A Vision of an Upcoming World war (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I find it fascinating that sensitive members like Glo, June and Linda are having these extremely interesting experiences. At the same time we have again high readings in the Schumann Resonances Power since the 13th, plus we are approaching the time of the solar eclipse scheduled for tomorrow. I had interesting dreams as well during the period -many pointing towards a "learning" type of messages.

I had the feeling too that something big that I can define yet will take place soon. Preliminarily I had concluded that the fact that I have been observing not only astrological aspects/charts, etc., but monitoring political and economic issues searching for clues may account for such feeling. It seems now though after reading your inputs that I'm not the only one sensing something approaching -in my case I see it in my inner eye like a big, dark cloud (don't like the color obviously) moving slowly in the sky not showing any discernible shape yet. Perhaps the way to get clarification would be to try shooting white energy into the cloud.
Your cloud is interesting Carl, for me personally I'm not going to give it any power by thinking about it, by doing anything about it. I feel, and this is only my feelings, that if we shoot white energy or do anything else to it, we are acknowledging it and believing it can harm us. I don't believe it can so therefore it can't.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Your cloud is interesting Carl, for me personally I'm not going to give it any power by thinking about it, by doing anything about it.
Curious, I thought the same first, but then my rational mind kicked in suggesting a probe. If we see something trying to coalesce into manifestation then logic dictates that we at least investigate. If is really negative, well we could try to do something about it before it causes damage -ignoring it won't make it go away. I feel we were given certain faculties for a reason, and this is perhaps one of them. Just my humble opinion.

Reactions: Lila and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
And your humble opinion I respect dear Carl. We each have different ways of handling things and who knows, if I had seen the cloud I might think differently. In the mean time I'll bury my head in the sand and leave you to probe and tell me what you find:bag:nail

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have had a sense of 'imminence' of something that seems large. I've found that fear is always around the corner of my mind recently, which is not my natural state. Once I acknowledge it and get past it I've found it relatively easy to move on... but it's sneaky sometimes and seems to come up in the darndest places so it's been quite a bit of work to keep on top of. Also, lots of images flipping past at a rapid pace. Much of this feels like old stuff, like a review. Some of it is gory and most of it is scary.
What is around the corner from the fear is a sense of wonder at what is going on around me and a big, big, every-building feeling of potential, like things could go any way I/we would like them to, along with the responsibility of choice. That itself feels scary at times but, oh, how beautiful once I get past that initial 'bump'!
I see this potential and sense of change all over the place in my life at the moment. I feel like I bump up to it every time I talk to someone or go about my day. There is always an initial fear in these things I am observing... but then change does have that element to it, especially big change. And the flip side of fear of change is excitement and wonder, especially once you get to play with whatever is new in the environment<3
I think it's up to us, folks!

Reactions: Jenny and June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
There may be external change looming, we know there is. But I welcome and look forward to internal change, releasing more bonds of limitation. I fear pain in the body, since I have that, but as June mentions, sometimes acknowledging something is giving it space to live. There are days when I just spring out of bed, ignoring pain, and quite a lot of the day gets by before I notice it again. I look forward to an internal change where I smile indulgently at my ego for its wanting to be in control, and where fated streams of life just slip past in perfect symphony because that is just where I am and what is meant to be.

Reactions: Lila and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
and where fated streams of life just slip past in perfect symphony because that is just where I am and what is meant to be.
That is a symphony in a sentence. <3

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
There may be external change looming, we know there is. But I welcome and look forward to internal change, releasing more bonds of limitation. I fear pain in the body, since I have that, but as June mentions, sometimes acknowledging something is giving it space to live. There are days when I just spring out of bed, ignoring pain, and quite a lot of the day gets by before I notice it again. I look forward to an internal change where I smile indulgently at my ego for its wanting to be in control, and where fated streams of life just slip past in perfect symphony because that is just where I am and what is meant to be.
Those are beautiful words from a beautiful souls, Melt.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I'll bury my head in the sand and leave you to probe and tell me what you find:bag:nail
I did send a probe yesterday to the cloud (after asking Source for protection) and something curious happened. I had the vision of a small animal (looked like a slim gray monkey) that had something like a pistol in the right paw and was pointing at where the probe hit. After an hour or so and a bit of rest the cloud was blasted with several bursts of golden light -not sure yet if I was the originator though or they came from another source. Very peculiar experience. I still have a feeling of something but not as dark. Will wait for after the eclipse to do another check.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I did send a probe yesterday to the cloud (after asking Source for protection) and something curious happened. I had the vision of a small animal (looked like a slim gray monkey) that had something like a pistol in the right paw and was pointing at where the probe hit. After an hour or so and a bit of rest the cloud was blasted with several bursts of golden light -not sure yet if I was the originator though or they came from another source. Very peculiar experience. I still have a feeling of something but not as dark. Will wait for after the eclipse to do another check.
Full marks to you for having a go. I look forward to your updates.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I AM sad today.......I have read the responses here and some other places and it has come to my being that truth doesn't really set one free and neither does proof!:(
Glo, you are a love. Try to see everything simply as a soul experience or a lesson.

Spirit became bored all alone by Itself, so it imagined and created All That Is...and now Spirit (who is really just us at our most expanded level) has the greatest "reality TV show" EVER to watch. It also has "us" to keep itself company!

