.html

To explore and listen to my positive affirmations, you can on the following link:https://www.mindful-meditations.com/positive-affirmations.html

Copyright Brad Austen 2020
https://www.mindful-meditations.com

Brad is an intuitive writer, channel, spiritual and meditation teacher and recording artist. He is passionate about writing and producing guided meditations to aid relaxation, healing and spiritual growth.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Brad - excellent info - thanks

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I particularly love #8, which I imagine sounding something like "Hello, lovely crystal, what might you have to tell me?"
Crystals have built up over such a long timeline that they have so much to tell us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)