A Vision of an Upcoming World war (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
The Out of Body Experience August 14, 2017

I was projected in a world where people were running everywhere. I was seeing them being shot by weapons that looked like laser weapons. They were making like thunder lightenings. When these touched the people who were running they were transformed to dust. The weapons were so sophisticated and all living beings can disappear in a second. I saw the chaos and death on Earth. I also was witnessing one of my friends who died during that war.

I would like to emphasize here on the fact that most of the visions I had during my latest OBE's, are information about events that took place in our current reality. I was really surprised by that myself. They can show up in a symbolic way during OBE but the event is there may be in another time/space or reality, and it may hit our reality here.

I cannot say exactly when this would happen anyway. Our prayers and meditations would change many of what is happening in other dimensions or realties.

Witnessing

As I was standing there, I was like in between dimensions watching a movie. I saw Donald Trump surrounded with extraterrestrial beings who were in a meeting with the US government and who were telling him to step back I woke up, and it took me time to be back in my physical. When back I was submerged by a deep warm energy and healing came.
It was like a remote viewing vision that has been shown to me by peaceful Et’s. Those I have seen are Pleiadians, Lyrians and Antarians. They are now gathering with other extraterrestrial clusters / groups leading us to spread the Energy of Peace on Earth.
If we dont do it, Gaia will be in a huge chaos humanity has never known before. The most destructive war humanity have never had to face actually because of the super sophisticated weapons some gouvernements have created with the help of Dracos and Reptilians.

This war has to be stopped at its embryonic level. Now !

Peaceful councils from ET’s say that the consequences would be so dramatic and they showed it to the US Government from a screen of a remote viewing player. Thousands of people would die and earth would be contaminated by chemical and nuclear weapons. It will spread disease and hunger.

End of "the movie".

What I saw the two plans or visions : the chaos of this war if it happens and the beings meeting with D. Trump and the US Army. They were reminding them that the purpose of an army is to protect the earth from destruction and to stop wars.

The Second Global Meditation this Time is For Peace and Harmony in the World: August 27, 2017

I don’t know if this happened or is going to happen. But the visions are so clear and vivid. I was guided to create this second global meditation, as I begun the last month, for this purpose :

Stop war ! Spread peace and broadcast Love !

You can join for this global meditation from 8:00 am to 11 pm from where ever you are and at your own time zone.
This is not a healing session but a meditation to focus on Peace and Harmony within the human kind.

The peaceful beings from the Lyrians, Antarians and Pleiadians say that humanity can make a choice but it has to be the good one for all living beings on Gaia. They showed me the disasters of super powerful weapons on other planets and how Atlantis has been sunken by an earthquake because of the bad choices of its governments. This war is not a solution for the living, it is death coming at a higher speed like never before.

If you want to join for this meditation please tell me here so that I can add you.
During this meditation the peaceful beings of light will be with us may be you will feel their frequency and love energy.

We are all responsible for our choices and the best they are the best we can bring to Earth.

If you are on facebook you can have access to this event in this link

https://www.facebook.com/events/503685106630612/?acontext={"source":5,"page_id_source":1768844203428834,"action_history":[{"surface":"page","mechanism":"main_list","extra_data":"{\"page_id\":1768844203428834,\"tour_id\":null}"}],"has_source":true}

Much Love and Light

The new Wave Tree I have been drawing during the last week is also brought by the Et's who contacted me through it and its name came on August 14, 2017. I posted it in another thread here in the forum.
fullsizeoutput_736.jpeg

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
There are so many devastating wars and many took place since the 90 in Irak, and many other places in the Middle East. People are still starving and are kept in between life and death. See what happened to the Palestinians and Iraqis, to the Yemenites, to Libya.... , in Afganistan. May be this is not war for you. But these are yet signs of a bigger one that may take place. What I saw is not a fruit of my imagination. I really was being shown something very painful that MAY HAPPEN HERE IF WE DON'T LISTEN. That's what I mean by this message.

