A quote for you to ponder, or, "Where are you on the path to enlightenment?" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
An interesting quote from someone I found. Can you guess who it's from?

Curious people may wonder where they are on the path to enlightenment. This might help you. Be aware of your own defensivness about these new ideas, your defensiveness may be trying to protect the ego.

P.s. "Shim" is the name given to the higher self in this quote. It's a combination of "she" and "him".

A low level incarnation does NOT mean 'bad' or having a negative connotation. Low level incarnations deal with basic 3rd density experiences. Low levels are totally body-oriented. Some of these experiences include sex, basic physical needs, subsistence levels, fear-based religions, basic polarity functions and 'me' centered. Low levels, while very basic, are necessary to build mid-level experiences on. With progression, low levels are subdued and tailored to fit mid and Advanced level needs.

Mid-level incarnations occur gradually as the Higher Self's needs become more complex and shim desires greater experiences. Mid-levels learn from others, act in groups and look for conformity and traditions. There is fear of treading away from the group, of being 'different'. While religion does move from fear-based to tradition-oriented during the mid-levels. Mid-levels will ignore spirituality for the false, anti-spirituality of religion.

Mid-levels start their transitions into Advanced levels when belief in religion waivers and the limits of marriage begin to strain on them. They clip their toes into psychic realms. Tarot readings and astrology are 2 of the most popular routes into psychic realms. Once familiar and accepting of these systems and the world of the psychic, the percentage of Advanced begins to cause mid and low levels to decline with that individual Higher Self. The psychic and the spiritual become increasingly interesting to this transitional incarnation and curiosities become greater.

An EXAMPLE of a Final Incarnation may be 4% low, 9% mid and 87% Advanced, the Final Incarnation also has a Mission unique to the Plan of that Higher Self which incarnated AND Awakened. Once the Final Incarnation has ended, the Final becomes the completed Higher Self and then departs to a higher density as a single, complete being for new, vastly different experiences.

Awakened Finals have no belief in any sort of religion (neither old our New Age) although they may before their Awakening. The restlessness experienced by a Final in Awakening can send them into deep research on religions/belief systems searching for Truth. Once they realize that NO religion has the Truths necessary to progress, a spirituality emerges that only that person's Higher Self can show to the incarnation. Running with the spiritual thread given by the Higher Self, the incarnation Awakens and looks at the world around shimself with new eyes, seeing the Game for what it is and desiring not to play any of the Game that is not necessary. Power is not given away, but reclaimed.

Finals know the only 'god' is their own Higher Self, the true YOU. Many alien DNA commands weaken and fall, but the spirit still must pass through the filters of the human body. The Higher Self doesn't reach FULL potential until the Final Incarnation has died, thus releasing the Higher Self and permanently freeing shim from the physical. The long journey through 3rd density is over.
There's no right or wrong path for you, this is your path, you are on it because it is right for you for a reason.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Fascinating.
I don't see low/mid/advanced as necessarily happening in order timewise; ie I believe one can bounce around the timeline. I don't know if anyone else has thoughts on this?
I am especially happy to see the part about the only 'god' being one's higher self.<3:-D<3

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
An interesting quote from someone I found. Can you guess who it's from?
When I see 'shim' I think of Val Valerian and his Matrix V writings on trufax.org.

The Michael Teachings also have a lot of info on soul ages :

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I know I'm still a wanderer through the travails of body/mind identification, because I still care what other people think of me. Intellectually I don't, but when something happens to point that way, I still take an interest. Through practice, not of not caring, but through detachment, one day I hope I will overcome this challenge of the ego-mind running the show. Waves of internal and external thought can then push and pull, as the galaxy contracts and expands, and the movement won't cause me to go running to the mirror to re-evaluate myself each time.

Looking forward to that day.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and One65

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
According to that quote I'd be Advanced Level, but I think many here are since imv here most do not subscribe to any religion or fixed spiritual belief anymore.

I think amongst us here, belief is more varied and also based on mystical (self-)experience and you can change it any day and are not dogmatic about it, even about things you would more resonate with (e.g. such as Tom Campbell's theories in my case - just as an example or many) you do not share them entirely and 'follow' dogmatically and still have a 'distance' to it.

