A new Earth is approaching very rapidly now. Read this please. Sean (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sean

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 20, 2018
www.facebook.com
On the left is physicist and philosopher Thomas Kuhn who discussed a process called the Paradigm Shift back in 1962. Kuhn presented his notion of a paradigm shift in his influential book The Structure of Scientific Revolutions. My work is a continuation of what he proposed with his work 60 years ago.

If you notice the diagram on the top left at about 3 o'clock on the image is Model Drift. This has been happening over the last 11 years with my work and my experience with the Shift in Consciousness and the evolution of my consciousness in Earth's environment. My consciousness now is getting a lot more powerful and I can explain the foundation of physics here where the evolution of consciousness and energy is concerned. This has to do with what Nikola Tesla said, "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” This is what I explain with my work on the evolution of consciousness, matter, energy, pressure and eternal love in space and time. I'm now integrating these primary elements of existence all together in order to facilitate a revolutionary change in scientific discipline globally. Both Thomas Kuhn and Nikola Tesla have both been extremely influential with myself and the process of the Shift in Consciousness. Einstein of course is included in this beautiful equation with his brilliant work as a founding pioneer with his theory of relativity on gravity.

Mass and the warping of space time with objects on the most fundamental and quantum level has to do with how frequency vibrations of consciousness, energy, pressure and eternal love behave in space and time because these vibrations are the fabric of existence. This is because existence is a concept and anything that can be conceptualized comes from the evolution of consciousness; this is Creation.

Relativity with all of these aspects I just discussed will evolve into a new state of affairs with the evolution of the Shift in Consciousness with the completion of my work on this process. When I mention completion, I am referring to helping this understanding evolve, advance and transfer into human consciousness on a global level and this will also begin advancing DNA in living organisms here in Earth's environment. What's going to happen very soon is the image at 6 o'clock that says model crisis, but it won't last very long.

This happens because I'm introducing my work into the scientific community everywhere and these individuals will express concern on how this introduction will affect World Consciousness and the population of life, especially where the economy is concerned. It will be just fine though because all of this activity is guided and represented by eternal life, eternal love, eternal peace and eternal truth. This situation won't generate a disruption in the environment, it will create a Brave New World and we will begin entering into a wonderful, powerful and beautiful new reality.

Sean McCleary.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It will be just fine though because all of this activity is guided and represented by eternal life, eternal love, eternal peace and eternal truth. This situation won't generate a disruption in the environment, it will create a Brave New World and we will begin entering into a wonderful, powerful and beautiful new reality.
I've had many "after" dreams and visions (Lindometer Readings thread on this board), and they all show just this - we are fine, things are different but much better.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have always thought that the poet with a metaphysical bent can also penetrate to the great mysteries, as a scientist can. I wonder and hope that the paradigm shift will also allow these type of people to shine more, and the world won't necessarily only belong to white coats.

• I agree
Reactions: Linda

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Interesting! I remember 2 instances of model crisis. One where people proved the earth moved around the sun via math, and another when they were trying to get people to embrace germ theory as microscopes got more popular, and cheaper. Even when germ theory had plenty of hard evidence, leading doctors of the day simply laughed at it, with no logical explanation or reasoning.

Does that sound familiar? :)

• I agree
  • Winner
Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That is an awesome piece of writing Sean. Thank you. I think we all feel "something" approaching.

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)