A place of recovery with big Mama (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

I had one of the most intense experiences ever during a meditation. I was feeling very bad physically, I often do because of a disease but there are some better days than others. I know that there is much progress though, but today was just another difficult day. I often do my own past life regression work to heal traumas that affect my life in this current timeline. There are lots of methods that my own guidance has taught me over time.

I opened up to deep ancient wounds from past lives, in relationship to some soulmates who subconsciously in this timeline affect me, mostly in my physical condition. It has been a conscious ongoing healing path since 2012, to break free from these connections. Whenever I open up to them, I process many things like feelings of loss, of missing them, of anger, of not wanting to know of them, of fear...and also of love. It is usually then when my physical condition worsens a lot, so after I integrate much trauma from these past lives, I need to do additional healing work to close the door even further to these timelines.

What I do next then, is that I ask my heart for help, and she always replies, and shows to me the way, to certain aspects of my own soul that can help me even further to complete the task.

Today she guided me to one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen in meditation. It was a beautiful peaceful place with a very large lake in the middle of some very very tall rock formations, like some sort of valley. The sky was pink and soft orange, like a very subtle sunset. Then, in the middle of the lake at a distance, there was a small rock formation where I met a very beautiful man in the form of a large mammal, standing on two feet with a fat body and long hairs. The being was similar to a panda bear but not precisely. He hugged me and then a female being of the same race greeted me and invited me to her house to recover and to heal. I was opening my heart even further to the experience while she guided me and showed to me her home. First we entered a tunnel in the middle of a green area, she said that they live in small communities like towns and usually build their homes inside tunnels and their lives are in general very peaceful. Only from time to time they might have a problem related to the communities, but they have no wars, in general it is all very peaceful and beautiful.

Her home felt so cozy while she spoke to me in a very sweet maternal way, her furniture is made of wood and they shower with the water that flows within the tunnels and have very clean systems for waste management.

I began crying so much so badly, and she hugged me while I cried and I started calling her "Mama, mama" and she told me that everything was ok, that she was merging with my heart because she is an aspect of my soul, from a distant past in some other civilization. She also helped me so much to remove the energies of these soulmates from my body and they were refusing to leave. She said that part of them intend all the time to instill guilt within my soul because of ancient conflicts but that no one can fool her. She protected me with her warmth and then merged even further, while I kept crying and feeling so at home in that place, since I saw the lake and felt her loving presence.

I felt physically so much better after the experience. I have seen many planets and beings, and aspects of my soul but this place in particular and this aspect felt so much like home. She told me that I could go visit her whenever I want to recover and to heal and feel the peace in my soul. <3

I am currently working on some art pieces related to the places I visit for healing purposes in meditation/regression but this one in particular is something that has touched my heart so deeply, and when I have completed many, I will share them in this forum. <3 :)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I felt physically so much better after the experience. I have seen many planets and beings, and aspects of my soul but this place in particular and this aspect felt so much like home. She told me that I could go visit her whenever I want to recover and to heal and feel the peace in my soul. <3

I am currently working on some art pieces related to the places I visit for healing purposes in meditation/regression but this one in particular is something that has touched my heart so deeply, and when I have completed many, I will share them in this forum. <3 :)
OMG, Karla...I had full-body "goose bumps" (soul bumps) while I was reading this. What a BEAUTIFUL account and meditation! I'm soooo happy you had that experience! I can't think of a much better spirit animal/helper than a panda bear. I've always been very partial to polar bears, myself--but I always think of any bear spirit as being very protective and loving.

I couldn't <3<3<3 your post enough.

I hope you don't mind my comin' in for a big ol' [[[ BEAR HUG ]]]!

OK...I know. Maintain personal s-p-a-c-e boundaries...sorry, couldn't help it!

LOL...

o_O

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Today she guided me to one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen in meditation. It was a beautiful peaceful place with a very large lake in the middle of some very very tall rock formations, like some sort of valley. The sky was pink and soft orange, like a very subtle sunset. Then, in the middle of the lake at a distance, there was a small rock formation where I met a very beautiful man in the form of a large mammal, standing on two feet with a fat body and long hairs. The being was similar to a panda bear but not precisely. He hugged me and then a female being of the same race greeted me and invited me to her house to recover and to heal. I was opening my heart even further to the experience while she guided me and showed to me her home. <3 :)
I was trying to find an image of a greeting card I once had...it had a mama bear in an apron in her kitchen preparing a pot of tea. I couldn't find it online, but I ran across this one and thought it appropriate:

OP
K

KarlaSM

Omg I love that card my dear friend!!! You are very sweet. :D Your replies make me smile.

I did the second part of the healing and it was also very intense:

Mama bear carried me on her arms to her room where the ceiling was round and made of stone like the rest of the house inside the cave and her be was large, covered with a soft blanket of what seemed to be a form of dry grass or some other plants. It was neatly decorated and she used some sort of lamp to lit the place.

Then, as she hugged me, I saw her beautiful round eyes and her smile and she told me that everything would be ok. But then, I started feeling a pain of hers...her life was also marked by suffering at some point. Some problem within members of the community led to separations and arguing and her own husband turned against her, inflicting pain on her. They both had children. At this point I could not see anything else because also I was processing things related to other timelines.