I also consider it to be a sign of this advancement if you are not a 'follower' of anything in this society. I also include politics or any other movements or 'celebrities' or whatever. I listen to a lot of music and like a lot ... but I am not a FAN (follower) of anything or anyone.

If in a room people clap because they are animated to, I am the one who does not. I don't follow the herd. I can't.

You also stay the "observer" somehow and keep distance. That is why some of us (at least in my case) might feel ET/alien indeed and maybe are due to 'starseed' origin, but we do even without this knowledge because it is what we ARE (on the being level) anyway.

Also what HM said about not caring what society's members think of you. I certainly could not give a *youknowwhat* about what others or society think of me. Some might think you are strange, some think you are a 'freak', some call you a conspiracy nut if you share some of your 'strange' opinions. But who cares? I don't.

Also the fact that I am introverted is a sign for me. I know not all here are introverts and might not share this view but this is just my honest take on it. Introvertedness is more directed to the inner and/or "higher" world including the Higher Self. Extrovertedness is about full immersion into society and the incarnated self/ego and the experience (collective and individual), which is important and maybe even intended this way for this incarnation. Don't want to bash it or the soul who do this and made this choice. It might be on purpose and fulfil its function for that particular incarnation indeed. If it is mid-low-or high-level I cannot even say. Maybe extrovertedness might be needed for an incarnation if you become a teacher or leader for a good cause. So again, there are no definite standards.

Regarding the term 'enlightenement', well that is overrated imv. I chop wood and carry water anyway.

Seriously, my ego does not need it and I do not consider myself enlightened at all. I curse way too much and have anger and slight melancholy/indifference issues still, but I believe that many advanced-level 'old souls' also do have these problems - or other issues, such as depression, etc..

I only feel bliss when I am creative. If I was enlightned I should be it and feel blissful all the time, but I don't. Honestly, I still think physical life just SUCKS. Sorry, but just being honest. I'm not gonna be another Eckhart Tolle or Dalai Lama in this life. By no means.

And moreover I still could meditate better and still have way too much of sugar, dairy, caffeine and occasional alcohol (only beer, but I'm German, so forgive me) intake to be more on the 'truly spiritual' and 'clean' life-style. But again ... I don't care.

I want(ed) to be(come) a healer and also still be better at astral projection (again, like I was years ago). I care a little about this indeed. However, we are all on our path and this is maybe still ahead on mine (not sure though). I currently channel my awakedness into my music and a bit into my AP book(s) now, so this means into creativity. Because I also believe being creative in some way is why we are here, too.

I often ask myself: How can humans (low levels, etc.) just 'consume' what others have created and not be creators themselves? Many seem to be. Many who grow up now in this Western society with all the media etc. This is what I cannot understand if I look at many of them watching them eating fast food while not taking their glances off their smartphones and their narcissistic social media affections all day long. This is just existence on the receiving end and not creative at all!. But maybe that is also part of 'their' plan and the extroverted experience? Don't know.

But okay I noticed now I am starting to rant and I know this is neither advanced nor enlightened.
So I stop now.
o:);)

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
When I look at the quote above and I see elements of each "level" and it all makes sense to me. Following the herd is not being enlightened, it is letting someone else tell you what is right for you so you don't have to take personal responsibility for your own path. Many people are loath to admit they are wrong, yet when we admit we are wrong, that is how we grow. OTOH if we don't learn from our mistakes there is no growth.

What is enlightenment, what is maturity? They both seem to have overlapping concepts.
  1. One is the idea that one takes personal responsibility for their own actions. Scientists generally agree this is one aspect of maturity. The opposite, blaming someone else for your own poor choices is a hallmark of a personality disorder in the DSM V. The personality disorder group is several illnesses in a single group and the symptoms often overlap.
  2. Another idea is the ability to think and plan ahead, and see the consequences of one's actions. In neurobiology this is called an "executive function". Knowing you should save for retirement is not an executive function. Actually saving SOMETHING for retirement is.
  3. Another idea is to not shame or attack people for having different beliefs. This is their own path and everyone has different paths. This path is required in order for them to learn something. The opposite of this, intolerance to different beliefs, is a big part of personality disorders, and is a big component in narcissism. The narcissist creates a fake persona (social is simply a tool that makes it easy to do this) because their self-perception is very low. They build up a fake persona and anyone who disagrees with them is seen as threatening this tenuous persona, and can be attacked verbally, or even physically.
  4. Maturity includes leadership, not just leading onesself to being content, but sometimes leading others. Leading by positive example I would also include among the concepts of maturity.
EDIT: You're right! It's Val Valerian in Matrix V. Apparently Matrix V is in at least 4 volumes, one released right after the other. This guy writes a lot! And he was wayyy ahead of his time as his first Matrix book was from the 1980s.

