A tale of two earths - Allison Coe (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Allison is a QHHT practitioner in Portland OR. She just posted (28-July-2017) a new YouTube video (38 min) where she discusses two sessions she did in June with different people, both of whom brought forth considerable information on the coming shift to the New Earth (6 mos- 1 year). Includes how we manifest it for ourselves, what it is like on the New Earth, how to bring loved ones with us, etc. Quite interesting - enjoy!

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Cool, my bags are packed. This was very reassuring and helpdul info. I need not worrt about leaving loved ones behind. I'll just drag them in kicking and screaming lol. Ty Bill.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Interestingly she says the "Shift" will definitely happen with in a year. And she is not the only one, I heard it elsewhere that until mid-2018 'something' might have happened "New Earth"-related.

I checked the premonition/warning dream I had, and which I posted here a while ago, now for the date when I had it in my dream journal.

It says I had it on July 2nd 2015.

Back then he said I had "3 years to get happy" (in the love connection mode?).

This makes it (less than) one year from now.

1 year ... left to 'get happy' :confused:

I am not too enthusiastic I have to admit.

Here's the dream from 2 years ago:

Bill Clinton had a heart attack in our house or so and as a healer I came to help him with first aid measures. Hillary watching was grateful for my help but also acted as a 'boss' and was still very dominant / arrogant. Then she told me she 'owned' us (or our house) - yeah ... not owed owNed! :eek:

And then outside a giant a flood came and there was a black figure on our roof top (the elites, dark ones?) running around in panic looking at the flood all around the houses, while I and my family were in life boats escaping into an unknown future.

Later in another scene, a recovered Bill Clinton told me I had "three years left to get happy". Then a helper of mine came and smiled at me as if all is good.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I really resonate with the part where she mentions the spirits who wished to experience the shift--and loved the description of "walking over the bridge".

I can certainly envision a scenario where no one is "left behind"...and that's the one I'd truly like to experience! My highest intention is that EVERYONE will have the opportunity come along if they wish (with respect for their free will choice, of course).

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
For my second wedding, my father and mother gave me an aged Chinese scroll which depicts beautiful Chinese maidens (spirits) dressed as of old, crossing a bridge (the rainbow bridge, in my opinion). The scroll is ink on paper, so there is no colour per se.

A few years ago, on another forum, I posted: "We've got bridging work to do". This was intuitive knowing, as I wasn't up to speed with the concept at that time.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I got a lot of elucidation from Allison's description of those sessions. It's the work we've done both before and now which will make it easy in the "Now" when it happens. It's about a frequency match and the individual soul's decision. We're just lucky to have had a couple of strands of info teased out. Others will just have to "set to" and bring their minds up to speed with their hearts, before they can make the frequency leap, or be attracted enough to those of us who can manage some drag/pull action.

I've always felt spaceship pickups were not involved.

There are known examples of human groups doing it en masse, preceding us: Hopis and Mayans.

The presentation also made me feel better about not being able to fit back into the corporate world. I simply don't match their frequency any more.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
The presentation also made me feel better about not being able to fit back into the corporate world. I simply don't match their frequency any more.
The only thing keeping me at work these days is a weekend warrior shift. I work Sat, Sun and Monday only. I can't handle mgt. anymore. If they put me back on a regular shift I may just retire. Heck I may just retire next June anyway. If we don't move en masse to the new Earth, lol.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Wwe'll start a new one or meet in person is my thinking.
My thinking is there won't be any internet, I mean we don't want to start polluting out new home do we, so no forum. I would think we will meet in person. Apparently we are going to be able to just think of being somewhere and hey presto there we are. Magic that's my kinda world. Also I reckon we will regain out telepathic skills, I will tune in to Linda to let her know I'm visiting and while she is till tidying up I'll arrive, that's when we will keep our promise to,each other and dance down the street. Can't wait to meet you all. :)):-D

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Another thought. The aging process must stop over there surely, otherwise I'm likely to end up with my head back to front like Meryl Streep in Death Becomes Her. I think the process will reverse. How about that girls, boobs snapping back into position and staying put when we lay down instead of sliding into armpits :-))

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Another thought. The aging process must stop over there surely, otherwise I'm likely to end up with my head back to front like Meryl Streep in Death Becomes Her. I think the process will reverse. How about that girls, boobs snapping back into position and staying put when we lay down instead of sliding into armpits :-))
I've already decided I'm not "aging". I'm "youthing" instead!

:)

Once we bring this New Earth into our reality (or vice-versa), I intend to stay in form as a perfectly healthy 50(ish) year old with the fitness of a teenager. I kind of like a more mature, well-worn look. Sorta like a comfortable pair of your favorite jeans...