At the end of the day, when we leave this physical body, have had enough "adventure", and learned or experienced all that we wish to in this go 'round, we'll eventually return to that highest state of being and rest in the peace of the completely fulfilled.

Then I suppose we'll just start/imagine a new adventure!

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Glo, you are a love. Try to see everything simply as a soul experience or a lesson.

Spirit became bored all alone by Itself, so it imagined and created All That Is...and now Spirit (who is really just us at our most expanded level) has the greatest "reality TV show" EVER to watch. It also has "us" to keep itself company!

At the end of the day, when we leave this physical body, have had enough "adventure", and learned or experienced all that we wish to in this go 'round, we'll eventually return to that highest state of being and rest in the peace of the completely fulfilled.

Then I suppose we'll just start/imagine a new adventure!
Hi Stargazer, YOU are the LOVE! I appreciate the response and all the wonderful friends that I have here! Everyone is truly genuine and filled with compassion and sincere care and concern. Truth is as far as the sadness goes, I relate totally to what you are saying because I have been there and done that many times...finding the good in all things and gosh I prayed for compassion and all the gifts of the spirit when I was a Christian, I put my whole being and soul into that then to find out after 29 years everything I believed with all my heart got squished and I found out a truth that changed my whole belief system. I did a major analysis of those 29 years and see things in a whole different light only I still haven't been able to fly like an Eagle....I keep falling out of the sky. I know that probably sounds crazy to you and will to others here.....just like compassion, this is one characteristic of Love that hurts one more than all put together. It is good for the one you are having compassion for and is good for you for a time but eventually when you are left alone and stranded for the good things you did do and the positive attitude you had that everybody got tired of, then comes the ones that say, you think you are holier than thou and you think you are better than every one else when you were just trying to love , care, share, and give of yourself to everyone. That is the problem with Christianity, they should be teaching to go within and love who you are before you go out in the world and condemn everyone else.

PLEASE everyone that reads this, I HAVE walked in those shoes and many others and now I am just here to try and share what I have learned and experienced in this lifetime. I do not condemn the way anyone wishes to be and I know you don't condemn me for being at a crossroad, that is why I love each and every one of you!
Hugs,
Glo

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I still haven't been able to fly like an Eagle....I keep falling out of the sky.
As long as you keep trying my dear Glo, you are still flying. The time will come when you will fly like an eagle and as high as you wish!

That is the problem with Christianity, they should be teaching to go within and love who you are before you go out in the world and condemn everyone else.
True! Too much emphasis on faults and sins to generate what, well, guilt of course. That is just another avenue to justify the establishment priesthood that strategically placed themselves between God/Source and the people. If they were to tell us to go within and to love ourselves and others as much as we do ourselves they would basically be invalidating not only their own existence but many of their own behaviors and teachings for centuries -and I'm not even talking about all the wealth and influence at many levels that they have accumulated.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I think the bottom line is this:

Those who spread love and compassion are truly the light-workers--even when (and especially when) it seems they are not wanted or appreciated. They continue to hold the light so that, one day when they wish to do so, those who are exploring the dark may finally find their way back home.

Just keep shining that light, Glo. It's what you were always meant to do...and you're never alone. You are always truly loved and appreciated!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Human judgement of one another is a fallibility, and as Glo expressed, it is very painful to be judged, as well as harmful to one's soul journey to be in judgement of others. I believe it is part of humanity's growing level of spiritual awareness to drop judgement in all its forms, and just allow others to be as they are, even if their vision and perspective is not one we ourselves adopt. The intense light pulses we have been receiving from the cosmos are working on us from the inside out.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Gawd it excites me to be here with you all as I feel I am home already with the starseeds on high! You all know how I feel and how it is with each step and in getting all your feelings on one page it turns into an expression that generates strength and love! Seems everyday that I log on more and more words come to my fingers that were hidden within....not expressed in the past and I truly appreciate that they can be expressed with like minded love lights as yourselves! Thank you all and everyone here for engaging your interactions to form and encompass the cocoon of metamorphosis!

Whew, that def. came from a higher self Estah....my automatic writing is coming through in my typing! I love it! I love you Estah and everyone here<3:-D!

OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Human judgement of one another is a fallibility, and as Glo expressed, it is very painful to be judged, as well as harmful to one's soul journey to be in judgement of others. I believe it is part of humanity's growing level of spiritual awareness to drop judgement in all its forms, and just allow others to be as they are, even if their vision and perspective is not one we ourselves adopt. The intense light pulses we have been receiving from the cosmos are working on us from the inside out.
Being judgmental is part of the experience we have as we are in physical shapes. It is like the ego that pushes us to be in fear toward any issue we want and need to achieve in our life. Ego is judgmental when it talks to us it stands beside and puts a veil in front of our higher self. We become unable to be in the moment and to be grateful to all that we are and have. Ego and fear work together hand in hand to stop us from evolving.
In stepping out of the ego we become less judgmental and more powerful because we trust that deep inside we can create our world and that even death is no more a threat in itself. Death is part of the journey too. A way to be fully in our multidimensionality. But we can co-create life but stepping also in the sphere of peace so that those around us, our kids and friends can live a beautiful life and bring life on Earth.
IMG_7876.JPG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)