A New Earth Grid & The Crystalline Energy at Work (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
The Earth Crystalline Grid shifting has been done through our crown and heart chakras during the last weeks and months and at its highest level during this last moon cycle from the new moon to the last full one.

What I am guided to do is drawing the new Merkaba which energy is always provided by the archangel Metatron but with the help of Sandalphon from the South node of the earth core, Gabriel from the North node of the Earth core with Metatron, Raphael from the East, Michael from the West.

As we are shifting, so many changes are showing up, and we are drawn to travel to some parallel places to give this energy from other dimensions. My OBE have been intense and variable from the Atlantis Cycle to the Orion one which began last night. Let's see what would unfold from all this... The new energetic map of the earth is still not yet finished ! More to come next days !

With all my Love

Henda

fullsizeoutput_8cc.jpeg
IMG_8482.JPG
fullsizeoutput_8d0.jpeg fullsizeoutput_8d1.jpeg fullsizeoutput_8d2.jpeg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I would be very interested to hear (if you know and are ready to share) what the lines and nexus points on your grids are and how they interact. They are the shifting grids you mention above?

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I would be very interested to hear (if you know and are ready to share) what the lines and nexus points on your grids are and how they interact. They are the shifting grids you mention above?
Hi Lila,
I am drawing them these days. They are obvious for me and they are the ones I should have seen during my latest astral projections and the crystalline energy I work with for healing. Also the energy of at least 5 archangels including Metatron is there. I will have an interview on skype with Sanna this week and we will talk about it and about other topics around the current shift. I guess Sanna and I will share it here.

I see the Merkaba being in a kind of new movement and it is changing shape. The lines are forming pyramids with 4 angles and expanding in other shapes. We can have pyramids with one point on the top as we can also have pyramids with two points on their tops. The points are the nodes and the lines are strings of crystalline light and energy. They are energized and reinforced with the waves of energies that the earth receive from higher multidimensional places and beings.
This new form is the new sacred geometry forming the crystalline earth at its 6 Dimensional shape. It is just the beginning of the process. We are heading to new bridges opening more and more to higher dimensions. This is happening at a spiritual level and is part of the shift in consciousness. I guess also more is coming and happening next weeks.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I also would say that this is an intuitive work based on information I have been uploading during my OBE's (during my sleep time and meditations) and healing sessions. So it comes also with the energy uploads I receive directly from the crystalline earth grid. I also had an amazing experience where I was sent in a place in Scotland called The Red Land by The Adar Llwch Gwin during a meditation and an OBE, and told Ben about it. Had confirmation from him and actually my bird took me to a new lay line that is not even known on earth. Some new lay lines are being shown and taking shape on earth now. I will talk about it in an article I am writing here for Transient.

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thank you, Henda.
I hope that your interview is posted here so that those who are interested can hear it<3

And I look forward to your article!

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Here is the video of the heart to heart conversation we had yesterday Sanna who is a guest writer on transient.info and me about the 1111 portal and where we talked about few topics. Some of them are related to the new grid map I am actually drawing intuitively and my two latest wave trees. Hope you will enjoy it ! It is the first time I am on live on Youtube, so may be you will see me more than on a picture !

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)