Last edited:

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I can understand the different levels of "enlightenment" to me this term relates directly to the term "being aware"

As we grow we learn and thus so does our soul and our understandings of such things. Being consciously aware of oneself and their surroundings, has a huge impact on the reality we view.
With each level of awakening/awareness, come fourth new challenges and obstacles and also old ones cycling around, only this time we can see from a higher perspective and thus be better prepared and equipped to deal with such forces that are constantly bringing us back down to earth. That itch that whispers "go back and walk with the crowd, it's much easier"

This I see as the ego or better described as an installment program to ensure we are trapped here until we learn and do what were all here to do.
The reincarnation program..
Earth is infact a soul school where the majority are here to learn a few more lessons before being allowed to ascend into higher realms.

I feel to obtain true enlightenment in this realm would be to dematerialize the physical body and transcend to the spiritual.
This apparently can only be done by projecting true unconditional love to the highest of manifestations.

As far as soul mechanics go, I've been taught a very different perspective as to the types of souls that are here at this time.

"Baby souls" fresh, new, gullible, clumsy, playful, easily entertained by small things

"Old souls" the ones who have been around the block and have that feeling and understanding regarding karma and many other things.

"Psychopathic souls"
These are extraterrestrials brought and executed here on earth to be trapped in the reincarnation system as well as serve a double purpose to try and drive and the planet and humanity into lower and lower vibrations.

"Walk in's"
An agreement for an e.t to either soul swap entirely with a human container (body)
or partially swapping and sharing levels of consciousness.

Not all souls here on earth originate from the same source. There are many.
There are also many other types of soul programs here that operate on slightly different frequencies.

I only touch on this slightly as to make the point that it is all about personal discernment.

Ascention is a choice and where we go doesnt necessarily depend on where we come from.
"We only know what we think we know" which imo is @#$! All!! So we must FEEL our way towards the higher self.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
According to that quote I'd be Advanced Level, but I think many here are since imv here most do not subscribe to any religion or fixed spiritual belief anymore.

I think amongst us here, belief is more varied and also based on mystical (self-)experience and you can change it any day and are not dogmatic about it, even about things you would more resonate with (e.g. such as Tom Campbell's theories in my case - just as an example or many) you do not share them entirely and 'follow' dogmatically and still have a 'distance' to it.

I also consider it to be a sign of this advancement if you are not a 'follower' of anything in this society. I also include politics or any other movements or 'celebrities' or whatever. I listen to a lot of music and like a lot ... but I am not a FAN (follower) of anything or anyone.

If in a room people clap because they are animated to, I am the one who does not. I don't follow the herd. I can't.

You also stay the "observer" somehow and keep distance. That is why some of us (at least in my case) might feel ET/alien indeed and maybe are due to 'starseed' origin, but we do even without this knowledge because it is what we ARE (on the being level) anyway.

Also what HM said about not caring what society's members think of you. I certainly could not give a *youknowwhat* about what others or society think of me. Some might think you are strange, some think you are a 'freak', some call you a conspiracy nut if you share some of your 'strange' opinions. But who cares? I don't.

Also the fact that I am introverted is a sign for me. I know not all here are introverts and might not share this view but this is just my honest take on it. Introvertedness is more directed to the inner and/or "higher" world including the Higher Self. Extrovertedness is about full immersion into society and the incarnated self/ego and the experience (collective and individual), which is important and maybe even intended this way for this incarnation. Don't want to bash it or the soul who do this and made this choice. It might be on purpose and fulfil its function for that particular incarnation indeed. If it is mid-low-or high-level I cannot even say. Maybe extrovertedness might be needed for an incarnation if you become a teacher or leader for a good cause. So again, there are no definite standards.

Regarding the term 'enlightenement', well that is overrated imv. I chop wood and carry water anyway.

Seriously, my ego does not need it and I do not consider myself enlightened at all. I curse way too much and have anger and slight melancholy/indifference issues still, but I believe that many advanced-level 'old souls' also do have these problems - or other issues, such as depression, etc..

