A Summary and Explanation of the Current Situation at a Planetary Level (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article.

A Summary and Explanation of the Current Situation at a Planetary Level

Not much is known about the structure of our planet beyond the simple physical configuration that we can get to study in primary school or in an institute. Even if we go to specialized studies in geology or related subjects we are left with the information we know about the composition at the densest physical level, not knowing that even within the physical framework there are levels of vibration that give rise to coatings of everything that are tangible to the senses, and that this "tangible" part is only one of the multiple vibrational levels that coexist in the structures that give rise to the reality in which we move. As we explained,...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This post is like a visit to the doctor, when the condition of the patient no longer allows all kinds of hyperbole to cloud the issue. I had to hug my dog while reading this. One thing is for certain: whilst integrity may be at a low ebb in the earthly parts of 3rd dimensional awareness, the collective of HS's can never drop their integrity - as they are made of that - consciousness is coherence and integrity. When the HS's report 97.5% of their earthly incarnate selves still functioning at low frequencies, it is an integral truth. But I will never say die!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The idea that our futures selves can make changes to our past selves so that certain things 'never happened' (words are so clumsy here!) has been one that has been sneaking up on me for some time.
I hesitate to say that it 'makes sense' to me, but it kind of doeso_O:D

Reactions: Anaeika

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I feel that I have made the leap to fully integrate into timeline 42 in the last 24 hours and also pulled at least two other people into it.

I have spent the last months grieving and clearing my higher heart because that is where I connect to timeline 42. It is not ego based.......

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I feel that I have made the leap to fully integrate into timeline 42 in the last 24 hours and also pulled at least two other people into it.

I have spent the last months grieving and clearing my higher heart because that is where I connect to timeline 42. It is not ego based.......
The boat may be small that's traversing the new timeline, with a small number of people in it, but there's something remarkable about that crew... all their eyes are a-glow!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Been a long time since I heard that song. Really gets the feet tapping and the legs dancing:-D
I guess I used to think that the title was "One Toe Over the Line":p

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
The idea that our futures selves can make changes to our past selves so that certain things 'never happened' (words are so clumsy here!) has been one that has been sneaking up on me for some time.
I agree that this might be a helpful concept for some. But to say that "they never happened" denies the experiences--and burying, denying, or not accepting things usually only leads to having to deal with them another time. I think the idea of integrating and healing from the experience tends to be a longer-lasting solution. When one no longer sees an experience as something "bad" and instead recognizes its value as an experience (or perhaps a lesson), then it can be better accepted and appreciated.

Reactions: Carl and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I agree that this might be a helpful concept for some. But to say that "they never happened" denies the experiences--and burying, denying, or not accepting things usually only leads to having to deal with them another time. I think the idea of integrating and healing from the experience tends to be a longer-lasting solution. When one no longer sees an experience as something "bad" and instead recognizes its value as an experience (or perhaps a lesson), then it can be better accepted and appreciated.
Much better wording.
Thank you<3

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)