I just had a funny thought. In this timeline, there won't be such a devastating war. Otherwise, I would be a warrior and not the peaceful and empathetic asshole that I am :)

Last edited:
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I just had a funny thought. In this timeline, there won't be such a devastating war. Otherwise, I would be a warrior and not the peaceful and empathetic asshole that I am :)
I just went on the internet and found this article on The Guardian site today

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/15/trump-must-negotiate-with-kim-to-avert-nuclear-catastrophe

The information I had is like the vision I had about Macron coming to the french gouvernement two weeks before the elections and it happened. At that time, I was not yet sure of who I wanted to vote for. This OBE helped a lot. I receive much guidance through my OBE's and I know that it holds signs of upcoming events and information about how to change things in this reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: June and Stargazer

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I am sorry, Henda , I never meant to be disrespectful to those still suffering from the horrors of war.

Maybe many will listen, but in the end it is going to be up to 1 or 2 people to decide. We live in a world that is not only crazy but governed by crazy rules.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
in the end it is going to be up to 1 or 2 people to decide.
Those few may decide, but we can make it clear what we want, and who we will pay attention to. The decisions of a few do not, for example, have to be carried out, if the rest of us believe in and act on our own, more peaceful choices<:) ... just like you have made a decision to be peaceful and empathetic this time around;) carrying out your decisions in a different way than your warrior self did.

Henda, I would like to join in the meditation<3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
In my newly rediscovered Sovereignty, I will no longer allow another being (or collective of beings) to decide anything for me.

I choose what my own experience will be...and it will be one of peace, harmony, ease, and grace.

Others may choose differently of course, and I will not judge them for that--as each is Sovereign in his or her own way. There are plenty of universes, realities, and timelines out there for everyone to experience whatever they may wish (or need)!

Like OOT, I could very easily have chosen to continue in the way of a warrior. But my deepest knowing has brought me instead to a place of peace...where love, compassion, and joy are not only possible, they are inevitable!

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
When I woke up that morning I was really in pain of what I witnessed
I wanted to post it here but it took me time
I wanted to say things clearly because I know there are parallel lives and realities around this current one
So my purpose is to bring peace here because we cannot allow such experiences to happen again
That was a warning
Showed in a screen
Kind of a remote viewing technology
They just put me inside it to feel the pain in there
The global meditation call came after I woke up
Even if we are not numerous the energy of peace will spread hugely and we will win ❤

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
We ARE numerous. :) And far more powerful than we imagine. 3
Are we numerous? Yes we are, however, I believe that only the smaller portion is "awaken" at this point while the rest is getting to the "awakening" point at this juncture. Once the number strengthens a bit more the force we can exercise will be irresistible because as SG points out, "we are far more powerful than we can imagine." It is at this point when The Shift, Golden Age, are whatever name is/was/will be given must take place in my humble opinion. Let us hope that this solar Eclipse is the start. Have a great time my dear Stargazer! Looking forward to your reports.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I just went on the internet and found this article on The Guardian site today

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/15/trump-must-negotiate-with-kim-to-avert-nuclear-catastrophe

The information I had is like the vision I had about Macron coming to the french gouvernement two weeks before the elections and it happened. At that time, I was not yet sure of who I wanted to vote for. This OBE helped a lot. I receive much guidance through my OBE's and I know that it holds signs of upcoming events and information about how to change things in this reality.
Has anyone read the last comment in the Guardian article by Margaret Philips from Scole Norfolk? Gave me a good laugh, just my kind of humour.:-))

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I say people everywhere need to wake up to the servitude to religion, whichever one has them caught in its headlights, including New Age religion. War is the flip side to willingly being enslaved. The negative ETs have us caught both ways - both in horror and in supposed "grace and love". We need to expand beyond all these options, to become immune to their effects.

I understand that what Henda was shown was a spiritual communication - remote viewing screen as used by higher ETs to see timelines unfolding. It's like dipping into the timestream flow and just being able to see that moment. This is different to imagination, dreams or fear narration.

