Promoted A Staged Reality (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Here are 2 short videos related to the questioning of the accepted historical dating system. A Russian working at the Lomonosov Moscow State University in the 1970s called Anatoly Fomenko used statistical and mathematical analysis of original ancient sources to create a revised timeline of recorded history. He calls this New Chronology. During this effort he exposed time distortions in what is sold to us as history today. He created a map online which is interactive, in that you can click on parts of it to focus and zoom in (notated in Russian). However, these 2 videos narrated in English outline the concepts of the idea that the way historical time has been presented may have been distorted (our perception distorted for historical events). The videos mention that it is parasitic psycho-illusionists who have deliberately created these distortions to achieve firmer control over our minds and enslave us. Sir Isaac Newton also thought that the histories of Ancient Greece and Ancient Egypt had been shifted back chronologically by approximately 1,000 years (he wrote a chronicle about it).

Anatoly Fomenko, who is a mathematician, undertook the project of re-visiting the work of an earlier Russian, Nikolai Morozov (active between 1907-1932. His work comprised the chronological analysis using astronomical records of lunar eclipses.) To view the Fomenko New Chronology map, go to http://chronologia.org/en/ and click on Global Chronological Map. This was formulated between 1975 and 1979. It can be viewed as fragments, 1-6.

The effort of this work is to help bring to the surface the knowledge that as a species, we are not necessarily doomed to constant warfare because of aggressive genes we have inherited through the genome, and that we are capable of far greater, peaceful acts of creation than what our current history reveals to us, and that we have a golden past that has been lost to us through time manipulation, direct catastrophic elimination of records such as the burning of libraries, and untruths being presented as facts over centuries.

(chapter of Suomelle - by Life Kreationz, Unlinked Bird)

(Leoni Creation in association with New Earth channel)

A lot of the information in these videos was also obtained by the producers not only through the work of Anatoly Fomenko, but also through http://www.megaliths.org/

Opinion piece:
https://luis46pr.wordpress.com/2018/10/24/why-anatoly-fomenkos-new-chronology-says-that-history-is-all-a-fake/

Anatoly Fomenko is also the author of many books, such as "The Issue of Chronology". (Review from Amazon)

25959365.jpg

The Issue with Chronology by
Anatoly Fomenko,

Mike Yagoupov (Translator)

3.33 · Rating details · 18 ratings · 1 review

"The Issue with Chronology" crowns 30 years of meticulous and extensive research performed by the eminent mathematician Anatoly Fomenko and his colleagues. This research started actually as a unbelievable byproduct of russian-american competition in Moon exploration, when famous NASA scientist Robert Newton discovered a very strange phenomenon in lunar mechanics. This book is also the first volume in "History: Fiction or Science?" series, the fundamental oeuvre that exposes and expounds the numerous inveracities of the traditional version of history.
The series "History: Fiction or Science?" contains data and conclusions that aren’t anything short of revolutionary. The alternatives offered to classical history are stunning, unorthodox to the extent of being labelled heretical by virtually every scholar of history, and daring enough to be considered preposterous at first sight, although this impression never lasts longer than it takes one to read a few pages attentively.
In "The Issue with Chronology" we are reminded of when the contemporary chronological scale was created and by whom, with the culprits named as the XVI-XVII century clergy that was in charge of all matters historical in that age. We also learn that the consensual model of history had prominent critics ever since its creation – among them such names as Sir Isaac Newton and Jean Hardouin, chief librarian of Louis XIV, the Sun King of France.
The author dissects every historical age and analyses the data from every source imaginable – Roman and Egyptian chronology take a good beating, and it goes rapidly downhill from there. Poggio Bracciolini and Petrarch take the blame for creating the legend of a mythical Classical age that never was.
The Biblical events are moved a lot closer to us historically, as well as geographically (the Biblical Jerusalem being identified with the mediaeval Constantinople, for instance). The New and the Old Testament swap their positions on the chronological scale, both exposed as referring to mediaeval events. Our perception of history begins to change dramatically even before we’re through with "The Issue with Chronology".

Last edited:
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I know this is a lot to take in - but what the heck - we are at the start of a new year, and a New Beginning. Why not start it with a challenge to our perceptions?

Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Just a wee point - but the further I dig into this topic, I notice that all the researchers, as well as all the alleged perpetrators in early medieval times, such as those that perpetrated the Gregorian calendar over the Julian one, are men. Point to me a female figure of history who thought that the condensing or expanding of chronological time in written history would by a good, just and worthy cause.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I have not yet read / seen this but bookmarked.

I reminded me of the 'phantom time' or 'invented middle ages' theory by Heribert Illig.

Is it the same or similar? It suggests not that many years 'missing' though. Just about 300 years.

