A Little Weird??? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
So I've noticed a couple of really strange "synchronicities" just in the last few days--and I'm wondering if anyone else has been noticing anything similar.

In the first one, I ordered a "sushi boat" online so I'd have a cool little wooden boat as decoration to float in my pond. Later that night, the missus and I were watching a TV show that featured wooden sushi boats exactly like I bought featured prominently as part of a cooking competition show. I actually laughed and told my missus and son about the synchronicity because, HOW OFTEN DOES ANYONE REALLY THINK ABOUT SUSHI BOATS??? I mean, SERIOUSLY?

Then tonight, I was posting something on Gab and used the word "fireworks". Not 10 minutes later, I was checking President Trump's Tw&tter feed for anything new and saw his post about "THE BIG FIREWORKS". I thought the Tw&&t was noteworthy, so I forwarded it on Gab with a few comments. I didn't notice anything strange until a bit later, when I looked at my profile page. That was when I realized I'd made two almost consecutive posts, several minutes apart with the word, "fireworks", They're not a word I use or would choose often, so it just stood out to me as being very strange.

I guess whatever's going on, I must be "in tune" with it. Either that or I'm seeing some "bleed through" of my thoughts manifesting more and more in the physical. Or maybe it's just a coincidence and I'm just a nut job.

Yeah, I guess there's always that.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing anything similar lately!

:)

Screenshot_2019-05-07 Donald J Trump ( realDonaldTrump) Twitter.png

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
This has happened a lot to me and my wife in the past 8 weeks. We'd be talking about something and 5 minutes later a commercial on TV comes on about that same thing.

AFAIK this is an indicator of the ascension.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
AFAIK - as far as I know

Assuming Siri, Alexa, the Google thing are not in the picture, then synchronicity. :p

For me, it is an idea that just comes to me. Yesterday I had one group of children who were just not into my talk about peaches. It came to me to explain these trees were planted about the time they were born - so they are the same age. I could see the wonder moving across those little faces.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
To me those moments are like the universe waving to me.
Sometimes the plants around me do that. It'll be like a single frond has its own little wind since it'll 'wave' or shimmer when all around it is still. Figures I would see much of this in the natural world, lol:-))

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Love the spooky stuff... with me, it's that I'll say something and the person on the video/tv will say the exact same thing a second later :oops:

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
AFAIK - as far as I know

Assuming Siri, Alexa, the Google thing are not in the picture, then synchronicity. :p

For me, it is an idea that just comes to me. Yesterday I had one group of children who were just not into my talk about peaches. It came to me to explain these trees were planted about the time they were born - so they are the same age. I could see the wonder moving across those little faces.
Nope...no tech around snooping (that I'm aware of, that is)! ;)

I love peaches... :)

• Yum yum!
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)