A trip into future (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Re-Direct-90

Rambling Companion
May 3, 2019
One day well come in the new world. Were accepted as normal human beings. The humans have over paced the anxiety and shift it away.
The mask of anxiety and hate is thrown away. Aggressivity is blown up and crushed by ice, and every human being is very harmonic to each other.
In my reality were more connected as we can think. Beyond the anxiety there is the fufilling of our interesting dreams and physically aims here on earth.
The earth will become a less fight place, where human beins send respectful signs to mother gaia.

Togehter we handle the problems of the world. And turn in a new epoche of freedom. People awake more and more and recognize there true soul
structure and they feel what a game was played with them. They find the love again and they handle themselfs more friendly.
So the consistence of peaceful societies a more peaceful than ever. The golden sun of the futures sky is shining bringt and telepathic into the peoples faces so thell shining bright too.Sorrows, anxiety and pain is solved, and illness are recognized in their true mentality so the mentality could have changed.

People get more and more healthy, so together we fight against the panic makers. Their time is over and so we got a new soul collectiv for every country in europe.
Every conutry in europe got a new awareness, so that the resonanzes turned to 0. The fightings turned low, and the freedom rised in utopic highs.
The people are tolerant to each other, and they love more and more. Love is the natural source of a human being not the anxiety or the hate....

Best greetings
Dominik

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Every conutry in europe got a new awareness, so that the resonanzes turned to 0. The fightings turned low, and the freedom rised in utopic highs.
The people are tolerant to each other, and they love more and more.
I pray that it may be so, and soon <3

• I agree
Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)