Because of these potentials, there has been a great call within the awakened community for compassion. We are literally going to need to re-make ourselves with compassion as our highest standard.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Thank you Hailstones Melt
This is what I meant by this message
I was asked actually to spread it although it may create fear in those who would read it
But this is not really the purpose of it
The real purpose is to awaken to what would happen on Earth and which is yet there is another parallel world happening or may happen here or in another time line and space
So these remote viewing screens are real
They do exist in higher dimensions
We cannot have access to them unless it is given to us
Because it is really urgent and because there is a way to change things now and here before it is too late

The energy that is flowing now on Earth is opening portals to multidimensionality and we have to be wise and in the truth to access them
We have to be cleared and ready
That is the way we can act peacefully to change things
The best things don't come easily
That's the meaning of what is a challenge
The best comes with our work in doing the good choices for the living with love and compassion
No place for any elemental
Ne place for old stuff that no more work for us
The old Matrix has been removed
Peace should be our new reality

I say people everywhere need to wake up to the servitude to religion, whichever one has them caught in its headlights, including New Age religion. War is the flip side to willingly being enslaved. The negative ETs have us caught both ways - both in horror and in supposed "grace and love". We need to expand beyond all these options, to become immune to their effects.

I understand that what Henda was shown was a spiritual communication - remote viewing screen as used by higher ETs to see timelines unfolding. It's like dipping into the timestream flow and just being able to see that moment. This is different to imagination, dreams or fear narration.

Because of these potentials, there has been a great call within the awakened community for compassion. We are literally going to need to re-make ourselves with compassion as our highest standard.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
I AM sad today.......I have read the responses here and some other places and it has come to my being that truth doesn't really set one free and neither does proof!:(

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Open up Glo. The truth does set you free. I spent years studying the reality of the controll system. With all the evil mechanizations behind it all. It made me very angry amd almost suicidal. Now that I have a broad comprehension of it all a certain peace has come over me as I rise above it all and live a happy and somewhat content life in being the change I want to see in the world amd watching the ripple effect grow out of my kindness to my fellow man. I say hi to my God spark everyday and thank it's presence. The control mechanisms no longer bother me. It's their problem not mine.
Keep a smile on your face have fun and be kind. The rest of the world will follow
You can't change the world but you can change the peeps close by with complimemts a smile and spreading Love. Most will reciprocate. Keepnyour chin up babe and show the world your beautiful smile.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The truth does set you free. I spent years studying the reality of the controll system. With all the evil mechanizations behind it all. It made me very angry amd almost suicidal. Now that I have a broad comprehension of it all a certain peace has come over me as I rise above it all and live a happy and somewhat content life in being the change I want to see in the world amd watching the ripple effect grow out of my kindness to my fellow man. I say hi to my God spark everyday and thank it's presence.
Reminds me of the saying: 'The Truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.'
;)

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I AM sad today.......I have read the responses here and some other places and it has come to my being that truth doesn't really set one free and neither does proof!:(
I'm sorry you are sad,Glo, sometimes I think there is too much information coming from here there and everywhere, it can be confusing and I say it again, I feel we,should,try to keep it simple. Practice unconditional love as best we can, heal and just BE. For me personally I find this the best way. I don't always manage it of course but it's works most of the time. Being awake and full of love and compassion doesn't make it easy sometimes though does it. Love and hugs

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hugs, Glo.
Some days are like that... but they always come back full circle<3

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Thank you Hailstones Melt
This is what I meant by this message
I was asked actually to spread it although it may create fear in those who would read it
But this is not really the purpose of it
The real purpose is to awaken to what would happen on Earth and which is yet there is another parallel world happening or may happen here or in another time line and space
So these remote viewing screens are real
They do exist in higher dimensions
We cannot have access to them unless it is given to us
Because it is really urgent and because there is a way to change things now and here before it is too late

The energy that is flowing now on Earth is opening portals to multidimensionality and we have to be wise and in the truth to access them
We have to be cleared and ready
That is the way we can act peacefully to change things
The best things don't come easily
That's the meaning of what is a challenge
The best comes with our work in doing the good choices for the living with love and compassion
No place for any elemental
Ne place for old stuff that no more work for us
The old Matrix has been removed
Peace should be our new reality

Hi Miss Henda, I thank you for your post here and I can relate to what you are saying and trying to promote TRUTH in face. I have had similar dream visions and it felt as if I were standing in the midst, that is how real they were. I believe there IS something major happening right now as I was telling June, I will paste it here as this was all started when I read about YOUR dream plus I just saw a movie about the same not long ago but can't remember the name but I am sure it will come to me!

