A Unique Halloween Costume (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Last month on the 28th the 22nd annual Halloween parade in the city Kawasaki, Japan, took place. About two thousand people in costumes walked streets, with about a hundred and twenty thousand spectators watching on.

Vampires, ghosts, skeletons and interestingly a group dressed as well-known paintings: Vincent van Gogh’s Self Portrait, Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, Edvard Munch’s Scream, Pablo Picasso’s The Weeping Woman, Johannes Vermeer’s Girl with a Pearl Earring, and “Beast Jesus”—the comically botched restoration of a fresco painting that recently became internet-famous. The photos below showcases some of the Amazing Jiro’s students.

famous-paintings-halloween-costumes-kawasaki-japan-5bdad6898722e__700.jpg

famous-paintings-halloween-costumes-kawasaki-japan-2-5bdaaddbb7c53__700.jpg

I think this is pretty amazing in terms of the effort put in and how creative the project ended up being!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, and they seem to have somehow gotten themselves (face + clothes I think I can see) into the painting along with a flat background:cool:
I can see bits of clothing sticking out of the frame in spots that makes this seem to be the way they framed this. And somehow they managed to do this in a way that allows them some head movement.

Reactions: Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
But where did they get those legs?!!?

Reactions: Laron and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)