A story about the Universe (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

I am creating a site that will include lots of channeled portraits of ETs and known humans (automatic drawing), along with channeled history of such ET races and some pieces of Earth history. Most of the materials to be included in this site are channeled from my own Higher Self. Other references will be included.

For now I want to share the story that is like the introduction to this project, which is based on conversations with HS, Source and my three main soul connections. Since the story is basically a story about the evolution of our Universe, you will be familiar with some parts, while others will sound strange because they have been modified a bit to make them look more like a piece of sci-fi. The original story is way much longer, and hopefully one day I will complete it, so this one is a very summarized one.

The difference between this one and the one you often see in other channeled materials is that those materials focus mostly on telling us about the evolution of the Universe from a spiritual perspective and not from a physical perspective on how species evolve over time. The ending is more representative of the dark night of the soul that collectively is felt before great transformation takes place.

http://starseedandearthart.yolasite.com/dragon-keepers.php

The site is under construction so there is no access yet to the other parts of it.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Lol...omg funny I had not noticed that the last two emoticons are disagree and dislike...something that so many desire to have in Facebook hahaha.

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
So what does everyone thing of Karla's story!? :)s
I just now read it...I'd say it's a brilliantly creative and strangely poetic work! It wasn't poetic in a classic sense, but the flow of the story left me feeling the same way a good poem does. Strange, I know, but true!

Bravo, Karla!

OP
K

KarlaSM

I just now read it...I'd say it's a brilliantly creative and strangely poetic work! It wasn't poetic in a classic sense, but the flow of the story left me feeling the same way a good poem does. Strange, I know, but true!

Bravo, Karla!

Thank you very much dear Stargazer!! I feel motivated to write the second part of this story very soon, with a more uplifting ending. :D

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)