She said that indeed she carried wounds but that she would always protect me now that I was closer to her and that I could always go back to her house and we both could spend peaceful time alone in that place. She told me that no matter what, her house would be a place for me to stay and recover.

After the difficult part of the healing ended, again I could feel her warmth and I could see her sweet smile and her shiny round eyes. :)

<3

Thank you so much for sharing your feelings about this healing session and mother bears my dear Stargazer. :D <3

Big bear hugs for you from Mama bear. :D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
After the difficult part of the healing ended, again I could feel her warmth and I could see her sweet smile and her shiny round eyes. :)

<3

Thank you so much for sharing your feelings about this healing session and mother bears my dear Stargazer. :D <3

Big bear hugs for you from Mama bear. :D
Wow...what a wonderful experience! I could only rate this post once, so I had to add a few hearts of my own.

<3<3<3

Isn't it amazing how we can go through such pain and yet still find the ability inside to Love others? I guess Love really is what holds the Universe together.

Thank you, Mama Bear!

Reactions: Lila and Brian

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I had one of the most intense experiences ever during a meditation. I was feeling very bad physically, I often do because of a disease but there are some better days than others. I know that there is much progress though, but today was just another difficult day. I often do my own past life regression work to heal traumas that affect my life in this current timeline. There are lots of methods that my own guidance has taught me over time.

I opened up to deep ancient wounds from past lives, in relationship to some soulmates who subconsciously in this timeline affect me, mostly in my physical condition. It has been a conscious ongoing healing path since 2012, to break free from these connections. Whenever I open up to them, I process many things like feelings of loss, of missing them, of anger, of not wanting to know of them, of fear...and also of love. It is usually then when my physical condition worsens a lot, so after I integrate much trauma from these past lives, I need to do additional healing work to close the door even further to these timelines.

What I do next then, is that I ask my heart for help, and she always replies, and shows to me the way, to certain aspects of my own soul that can help me even further to complete the task.

Today she guided me to one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen in meditation. It was a beautiful peaceful place with a very large lake in the middle of some very very tall rock formations, like some sort of valley. The sky was pink and soft orange, like a very subtle sunset. Then, in the middle of the lake at a distance, there was a small rock formation where I met a very beautiful man in the form of a large mammal, standing on two feet with a fat body and long hairs. The being was similar to a panda bear but not precisely. He hugged me and then a female being of the same race greeted me and invited me to her house to recover and to heal. I was opening my heart even further to the experience while she guided me and showed to me her home. First we entered a tunnel in the middle of a green area, she said that they live in small communities like towns and usually build their homes inside tunnels and their lives are in general very peaceful. Only from time to time they might have a problem related to the communities, but they have no wars, in general it is all very peaceful and beautiful.

Her home felt so cozy while she spoke to me in a very sweet maternal way, her furniture is made of wood and they shower with the water that flows within the tunnels and have very clean systems for waste management.

I began crying so much so badly, and she hugged me while I cried and I started calling her "Mama, mama" and she told me that everything was ok, that she was merging with my heart because she is an aspect of my soul, from a distant past in some other civilization. She also helped me so much to remove the energies of these soulmates from my body and they were refusing to leave. She said that part of them intend all the time to instill guilt within my soul because of ancient conflicts but that no one can fool her. She protected me with her warmth and then merged even further, while I kept crying and feeling so at home in that place, since I saw the lake and felt her loving presence.

Karla! I have tears in my eyes after reading your beautiful post. That was a beautiful experience. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I can't tell you how you've brightened my day. I would love to see your art when you get finished. Thanks so much!

OP
K

KarlaSM

You are welcome Stargazer!

Indeed, love is in the end the force that cannot be destroyed, only transformed by experiences, and at some point we all go back to that original essence. Actually love can only grow bigger with all that we collect during our journeys. :D <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you very much my friend. :)

Wow...what a wonderful experience! I could only rate this post once, so I had to add a few hearts of my own.

<3<3<3

Isn't it amazing how we can go through such pain and yet still find the ability inside to Love others? I guess Love really is what holds the Universe together.

Thank you, Mama Bear!

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
K

KarlaSM

Thank you so much dear Vickie!! :D

I'll be gathering more of these experiences both in written form and also through art.

Big bear hugs for you and much love from my heart.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Karla! I have tears in my eyes after reading your beautiful post. That was a beautiful experience. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I can't tell you how you've brightened my day. I would love to see your art when you get finished. Thanks so much!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
KarlaSM, you've written elegantly about this special experience.
Thank you for sharing because more people are wondering what is possible etc. in a meditation and self-healing.

OP
K

KarlaSM

You are welcome and thank you very much for mentioning this. It gives me an idea for another thread, about the wide range of experiences that we can have during healing sessions and meditation. :D <3 <3 <3

KarlaSM, you've written elegantly about this special experience.
Thank you for sharing because more people are wondering what is possible etc. in a meditation and self-healing.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Same here my friend, we can find uplifting thing and avoid what we do not like lol.

I like many things about this forum, great place to share knowledge and experiences, and love of course. :D <3

Have a wonderful rest of Sunday and week start!!

TY Karla. I'm starting to like this better then FB. Have a great day sweetie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)