A Surprising Move By the Resident (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In 2018, President Trump signed an Executive Order (EO) regarding a national emergency relating to the threat from within and without this country to the security of our elections. This particular EO has been discussed as part of the idea of Devolution - that military control of this country was established before Trump left office.

I was floored when I read that the Resident extended this EO for one year. Election interference is what he and his cohorts desire. This extension will expire before the mid-term elections in the fall of 2022. So, why would this happen? It does keep in motion the collection of evidence and perhaps actions against those who've participated illegally in the 2020 election. Is China becoming a problem for this group, or was he forced to do so by the military? Is it a psy-op to make people think the next elections will be safe? I don't know - all I can say is that my "ears pricked up", which is sign to me that something is likely more than it seems.

On September 12, 2018, by Executive Order 13848, the President declared a national emergency pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 etseq.) to deal with the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States constituted by the threat of foreign interference in or undermining public confidence in United States elections.
Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcomes or vote tabulation in any United States election, foreign powers have historically sought to exploit America’s free and open political system. In recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference. The ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation, continues to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. For this reason, the national emergency declared on September 12, 2018, must continue in effect beyond September 12, 2021. Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13848 with respect to the threat of foreign interference in or undermining public confidence in United States elections.
This notice shall be published in the Federal Register and transmitted to the Congress.
JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.
THE WHITE HOUSE,
September 7, 2021.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oh, that 'my ears pricked up when I heard it' sixth sense; so very, very useful, that sense.

Another feeling I am conscious of and now associate with much of 'the news' is that "blah-blah-blah, blah-blah-blah-blah-blah [sound bite] - blah-blah-blah, blah-blah-blah-blah-blah [sound bite] -blah-blah-blah, blah-blah-blah-blah-blah [sound bite]" feeling that seems to be how so many politicians speak, esp after they've been in office for a while. It's feels carefully crafted so that you're only meant to hear the sound bites, with the blah-blah parts being some meaningless chatter meant to put one to sleep. I know I've tried very hard to parse that meaningless chatter and/or stay awake for it. Alas, it's like pushing a Sisiphyan rock uphill.

1631231488732.png
PS his crime seems to have been 'cheating death twice', i.e. he chained up both Thanatos (god of death) and Hades (god of the underworld where dead people go) so that nobody could die while they were busy being chained up. Ares (god of war) apparently complained and caught him. Then Sisyphus cheated death again... busy guy!

• Winner
  • Love this post!
Reactions: June and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)