A LUCID ASTRAL PROJECTION (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
This morning I woke up very early at 6 to help my son who has school at 8am. Then back in my bed around 7 am I lit a candle and started gazing at the energies around me. My body started shivering and felt cold as if I was sleeping over a snowy mountain. Then I closed my eyes and felt that sensation of entering a tunnel which was turning and vibrating in me.

I saw a wide sky filled with stars shining bright then a huge circle of light showed up and I think it was the moon. I went there to see what it was. I was filled with that light and felt ease and rest. I was eyes open watching that beautiful light and sky floating slowly. Then I heard a huge noise in my ears; that sound was like a storm, and very impressive and I heard it vibrating intensely in my ears and in me.
It was like a windy and rainy day followed by a feeling of physical paralysis. During that time I felt very conscious that I was out of my physical body I was turning around my room up and saw my energetic body floating like a bubble of white light.

Then the bubble begun to descend slowly and it was very painful to go back. As if I wanted to stay there, I was trying to stay where I was. But My physical body was calling me back and I heard the noise in my ear more and more intensely mixed with some other sounds like children cries. I was going down and down and the sound was more and more noisy and then I was up, back in my physical.

It was as if I wanted to go somewhere in the sky searching for a home. But I think my guides sent be back because it was not the good time for me to leave this Earth.

I understood that the vibrational sound we hear when we project is related to the astral body when it is out of the physical, and we can both hear it when we project or / and when we are sent back to our physical body. I did not have such experience for a long time, as it used to happen to me few years ago even before I had my Reconnection. That feeling of dizziness is part of the two phases during the OBE, and cold too.

I think that I was outside flying in the night sky without fear and I was feeling so light and warm after that sensation of cold that I had before. I guess also that it is that way that I did my OB projection. My astral body left softly my physical, it was the back home in my avatar that was hard.

I panicked a bit because of that huge noisy sound of that tempest blowing in my ears and my head, that crazy sound of a child crying. Was it my soul urging for freedom ?

IMG_0291.JPG

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)