I only feel bliss when I am creative. If I was enlightned I should be it and feel blissful all the time, but I don't. Honestly, I still think physical life just SUCKS. Sorry, but just being honest. I'm not gonna be another Eckhart Tolle or Dalai Lama in this life. By no means.

And moreover I still could meditate better and still have way too much of sugar, dairy, caffeine and occasional alcohol (only beer, but I'm German, so forgive me) intake to be more on the 'truly spiritual' and 'clean' life-style. But again ... I don't care.

I want(ed) to be(come) a healer and also still be better at astral projection (again, like I was years ago). I care a little about this indeed. However, we are all on our path and this is maybe still ahead on mine (not sure though). I currently channel my awakedness into my music and a bit into my AP book(s) now, so this means into creativity. Because I also believe being creative in some way is why we are here, too.

I often ask myself: How can humans (low levels, etc.) just 'consume' what others have created and not be creators themselves? Many seem to be. Many who grow up now in this Western society with all the media etc. This is what I cannot understand if I look at many of them watching them eating fast food while not taking their glances off their smartphones and their narcissistic social media affections all day long. This is just existence on the receiving end and not creative at all!. But maybe that is also part of 'their' plan and the extroverted experience? Don't know.

But okay I noticed now I am starting to rant and I know this is neither advanced nor enlightened.
So I stop now.
o:);)
Ah Sinera, yet again so much of what you say and feel resonates deeply with me. I curse more than I did before I woke up, I get angry, melancholy. I feel bliss sometimes....doesn’t last..... I too have too much sugar and dairy. Alcohol? Two good glasses with my evening meal every day and I make no apologies. Who has the right to decree what we should eat and drink to make us more enlightened. My body usually tells me when something is not good for it and that’s what I go by.

Imv we worry too much about all this, and that in itself will hinder growth, I’ve stopped taking notice of what we should and shouldn’t do, this is my path, I listen to my intuition, take note of what’s in my heart, adjust what doesn’t feel right, and remember that Love is what matters, it’s so easy to lose sight of this while being too concerned with the shoulds and shouldn’ts.

That’s me, doing my best to shine a little light, having the occasional rant and enjoying the couple glasses of wine.
I reckon we’re ok Sinera, Ii bet there are a lot of folk who feel just like us.

Oh yes, I also think this life just sucks and there is no way we are going to feel blissful all the time, not here in 3d, we have to get to much higher dimensions for that.

Just my feelings for what they’re worth :))

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I know I'm still a wanderer through the travails of body/mind identification, because I still care what other people think of me. Intellectually I don't, but when something happens to point that way, I still take an interest. Through practice, not of not caring, but through detachment, one day I hope I will overcome this challenge of the ego-mind running the show. Waves of internal and external thought can then push and pull, as the galaxy contracts and expands, and the movement won't cause me to go running to the mirror to re-evaluate myself each time.

Looking forward to that day.
I know that a bit. My ego at work feebled so the pleasure of provocation has by far no longer the effect a few years back

A little game. You have glasses and no glasses but what are you with it or without it.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Ah Sinera, yet again so much of what you say and feel resonates deeply with me. I curse more than I did before I woke up, I get angry, melancholy. I feel bliss sometimes....doesn’t last..... I too have too much sugar and dairy. Alcohol? Two good glasses with my evening meal every day and I make no apologies. Who has the right to decree what we should eat and drink to make us more enlightened. My body usually tells me when something is not good for it and that’s what I go by.

Imv we worry too much about all this, and that in itself will hinder growth, I’ve stopped taking notice of what we should and shouldn’t do, this is my path, I listen to my intuition, take note of what’s in my heart, adjust what doesn’t feel right, and remember that Love is what matters, it’s so easy to lose sight of this while being too concerned with the shoulds and shouldn’ts.

That’s me, doing my best to shine a little light, having the occasional rant and enjoying the couple glasses of wine.
I reckon we’re ok Sinera, Ii bet there are a lot of folk who feel just like us.

Oh yes, I also think this life just sucks and there is no way we are going to feel blissful all the time, not here in 3d, we have to get to much higher dimensions for that.

Just my feelings for what they’re worth :))
All in waves. We rise. We rest. We return. And by each cycle higher so it appears to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)