"Good morning Miss June, yesterday seem a very mixed emotion kind of day plus my eyes were opened in a lot of focuses or a lot of different directions. I know if I were to talk about it here everyone would try to subdue with positive words and this I would expect but the energy and ways of things in truth that I could see and feel were not positive and not negative, then I got the title of the song that I posted and I looked it up and as it was playing I got that it was my higher self singing it about me. I thought great what do I do now, I suppose I am determined to find an answer and my inner being is going crazy with all the directions I go or think rather.
I know I do think a lot but I am blessed with the time and space to do so and I spend a lot of it just in the last couple of weeks doing research. I have a LOT of ah ha moments and the stuff I find out resonates with me to the point I tell my husband then within a day or two I find it in an article or I get proof of that fact. It is a crazy ride for sure but yesterday was different, I truly felt abandoned by my inner self I guess is the feeling! Anyway.....sigh....I feel the time is drawing near for something major in the positive and the negative....what are you thinking right now?"
(A picture of what I felt is as: a car battery has a positive and a neg. post and I am swirling above the two in the middle in an extreme mass of FEELING like neither is correct.)

I have decided that I do need the thoughts of everyone that is led to read all this because I believe along with Henda that this is a very serious time and I think a meditation and a gathering of the minds and energy here is imminent...I have a strong feeling the bible (Ephesians 6:12) is right in the instance of that the WAR is not human and the controllers in human form have started something even they cannot control, THIS IS the reason we the Volunteers are here and we have to pay attention to and acknowledge the sound of the beginning of the end of this world and earth as we know it in 3rd density. The time is drawing nigh for the un-judgement and to be through with the hatred and the evil and everything that it has created and throw it all in the pit where it belongs...WE ARE THE AMBASSADORS OF THE CHRISTO..THE CHRIST LIGHT ENERGY AND IT IS TIME TO MAKE A STAND ALONG WITH THE ANGELS OF IN THE HEAVEN OF OUR MINDS AND MAKE THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS STRONG AGAIN SO IT CAN BE FILLED WITH THE TOTAL AND UNCONDITIONAL ALL POWERFUL LOVE OF THE CREATOR.
Ah Ho

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hi Miss Henda, I thank you for your post here and I can relate to what you are saying and trying to promote TRUTH in face. I have had similar dream visions and it felt as if I were standing in the midst, that is how real they were. I believe there IS something major happening right now as I was telling June, I will paste it here as this was all started when I read about YOUR dream plus I just saw a movie about the same not long ago but can't remember the name but I am sure it will come to me!

"Good morning Miss June, yesterday seem a very mixed emotion kind of day plus my eyes were opened in a lot of focuses or a lot of different directions. I know if I were to talk about it here everyone would try to subdue with positive words and this I would expect but the energy and ways of things in truth that I could see and feel were not positive and not negative, then I got the title of the song that I posted and I looked it up and as it was playing I got that it was my higher self singing it about me. I thought great what do I do now, I suppose I am determined to find an answer and my inner being is going crazy with all the directions I go or think rather.
I know I do think a lot but I am blessed with the time and space to do so and I spend a lot of it just in the last couple of weeks doing research. I have a LOT of ah ha moments and the stuff I find out resonates with me to the point I tell my husband then within a day or two I find it in an article or I get proof of that fact. It is a crazy ride for sure but yesterday was different, I truly felt abandoned by my inner self I guess is the feeling! Anyway.....sigh....I feel the time is drawing near for something major in the positive and the negative....what are you thinking right now?"
(A picture of what I felt is as: a car battery has a positive and a neg. post and I am swirling above the two in the middle in an extreme mass of FEELING like neither is correct.)