In 1986, German historian Heribert Illig started developing the Phantom Time Hypothesis. The theory states that the years AD 614 - 911 do not actually exist. Could Illig's theory be true. Could we be living in the 18th Century?
In the middle ages certainly they messed a lot with calenders and time in Europe since the Church had the monopoly and elsewhere they had other calendars, so they could do their own thing with the Gregorian calendar which we even use today.
I also am not too sure about the veracity or exactness of those 2000+ years AD/CE we use today.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Point to me a female figure of history who thought that the condensing or expanding of chronological time in written history would by a good, just and worthy cause.
I can't. Perhaps because the bad entities support an unbalanced patriarchy. Men started all the wars I can think of, but men and women are capable of choosing to do good or bad. Historically women just didn't have the power to do bad things on a large scale. That doesn't make all women good, nor does it make all men bad.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
The effort of this work is to help bring to the surface the knowledge that as a species, we are not necessarily doomed to constant warfare because of aggressive genes we have inherited through the genome, and that we are capable of far greater, peaceful acts of creation than what our current history reveals to us, and that we have a golden past that has been lost to us through time manipulation, direct catastrophic elimination of records such as the burning of libraries, and untruths being presented as facts over centuries.
Well that's certainly true!

But, apparently, before the Cambrian era started, there's about a billion years worth of rock strata missing from the Earth (that's about 3 km), it's even been given a name - 'The Great Unconformity'. How many times could life have arisen on this planet and then all evidence scoured away into the oceans?

https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/01/huge-break-in-geological-record-could-be-due-to-a-snowball-earth/?comments=1

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I can't. Perhaps because the bad entities support an unbalanced patriarchy. Men started all the wars I can think of, but men and women are capable of choosing to do good or bad. Historically women just didn't have the power to do bad things on a large scale. That doesn't make all women good, nor does it make all men bad.
Very good points. I am not a feminist and I like the balanced view.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Well that's certainly true!

But, apparently, before the Cambrian era started, there's about a billion years worth of rock strata missing from the Earth (that's about 3 km), it's even been given a name - 'The Great Unconformity'. How many times could life have arisen on this planet and then all evidence scoured away into the oceans?

https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/01/huge-break-in-geological-record-could-be-due-to-a-snowball-earth/?comments=1
Yes, I learned about this for the first time yesterday, when researching this. Thanks for bringing it up. Perhaps 2019/2020 are going to be the real years of revelation, when such info pops onto the surface, from some place in the subconscious where it has been lurking for all these centuries.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have not yet read / seen this but bookmarked.

I reminded me of the 'phantom time' or 'invented middle ages' theory by Heribert Illig.

Is it the same or similar? It suggests not that many years 'missing' though. Just about 300 years.

In the middle ages certainly they messed a lot with calenders and time in Europe since the Church had the monopoly and elsewhere they had other calendars, so they could do their own thing with the Gregorian calendar which we even use today.
I also am not too sure about the veracity or exactness of those 2000+ years AD/CE we use today.
Hi Sinera, love your new avatar. I had to look twice. The first I heard of Heribert Illig was yesterday when I was reviewing this material. It seems he was onto the very same idea, and I think the number of years that the chronology has been expanded (300 years) sounds more logical than the full 1,000 suggested in the other material.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I think I'm going to need to buy that Anatoly Fomenko book; since he is a mathematician, it is probably dry, and will probably take me a couple of years to read and digest.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
so if i am not to much distorted the greeks, romans existeded +- at the same time

Last edited:
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Whoops, sorry.
No worries, I like to read in hard copy, but I'm just thinking about the cost of paper and ink if I print it out on a laser printer. I once did that with the Wes Penre Papers and it cost quite a bit. I also had them spiral bound at the printers - quite a good resource in the end. Thinking about it, if I put them on a USB and pay an instant print shop to print it out, it might be cheaper than trying to use my home set up of laser printer using 4-colour inks.

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Yeah and about 9-10? days were dropped when the calendar converted from the Julian to the Gregorian calendar.
Thinking about it, if I put them on a USB and pay an instant print shop to print it out, it might be cheaper than trying to use my home set up of laser printer using 4-colour inks.
Yes it might cost less. I work for a printer and we have a high-speed machine where all it does is print PDFs. It prints on 8.5x11 paper and we can fold those in half to make an instruction booklet for stuff like water heaters. 10 cents per page is about the going rate but a professional printer might want more to cover the costs of labor.

Reactions: Alain and Snowmelt

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
The new generation printers need far less ink so costs are far lesser. I search the informstions when at home

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Wow Melt, what a thread........this line struck me the most!

The videos mention that it is parasitic psycho-illusionists who have deliberately created these distortions to achieve firmer control over our minds and enslave us.
As we raise the consciousness in ourselves and the planet raises too, these parasites will not be ale to hold on to us.

Thanks for a great thread, as always you lead us into new territory.

Neeraj

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 23, 2016
Delhi, India
Based upon Theosophy (the Secret Doctrine) this documentary focuses on the evolution of consciousness over millions of years while revealing the secret chronology of human history from ancient Lemuria and Atlantis to our current root race, while following the natural cyclic deluges between races.

Reactions: Snowmelt

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Someone says they found Atlantis in NE Africa. It's called the Richat structure. See this link.

However the territory of Atlantis could well have expanded well into the Atlantic ocean, and explains the man-made paved road underwater near the Bahamas.

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)