Article A POWERFUL IF NOT SHOCKING NEW MOON IS HAPPENING TODAY FOR NEW BEGINNINGS (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
scorpio new moon.jpg
Happy New Moon Scorpios! This is your new beginning of the year when your energies are replenished, and for Taureans its your new beginning fror relating and relationships.

This New Moon falls at 12 degrees 40 Scorpio so wherever it falls in anyones birth chart, the house that Scorpio covers in your Natal and Solar chart, this where you will feel it most strongly in your life.

For instance mine is my friendship zone in my natal chart and in my solar chart its my 9th house of travel and higher mind, goals and aspirations.
It's also almost exactly trine to my Venus which could be helpful for my social life and well as bringing some validation for my feelings and hopefully bringing some new creative energy as Venus rules my 5th house but its centred in my 4th (home, family and security zones).This is from my perspective good for anything to do with my adult children also.

As always some of us will feel a little lethargic on physical levels during the New Moon period, but your minds should be clear and active as the crescent Moon approaches.
This is the time to make the important decisions and do any planning needed on where you want to put your focus in the weeks and months ahead, a time to get your priorities straight and work out where you want to use your personal power.
More so for Scorpios of course but we can all use the power to suit ourselves.

Venus herself on this day is moving into Capricorn which is going to bring a lot of good things including luck, gifts and more security to Capricorn types of people and in fact she will be in this sign for much longer than usual- almost 3 months in fact with a retrograde from Dec til end of January, so maybe not so many Christmas gifts and crazy shopping this year, but in some sense this is going to take us all back to past Christmases and memories from long ago.

It will be also a time of meeting with people we may not have seen for a very long time.
It could be a more reserved period for our feelings and social life as Capricorn isn’t the most jovial of signs although very resourceful all the same. There will also be a lot of patience and resilience and a strong sense of responsibility for loved ones in this time as well.

And may I add that Venus is also well Out of Bounds just now and has been for a bit less than a month and will be until around 11th Dec. I didn’t notice with all else that’s going on and found out today so this is my Uranus shock I think!

I always relate this to social distancing in this time and people being more reluctant to get up close and personal as when a planet is OOB it means people are acting differently to usual .

This has added to Oct being the pivotal month that it was when emotions were on overload and people began to question things more and really feel whats happening on a gut level. Venus OOB has added a whole other dimension to the powerful energies of this New Moon as it’s the opposite sign Taurus ruler.
Its made people act in ways we NEVER THOUGHT THEY WOULD OR COULD!

An out-of-bounds planet is no longer under the guidance, or rule, of the Sun, i.e., the organizing principle. The OOB planet deviates from normal expression; it becomes exaggerated, somehow unusual, or unconventional. This can manifest in many ways,but in this instance it is more extreme behaviour, and segregation socially.
OOB Venus can be a positive or a negative but it makes us want to rebel against the status quo and the best explanation for astrologers is that it adds a Uranus type energy to the OOB planets usual meaning. So it can be quite bizarre in regard to certain peoples' attitudes or actions and cause a lot of obsessive behavior even amongst world leaders for instance.
And definitely the lure of the material world of money and power is a factor with the elite who are ruled by this side of Venus.

There can be total over indulgence in lifes pleasures for instance in one aspect of this or for others extreme greed and hanging on to what they have. For many it could bring more fear and a definitely discomfort , even paranoia but for some of us it will encourage us to seek a different routine and outlook and prepare for whats ahead. It is working differently for every individual bit it certainly explains the extreme reactions and behaviour we have been noting.

There are some extremely strong aspects today that will be blended into the new beginning mix of power of the Scorpio New Moon.

The Sun Quintile Pluto in Capricorn although not so strong is an aspect of empowerment that will enhance our inner power and talents to use in the coming days especially for Scorpios and Capricorns, Leo types too.

The strongest , most powerful aspect however is the Sun exactly opposing Uranus at 12 degrees Scorpio and Taurus, with of course the Moon being part of that.

This has a huge shock factor and may as well be an eclipse as this aspect always reminds me of the “Tower” in tarot so be prepared for something highly unusual and even shocking in the next 48 hours globally. This could be something to really shock us out of our comfort zones., if you are not shocked enough already.

I have never seen Uranus as a negative force in itself, and in fact it promotes change and most change is good. If there were other planbets afflicting I may be more worried so in a sense I am looking forward to whatever this one brings us and it will certainly give us a lot of food for thought whatever it is as tomorrow Mercury will enter Scorpio to join the Sun. This will mean a period of very deep thought and some mental intensity ahead of us.

This is a good thing also as it helps us to underrstand that which is almost unexplicable in these times, and the psychology behind it all.
Geminis and Virgos, Scorpios too will be in their element intellectually although its important to remember not to become too focused on one thing and to find some light relief as well in the
2 weeks ahead.

The shock factor this New Moon probably has a lot to do with Mercury conjunct Haumea the egg shaped dwarf planet. I wrote about Haumea a few posts back, the Polynesian fertility creator Goddess that is in tune with the Earth elements and associated with the fundamental matters of creation. This is a very feminine energy and will bring out the same element in Mercury that is generally of a neutral gender.

I do think of the creator force in us all as well as matters concerning minority groups when Haumea is around as she doesn’t like to be ruled by patriarchal rules or energy.

This could mean there is a huge uprising around this time of the New Moon, or soon after as the New Moon sets the trend for the month ahead so in this sense anything could happen and probably will, especially as we are pretty much in elcipse season already.

The Total solar eclipse at the beginning of Dec will have a long ranging effect and is definitely in effect now.

Haumea being conjunct the communication planet Mercury has a message for us and it may come in an earth event or it may come from a force or group that has a lot to say that people will listen to of the Mercurial nature.
(There are extremely strong solar flares happening at this time as a matter of interest causing us some unrest and uncomfortable feelings).

The conjunction could bring a clear message from a a prominent Gemini or Virgo type ruler seeing its a New Moon event with the eclipses so close.

But whatever it is, it will help ease the power of the opposition of Sun and Uranus and turn it into a positive even if it is a very powerful wake up call that can help our ease of passage from one state to another whether physical, emotional or mental, spiritual too, as Haumea existed at a time when spirit was manifesting into all forms of matter and in this time we are now living in with the physical world of matter in total disarray we definitely need to assist higher beings in the recreation of our world and if that means accessing other realms than so be it, as we were all born with that power.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
After I posted the original article people I realised I had missed Venus OOB and its one of the most important explanations to the extreme behaviour happening to people around the planet at this time as it began at the beginning of Oct and will end mid Dec

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
As always some of us will feel a little lethargic on physical levels during the New Moon period, but your minds should be clear and active as the crescent Moon approaches.
Totally get that Janne and thank you very much.

I am in bed and the blanket is set to "deep fry"

Not moving till tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • A hug for you
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Janne and Snowmelt

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My push has been and still is - readiness. So, at the least, I'm probably a good neighbor to have.
(Scorpio sun)

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)