I have decided that I do need the thoughts of everyone that is led to read all this because I believe along with Henda that this is a very serious time and I think a meditation and a gathering of the minds and energy here is imminent...I have a strong feeling the bible (Ephesians 6:12) is right in the instance of that the WAR is not human and the controllers in human form have started something even they cannot control, THIS IS the reason we the Volunteers are here and we have to pay attention to and acknowledge the sound of the beginning of the end of this world and earth as we know it in 3rd density. The time is drawing nigh for the un-judgement and to be through with the hatred and the evil and everything that it has created and throw it all in the pit where it belongs...WE ARE THE AMBASSADORS OF THE CHRISTO..THE CHRIST LIGHT ENERGY AND IT IS TIME TO MAKE A STAND ALONG WITH THE ANGELS OF IN THE HEAVEN OF OUR MINDS AND MAKE THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS STRONG AGAIN SO IT CAN BE FILLED WITH THE TOTAL AND UNCONDITIONAL ALL POWERFUL LOVE OF THE CREATOR.
Ah Ho
I agree with you about the scripture Glo. We are fighting dark forces in human form and yes, they have started something that is runnng away with them. Not being human they cannot comprehend how strong the human spirit is. There is also a scripture, ( can't think where it is at the mo ) that says. ' The devil will appear as an angel of light.' So we do have to be on our guard against false info. Some of it sounds so good but somehow something in it sounds off somehow doesn't it. Unfortunately for them love cannot be faked, if it's false it shows through to any awake being.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
I agree with you about the scripture Glo. We are fighting dark forces in human form and yes, they have started something that is runnng away with them. Not being human they cannot comprehend how strong the human spirit is. There is also a scripture, ( can't think where it is at the mo ) that says. ' The devil will appear as an angel of light.' So we do have to be on our guard against false info. Some of it sounds so good but somehow something in it sounds off somehow doesn't it. Unfortunately for them love cannot be faked, if it's false it shows through to any awake being.
This is true...soooo true, my husband just quoted Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I just walked through the living room where my husband was watching a history program about Carter and Reagan in 1980. It was about warring factions and how to respond. These days we are seeing acts of violence play out in the streets of cities across the world. As I considered the history in my lifetime, these factions always have been at work. Always there has been an us and them polarity. Yet, these days, I feel as though I am seeing it play out on a stage - there is a distance - it is not a part of me.

In a recent QHHT session published on the front page, info about an unforeseen timeline was presented, as well as the only way to deal with it - rise above. This article went right to my heart - indeed, the only way to act is rise above.

Henda wrote that she believed she was shown a potential or other time line, and I feel that is the case, as well. For weeks I've been receiving messages through dreams, meditations, and life events, and the info is the same - rise above the polarity - the sides - the expected reaction. The most significant message was feeling a simultaneous lateral shift in my feet and legs and a rising shift in my heart and head. I believe this is the crux of the message for these times - rise above.

Yesterday I was listening to Pachelbel's Canon in D (in 432 hz - which you can find on youtube) and found myself dancing and streaming ribbons of loving energy. I was saying "I love you" to the rabbits under the deck, the trees in the woods, my husband and our children, the families around us, people across the US, and around the world.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Yes we must rise above, not give in to fear. What's that old saying. ' There is nothing to fear but fear ' I mainly don't listen to main stream news because it's all designed to depress us, put fear into us. I hear quite a few people saying they don't listen anymore because it is too depressing. Folks are noticing, waking up. So let's keep smiling and encouraging each other. :D

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I find it fascinating that sensitive members like Glo, June and Linda are having these extremely interesting experiences. At the same time we have again high readings in the Schumann Resonances Power since the 13th, plus we are approaching the time of the solar eclipse scheduled for tomorrow. I had interesting dreams as well during the period -many pointing towards a "learning" type of messages.

I had the feeling too that something big that I can define yet will take place soon. Preliminarily I had concluded that the fact that I have been observing not only astrological aspects/charts, etc., but monitoring political and economic issues searching for clues may account for such feeling. It seems now though after reading your inputs that I'm not the only one sensing something approaching -in my case I see it in my inner eye like a big, dark cloud (don't like the color obviously) moving slowly in the sky not showing any discernible shape yet. Perhaps the way to get clarification would be to try shooting white energy into the cloud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)