A Master Acupressure Point For Relaxing Your Whole Being In Less Than 1 Minute (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hey thanks, Drakke1. I love being able to self-heal, so these tips are always welcome.

• I agree
Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Anaeika, I thought you might like this one:cool:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Anaeika, I thought you might like this one:cool:
Thank you!!

This guy is really amazing and I appreciate that I know about him now. I subscribed to his youtube page.

When I tried this, it did not work on the left hand but it did work on right hand.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
If it also works before meditation? Already worked when was lying down for a rest a little. Will give it a try then.

He has got tips for all kinds of ailments. He helped me treat my neck pain and months ago also my congested ear (eustachi tube inflammation, abacterial + aviral). And yes, he's cool.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Sleepy now and also started a headache. I should have done this before bed. I have to be awake as it is 2:47pm here & have things to accomplish. Oh, but a nap sounds glorious.

• Funny

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
There is something to this accupressure stuff. It certainly worked to remove my car sickness. It's odd that I don't get sick on a boat or plane, just in a car.

• Intriguing Post
  • I agree
Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
It makes sense. Think of the body as a computer. The neural pathways are our wiring. Dr. Mandell is a body tech! :)

• Cool Post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)