:-D :)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The only thing keeping me at work these days is a weekend warrior shift. I work Sat, Sun and Monday only. I can't handle mgt. anymore. If they put me back on a regular shift I may just retire. Heck I may just retire next June anyway. If we don't move en masse to the new Earth, lol.
I have a part-time job that kind of 'saved' my life. I couldn't have endured another few months of full-time slavery for money needed. So I feel with you, my friends, it's the same for me. I am grateful also that I manifested a job where I am alone (!!) in the office because the other two guys (yeah, it's a 3-man-company) are consultants and work at the client's office or home office. Now, that is already a SHIFT I made. (Maybe it is us all along that do the shifting?). Next month I will start my healer practice again (have time now...!) and it's in the same city where the job is and where I always wanted to go anyway. So I AM shifting.... Feels good. :)
Actually, I am creating my New Earth here and am unsure if I really like the thought of 'going' somewhere now. Also I am still not sure if I believe in 'ascension'. Didn't in 2012 and neither do I now, but the QHTT sessions and other channellings and stuff really make me feel a bit creepy about all of this.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Actually, I am creating my New Earth here and am unsure if I really like the thought of 'going' somewhere now. Also I am still not sure if I believe in 'ascension'. Didn't in 2012 and neither do I now, but the QHTT sessions and other channellings and stuff really make me feel a bit creepy about all of this.
I feel as if that's actually a part of the ascension process--us creating our own "New Earth" here and now. Every thought; every positive, healing, or balancing emotion, and every constructive action brings us to a higher frequency and draws us and our intended future experiences closer and closer together. What some term to be a "splitting" of worlds and timelines is simply the point where we are manifesting the new so quickly that anything not in resonance with it can no longer remain in the same reality. When humanity reaches the "tipping point" (and I somehow feel this is imminent) we'll begin to see many, many positive signs of change, even in the mainstream.

I feel as if there's a big, beautiful design that's been made from millions of colorful dominoes and we're all waiting for the first domino to fall. We're all concentrating on it and it's leaning over farther and farther and farther...

:)

https://i.imgur.com/kSInQ8f.mp4

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Apparently we are going to be able to just think of being somewhere and hey presto there we are. Magic that's my kinda world.
You comment made me smile June. It reminded me of the book: "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" (the sixth book in JK Rowling's Harry Potter series). The magic students are learning to "apparate," that is going instantaneously from one location to another. Their teacher tells them that to do it they have to remember the 3 D's, meaning: Destination, Determination and Deliberation. Sounds like Rowling may have in a way hit the needed ingredients. Wondering if she is one of the ones making the transition?

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Didn't in 2012 and neither do I now, but the QHTT sessions and other channellings and stuff really make me feel a bit creepy about all of this.
I would like to hear about people that don't believe at all in the shift or ascension but during a QHTT session provide information that contradict completely their belief. Now, that for me would prove to everybody that that something extraordinary is/will take place.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
These are the same descriptions as in my session with Laron a year ago. (Cloud Cities) So, more confirmation!!
I also believe it fits with the scenario mentioned in the other QHHT session posted recently about the unintended consequences of overlapping time lines. The only way out is to leap beyond it.

Younger knees are on the top of my list.

June, I'm always ready for you to visit!!

This forum is a love net, and I'm sure we each are casting our nets in our immediate surroundings. I have my net with the 12 families at our end of the street, and as I listened, I expanded it to more of the neighborhood, as well as the pets, deer, rabbits, squirrels, foxes, and birds. We will have a strong central Texas contingent.

I also believe there is a reason that I'm taking care of our kids' dogs within such a short time period. I'm establishing a very strong connection with them, which will be needed for some reason.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Nahhhh I like my ponytail. my hair was never as long as it is now. In high school in the 70's it was only just past my ears. I grew it on a whim. :)
And lovely hair it is too darling, I can't understand guys with beautiful thick hair shaving it all off when there are others who lose it prematurely and long for all that thick hair. We're a funny lot.:rolleyes:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've really been taking this love net idea to heart. Everywhere I go, I look for an opportunity to cast it. You all will get a laugh out of this one. Granted, I can get away with more outrageous things with all this silver hair.

We've had 2 weeks of 100+ temperatures and everything living thing is just fried. Today some rain clouds started piling up, but it was not raining. When I was out running errands, the possibility of rain was the number one topic. I said - Hey why don't you join in my version of a rain dance? and then held my arms outstretched and said "I give thanks for the refreshing rain". Every single person smiled, chuckled, and said they just might do that. BTW - we are having some gentle rain!!

So, we had pleasant conversations, but I also opened the door to the possibility of talking to Mother Nature.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Bravo, Linda! Call me crazy, but I feel the same way about that "Love Net!" Every morning on my walk, I like to brush my hand against many of the beautiful flowers, trees, and grasses I pass along the way. I offer them love and gratitude, and usually greet them with a quiet "good morning, beautiful!" :)

And speaking of beautiful plants, I just planted this to put on my patio!

The Buddha is about 6" tall, for scale.

IMG_8249.JPG

ArtemisLuna

Just Arrived
Jul 14, 2017
Allison mentioned being able to create a bridge for our loved ones, and also advised us on switching to a plant-based diet. Does anyone have any thoughts or advice on whether this diet should apply to our pets? My two cats are carnivores and while our dog occasionally munches on some grass I would say he's more of a meat eater.. I'm trying to understand how adapting this lifestyle towards the goal of a harmonious, non-hierarchy (no killing) New Earth would work with our beloved furry friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)