A Land Scarred, Tree Talk And A Rescue Mission | A QHHT Session by Laron (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

A Land Scarred, Tree Talk And A Rescue Mission | A QHHT Session by Laron

In December 2015 I conducted a QHHT session on my partner Kristy. This was her first past life regression experience.

BW Tree - A Land Scarred, Tree Talk And A Rescue Mission.jpg

During it we had a number of interruptions, as well as a time constraint. Taking into consideration a couple of bathroom breaks, a screaming child and angry mother yelling outside the building, a break to quench thirst, as well as a very noisy water pump against the outside wall of the room we were in, the session still ran well and Kristy had some intriguing experiences come through.

Topics included from this QHHT session.
  • A land scarred from a volcanic event which had an emotional connection to Kristy, likely based on her affinity with trees.
  • Telepathic communication with a lonely tree that guides Kristy to see a location where a family suddenly...
    Click here to continue on to the original article.

Last edited:
Reactions: June and Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I love the drawing of this tree Kristy. For me this feels like "As above, so below" We have to root as deep as the branches into higher dimensions. Thank you so much for this! When I received my name "Pod" I real*eyesed after a while that my name is the same as your tree if you turn "pod" upside down it still says "pod"

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)