A vision of a Man beating a woman and suddenly stops after praying… (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

MrsGabriele McDaniel

Just Arrived
May 16, 2019
Germany
Greetings Dear Soul Travelers
I have been doing some sort of timetraveling in a (Dreamvision)...
i witnessed a man beating up on a woman and i was there and did something that changed all the peoples life in a few moments.
When you read that Story i hope you can see how great we all serve in our Mission as Soultravelers and that we all are something very
special. I also shared this experience to give you hope and confidence that there is a greater Source out there that is always with us.

https://himmelsbotin2014.wordpress.com/2019/06/10/a-vision-of-a-man-beating-a-woman-and-suddenly-stops-after-praying/

Last edited:
Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
MrsGabriele McDaniel, please write something about this article - what stood out for you - what was most interesting? Many people will not click on a link with no explanation.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Greetings Dear Soul Travelers
I have been doing some sort of timetraveling in a (Dreamvision)...
i witnessed a man beating up on a woman and i was there and did something that changed all the peoples life in a few moments.
When you read that Story i hope you can see how great we all serve in our Mission as Soultravelers and that we all are something very
special. I also shared this experience to give you hope and confidence that there is a greater Source out there that is always with us.

https://himmelsbotin2014.wordpress.com/2019/06/10/a-vision-of-a-man-beating-a-woman-and-suddenly-stops-after-praying/
This reminds me that sometimes great souls play the part of the rogue - to wake us up.

• I agree
Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)