A Life At The Time Of Yeshua | A QHHT Session By Tai Ashley-Jones (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

A Life At The Time Of Yeshua | A QHHT Session By Tai Ashley-Jones

This Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy session had a life come up for Steve, the client, which happened to be in the time of Yeshua (Jesus) and provides some insight into the situation surrounding Jesus's life leading up to his crucifixion, as well as what went on with those who were spreading his teachings.

Tai, a holistic healthcare practitioner, artist and teacher of metaphysics based in Essex, England, conducted this session back in February, 2008.

For those new to QHHT it’s a past life / in-between life hypnosis based regression method, taught by Dolores Cannon. This is the method that Dolores used to obtain the information within her published books. While there are multiple forms of past life regression, this style is unique as it...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you for sharing. I have also read Jesus & the Essenes (sp?) by Dolores Cannon. This period in time is fascinating. Do you know of any other QHHT sessions pertaining to Yeshua?

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I recently posted this one, https://www.transients.info/2016/09/walking-with-jesus-ascension-qhht-7328/Walking with Jesus & The Shift | QHHT Session Info by Vickie Acklin

One of the QHHT sessions I conducted with Lai Jumoke had a lot of information about Mary and how Jesus was conceived. I haven't re-posted that on the new site yet but you can find the archived article here, http://laron-transients.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/the-cosmic-journey-of-lai-part-3_26.htmlThe Cosmic Journey of Lai - Part 3. Below are the topics covered in this session. (I have done 10 QHHT sessions with Lai and will be doing more when we are able to catch up together again, for the purposes of getting enough information to publish a book)

-Joan of Arc and the task Lai had with helping her believe messages she was to be given
-The role the Pleiadians play with not only their interaction with Joan, but with many other interactions on Earth as well as with the shift in consciousness going on. The Sirians are also named as a primary group taking part
-The interaction and assistance Lai gave Mary while she was pregnant, and some very detailed information around Jesus's birth and conception, as well as why he was sent to Earth in the first place
-Where Lai resides when he is not performing his tasks and roles
-Information on the status of the shift in consciousness/the event/GCE/the gathering, specifically around the timing of it and ongoing delays as well as detailed information on what the cabal/dark forces/pirates are doing in relation to stopping specific events from occurring, to cause delays
-Information surrounding the earth changes relating to the shift​

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Fascinating! I read it ALL! Thank you so much for doing QHHT work. Should I learn it? Should I seek a QHHT session for myself? Perhaps both! Laron, has anyone done a reading for you? Do you mind sharing your past lives?

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Since Dolores passed the organisation behind the training of QHHT has changed a lot. For example they recently voided the level 2 training for QHHT students who trained directly with Dolores and if level 2 qualified practitioners want to move to level '3', which is a new level, they have to re-take level 2, which costs the full amount, and pay the full amount for level 3 which actually doesn't involve any training, just a review. There is a whole lot more going on but there is no point in dragging any of that up on here.

I still feel QHHT is really the best past life regression method out there at the moment, but one alternative I also recommend is Life Between Lives, which Michael Newton teaches through the Newton Institute. This is also a very effective PLR method. As a healer, I feel it's really important to not only have training in energy healing, but to also have a modality based on hypnosis regression as some things just can't be healed through energy healing and addressing the possible emotional link behind illness, which can be done intuitively or more practically.

So that is a YES, you should learn one of these methods.

If you are going to get a PLR, then QHHT or LBL are great choices. But I don't think you need to ask anyone if you should, but just work out if you should based on how you feel. Look at why you would want one first to determine the answer.

I have had about five or six regressions; one group regression with Dolores, a group regression with Brian L. Weiss. I have done QHHT on myself with a recording. I have had a kinesiology past life regression. And I have had a PLR with my sister who is in a similar line of work as me as a healer and teacher but she uses her own method, but which is originally based on someone else that no one here would know (Dolores' method is also partly based on other methods(s)). Most of those sessions are memory based, I didn't receive a recording with the exception of the QHHT I did on myself — which I could transcribe sometime.

My knowing around who I am, in addition to the results of these regressions, indicates that I am a volunteer with imprint lives.So from what I can tell so far I actually haven't had a life on Earth before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)