A Past Life at War & Health Issues Resolved (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Laron submitted a new article
Via laron.nz Here is a transcript of a past life regression session I facilitated in New Zealand on the on the 13th of December, 2013, using Dolores Cannon’s Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy method.

This is a great example of a typical session, but then on average I find that I run into the not so typical sessions!

Sara, in her 40’s, is a healer, psychic, and teacher of...
Continue to read the full article on transients.info

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I especially like the part about how he chose to stay and became a ghost. I’ve always wondered about why one would choose to stay Earth bound.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
" because nobody really wants to be here" What if everybody said NO and just stayed home? I know I was a warrior in past lives and did it out of an instilled sense of duty. That line hit home.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
" because nobody really wants to be here" What if everybody said NO and just stayed home? I know I was a warrior in past lives and did it out of an instilled sense of duty. That line hit home.
That is a great question. If both sides decide to stay home, there will be no war and everybody would be a winner, but I guess it is rarely the case.

There is honor in fighting to protect your people, but there is this darkness that slowly consumes your soul until there is little Light left inside. I just hope that many don't have to learn it the hard way.

And for those who do, I pray they receive the love and help they need.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
There were some interesting parts left out from the higher self section of the session, but because they were more personal, they would have provided a bit too much information about the persons identity.

For example, they asked about moving to another city, which in the end they moved away from, and found out it was a result of her energy being needed in that city because of what had gone on previously (there was a large earthquake there, a lot of destruction took place).

We often hear people talk about how a person's energy, because of being a volunteer soul usually, helps those around them, including the physical area, but we don't that often see examples of this such as in past life regression sessions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)